Based on Click to view
Artist PeanutButterRum [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0165

Postby PeanutButterRum » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This is a custom founder.

Please let me know your founder's name, age, and any adjectives you'd like in its description such as build, or distinct features. Also give me a link to your clan thread so you can be added to the archives. c:
If you do not post a thread and level up to level 1 within a month, your founder will be readopted.

(Applies to cats after #0010) If you do not make a thread for your clan and get to level 1 within a month, your cat will be rehomed

Username: marya d.
    Cat Name: Houndstar
    Clan:

Description: Dark brown tabby tom with gold eyes and a scar across his back.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0165

Postby PeanutButterRum » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Being readopted soon
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:19 pm

mark
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:12 am

This user never hit level one, so this cat is going up for readoption!

DUN DUN!
24 hour impress me! This is unlimited, but please break up large blocks of text with paragraphs, images, etc!

Ends at 9 pm CST on Sunday

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Clan[/b]:

GO CRAZY!
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:18 am

Username || Chimericect
    Name || Scar
    Gender || Male
    Age || 26 moons
    Rank || Berserker
    Clan || Tribe of Sunstruck Spirits

Sexuality || Asexual Heteroromantic
    Interests? || Nah
      Scar, at least right now, has no interest in a relationship. He’s much too focused on his job as a Berserker to actually care about what other cats may think. He doesn’t want kits, nor does he want a relationship. After all, they’re a weakness.

Personality ||
      When you think of the tribe, this is the kind of cat you would imagine seeing. Scar is your basic, rough and tough warrior who shows no mercy to his enemies. He’s brash and seen as a role model in the tribe; he is the kind of cat you should be if you live in the tribe. Unfortunately, that isn’t saying much when your tribe is set on conquering the woods. There isn’t too much to be said about Scar, he doesn’t get close to anyone. After all, he is a firm believer that love is weakness, and friendships will only make you soft. He doesn’t interact with the clan members aside from spars or commanding them in battle. Even when he is given the opportunity to train a seeker, he refuses. He wants no ties to those in the clan.

History ||
      I will be the greatest fighter this clan has ever seen, just you wait.

Scar was not born out of love, but then again, most cats in the tribe were not. His father had been the one to spar for the heart of his mother, her protests meaning nothing. He had never met his father, he was slain in battle not long before he and his other sibling was born. From day one on, he was never shown the kindness a kit should be shown.

He was given the name Dirt, and his sibling Mud. This is how their mother viewed the two, they were worth less than the dirt in which they walked on. Dirt never minded, though. After all, it was only a name, and she was only a cat to him. He never knew what a mother should be, but most cats in the tribe didn’t. Dirt and Mud were mostly ignored, the only kind of attention given to them was to one another. For the first 5 moons of his life, it was just him and Mud.

Unfortunately, the tribe has a way of tearing friends and family apart. As seekers, Dirt and Mud chose to become Berserkers: the most honorable of titles in the clan. First cats to eat after the Palatine and Regent, first days to be praised after a battle is won. They were warned of the hardships, but nothing could have prepared scar for his final test.

The arena battle.

The night before the ceremony of choice, arena battles are held under the watch of the leader. Two seekers are matched up against one another, forced to fight and show off their skills. Most often they paid those that were friends, family, or someone else close to you. If weakness is shown, the battle is over. The loser is given the opportunity to fight again in another moon or exiled, while the winner is given the honored title.

Dirt and Mud were paired up against one another. Dirt had never seen such passion burn in someone’s eyes; he knew this wouldn’t be easy. It was during this battle that he realized something: nobody else would ever have your back. You had to watch out for yourself. As Mud fought to end Dirts life, Dirt did the same. It was during this battle that Dirt received his scar, and where he had given out his own.

He was triumphant.

When his ceremony came around, he chose to call himself Scar: a reminder of his first win. A reminder to never trust anyone, only really on yourself.
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:24 am

Username: Mythz
    Name: Cricketchirp
    Rank Stalker
    Clan: Wishclan
    Prompt:
    youre killing us all dimi

Res. w/ artwork, personality + backstory, story on how he got his scar?

mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:32 am

𝒮𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓌 "Don't worry about me, I've got everything figured out, probably, most likely... hopefully."

Username: Yellow.
Name: Sagepaw (-leaf)
Clan: Ridgeclan
Personality: Timid, Generous and A fast learner.
Sagepaw like many apprentices is eager to learn and always trying to find something new. While she loves the idea of exploring and going off she's generally too timid to do so by herself, meaning she often drags others into any adventures she comes up with. She's never had a problem making friends or at least in her mind she's friends with everyone. Because of this, she's often the one that the younger apprentices come to when they need help with something or when they want to practice something more with someone closer their own age. She's a bit of a hopeless lover and believes in true love and star destined mates, something that many of the clan tends to remind her is just a fairy tale queens tell their kits. But Sagepaw likes the idea that there is someone out there who she destined to be with, that their fate is written in the stars. A bit nieve when it comes to other cats Sagepaw often tries to see the best in others, at times getting herself or even others hurt because of this. With her love of other cats comes her hate for fighting and her reluctance to train in it, she still does it of course, but not with as much enthusiasm as she does with other things.

About Scar:
"What border are we going to patrol?" Sagepaw asked her mentor Nightwind as she bounced on her paws, the young apprentice eager for something to do other than clean out dens as she'd done the day before.

“The northern one today, the morning patrol caught a weird scent that they couldn’t figure out so Kestrelstar wanted us to go see if we could figure out what it was,” Nightwind answered back, her mouth open to better take in the scent and figure out just what the patrol was talking about.

The morning patrol had been some younger warriors and honestly, Nightwind thought they were overreacting and the scent was just some weird thing carried in on the wind. But Kestrelstar had asked her to take Saginaw out there and check it out just to be sure.

It didn’t take long before they caught the scent, Sagepaw wrinkling her nose as the stench as she moved to walk at her mentor's side. “I don’t know if weird is the word I would use for this it smells like crow food.” She complained jerking back to stop when she noticed her mentor had paused in her walking.

“Those mouse brains, it’s a fox.” Nightwind hissed lightly, much more alert then she had been before, ears perked forward and tail high as she tried to distinguish how old the scent was.

It was hard to tell with the coming of leaf-bare though, the wind was stronger then normal and it carried with it the scent of ice and snow from up on the ridge. It was cold and heavy and while scents stuck to it, the cold kept them from growing stale making it much harder to tell how old the scent really was.

“A fox!” Sagepaw squeaked in reply, glancing around for the creature as if it was going to jump out any moment and attack them.

It didn’t of course, but that didn’t settle either of the she-cats nerves, Nightwind slowly continuing the rest of the way to the border.

“We need to figure out if it’s gone, we are already out here and with just the two of us if it is around we should be able to stay hidden.” She told her apprentice, her voice much softer then it had been before.

Once the pair reached the border it was apparent that the fox had crossed out of there territory fairly recently, if the sight of fox dung was any indication. “It looks like it’s left for now,” Nightwind started, still on high alert while she scanned the meadow ahead of them. “We’ll have to tell Kestrelstar to up patrols over here though, with leaf-bare settling in it may come back in search of prey.”

Sagepaw simply nodded as she watched her mentor reset the scent markers, before trailing after her back towards camp. It wasn’t a moment after they’d turned around that the sound of something rustling and moving quickly through the grass caught their attention.

“Fox!” Nightwind yell out, but it was too late the claws of the fox had already caught Sagepaw before either of the clan cats could move. There was no running at this point, they were going to have to fight.

Yelling out Sagepaw turned back to attack the fox, a claw swipe to the muzzle causing it to back off enough for Nightwind to leap into the fray. From there on it was a mess of orange, black and gray fur, of claws and fangs, of chirping and growling as the three fought.

Looking back Sagepaw couldn’t say how long the fight lasted, only that at the time it felt like time had stopped and that it would never end. It did end though, with the fox turning tail and both Nightwind and Sagepaw heavily panting but standing none the less.

“Can you walk?” Nightwind finally asked once she caught her breath enough to speak. Sagepaw, on the other hand, could only nod in reply. “Let’s get back then, we need to see the medicine cat and a large patrol needs to be sent out to deal with that.”

Last edited by Yellow. on Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MangroveClan | Sapstep

Postby JessKnight » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:08 am

Username: JessKnight
Name: Sapstep
Clan: MangroveClan

R e s OwO
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:32 am

username .:basketcase:.
playlist xXx
"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." - ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏᴜ

family
clan mates
clovers
kits
helping
hunting
dislikes
swimming
rogues
duke
fish
loners
patrolling
fighting

name
Bramblecloud
pastnames
Bramblekit, Bramblepaw
rank
Warrior
clan
Woodclan
body build
thick furred, well muscled, broad shoulders, substantial in size
sexuality
straight
family
Otterbite (NPC); Father
Echofrost (NPC); Mother
no siblings
crush
Sandstar
favorite prey
vole
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
personality
Being conscientious and dependable is what Bramblecloud is for the most part. Always trying to do what he believes is right and trying to be there for his clan mates. This causes him to be considerate to how his clan mates feel or what they want him to do. Making him to become a very easy-going type of cat that will help with mostly everything. There only being a few things he will not do to help a clan mate. The big one is that he will not lie for them. Believing that it is one of the worse things a cat can do to other cats.Still he will help them just not do the part where he must lie to either other clan mates. That would go against how he was raised by his mother and father. Granted he does have a little bit of a rebellious streak in him. Causing him to do thinks that other cats think are either stupid or reckless. Though he views himself as being brave or daring. He rebels as for the most part he wants to live by how his parents raised him; though he wants to experience things. Wanting to feel a rush of adrenaline every once and a while. Its how he keeps himself sane--yet it does cause him to feel bad for doing it after. Soon he forgives himself and talks it out with his best friend (Sandstar).
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
history
Bramblekit was born to Echofrost and Otterbite at the beginning of leaf-fall. They where overjoyed to have brought this young kit int the world. They raised him with the best morals possible. That didn't stop the young kit from being a bit of a rebel every now and then. He would cause trouble by sneaking into the elders and medicine cat dens. Pestering the poor cats at times; sometimes he did bring a smile to their faces enjoying the young cats company. When he was a moon old his leader, Quailstar, had a litter of kits. Only one survived the birth though, Spottedkit, he was excited to get a friend to play with.Once Spottedkit became a moon old he began to teach him some stuff. Granted it was the good things not his little rebellious things. As he noticed he was a weak kit and didn't want him to risk his life. At 3 months old though Spottedkit pasted away due to unknown causes. This broke little Bramblekit's heart as he couldn't protect his friend like he thought he could. His rebelliousness became more prominent after this as he snuck out of the camp only a moon later, when he was 5 moons old, to explore the territory. Though he didn't know it at all he sneakily followed his father a she went on patrol. To his dismay a rogue had spotted the young cat and wanted to recruit him to the loner and rogue pack near by. Refusing caused him to get hit by the large tom cat as he began to walk away. This alerted his father's patrol; who came fast to his rescue. He was scold by his father once he was brought back to camp and in the medicine cat den to get a look at the wound on his back. This developed into a scar that has been a reminder to him of that day ever since.
So after he picked to stick with his old antics tell he became an apprentice a moon later. His mentor was Dappledsun who had mentored other apprentices in the past. Soon as he started Dapplesun noticed great potential in the young apprentice. As he would want to train tell night fall if he would be let too.Only a moon into his apprenticeship his father found an abandoned kit on a patrol. Quailstar adopted the young kit as it was leafbare and far to cold for a kit to fend for its self. The young cat was named Sandkit by their leader and was only two moons younger than Bramblepaw. During his free time he would spend time with her. Telling he stories of their clan and teaching her how being in a clan worked. As he did this he was still training hard to become a warrior. When he was ten moons old he watched as his friend became Sandpaw and was given his father as a mentor. This excited him as they could now practice together, hunt together and patrol together. Granted she seemed to get distracted and began to distance herself a little. Causing him to get disheartened as he had developed a slight crush on the younger cat. Near the end of his apprenticeship there was a battle with the rogue and loner pack. Sandpaw and him got to participate. At this point he had learned she had been spending time with a loner cat named Duke who she knew before coming to the clan. Though it broke his heart he still would hang out with her not wanting to lose a friend. During the battle he noticed Sandpaw defending Quialstar. It made him kinda of proud to see her do so. At the end of the battle sadly he learned that his father had been defeated in it.
A moon later though he was given his warrior name along with Sandpaw. The two where now Sandheart and Bramblecloud. He enjoyed being a warrior and worked hard at everything he did whether it was a patrol or a hunting or something else. Sandheart and him grew a bit closer though she was still speaking to that loner, Duke. At 37 moons he watched as his friend
was appointed deputy. He was one of the most supportive cats when this happened. Always listening to her assigments as she gave them out. This may have also been as he was still hopelessly in love with the she-cat. It surprised him when she told him she was expecting kits with Duke; though she did tell him he left her to do it by herself. So he helped her watching her and helping her thru it. Only two months after the kits where born she became leader as Quailstar past one to Starclan. Now he helps watch her kits when she can't and is insanely proud of how far she has come.
the scar
It was a leafbare morning when Bramblekit picked to go follow his father on his patrol. Of course this meant he had to sneak out of the camp. He was use to sneaking away from his mother to get to the elders den or medicine cat den. So early in the morning he quietly slipped away from his mother and looked out the entrance of the nursery. Waiting to see his father with his patrol for that day. Once he had he slyly followed them out of the camp thru the hollowed log entrance of the camp. It was early morning the sun was just beginning to rise as they set out. He followed them as they check the border with who they called 'Valin Enclave' which the young cat didn't understand at the time. Next they went along the border that currently had nothing. Granted he almost did cause them to think someone had come to claim the territory. As he trip over a pebble as he followed almost blowing his whole cover as he mewled in fright. After shaking the snow off the snow from his head and fur overall. Shivering slightly from the cold he was now feeling from having slightly damp fur. Contining he soon smelled a strange scent that he didn't know what it was. He didn't even know what border they where turning onto. Though he could hear heavy steps now coming from behind him. Crunching the snow a bit louder than he was. Taking a glance back he saw a cat. One he hadn't ever seen before striking fear into the poor cat. Crouching with his tail fluffed up as her was frozen in fear. The cat just coming closer and closer tell it was right behind him. "Hey little one are you lost?" he mewed to him. Slowly he turned around to face the fearsome cat who was a black tabby with many scars on his body. He toward over the small cat and spoke once more "Why don't you come back with me.". It wasn't a questioned but a statement with him grinning deviously at the end.
"N-no!" he managed to get out turning around to run away to get to his father. Not caring that he would be in trouble for being outside the camp; merely just wanting to be safe from the cat behind him. Though he wouldn't get far as the large cat swung his paw at him. Catching him on his back his claws ripping into the small cat. Screaming out in pain as he was lifted into the air falling back to the ground with a thump. Of course this caught attention of the patrol and they ran in the direction of the noise. To Otterbite's shock he say his son on the ground with some blood soaked snow by him. Quickly he ran up to his kit clearly concerned and also confused as to why he was out her. The other cats patrolling with him chased off the the rogue cat. As Otterbite picked him up gently by the scruff rushing back to camp. Where his mate was already freaking out for most the morning. Not knowing where her kit had gone too at all. Once she say her mate enter into the camp holding him she was relieved. Soon she was very concerned to see a wound on Bramblekit's back. She didn't hesitate to quickly follow Otterbite as he took him to the medicine cat den. Echofrost was the one to grab the Medicine cat. Quickly they began to gather up some broom and cobwebs. First cleaning up the wound as they chewed the broom into a pulp . Applying it to the wound before wrapping the kit up. Laying him in one of the nest of their den. Of course after the Medicine cat talked to both of his parents. Saying that this could possibly cause him to have a scar. After being scolded by his parents for sneaking out they comforted their kit. Bringing him his favorite prey from the fresh kill pile, a vole. It took about a moon for the wound to fully heal. Just in time for him to become an apprentice even with his new scar on his back.
falling for sandstar
When Bramblepaw first met Sandkit her name was technically still Chickadee. As she was a former kit f two loners from the pack that picked to live on their clans territory. His father had found her pasted out almost cold to the touch. So he had quickly brought her back to the camp. When she was able to be woken up and fed she explained her situation slightly to his leader. Whom picked to take her in as her own. Giving her the new name Sandkit. His father spent time with her whenever he could. So wanting to be like his father he did too. Inbetween being trained he spent time with her telling her many stories that he got told when I was a kit. This caused a friendship to blossom between the two of them. She enjoyed seeing him everyday and hanging out with him. He even taught her some things to help her along with training before she became an apprentice. When she did they often did their training sessions together. The more the hung out the more Bramblepaw began to develop feelings for the young she-cat. Soon he caught himself staring at her for no reason or just thinking about her at random moments. Though he began to see her distancing herself from him and in fact most of the clan. She was gone often from camp coming back looking happy and tired. One day he pestered her enough after training as they where eating that she told him what she was doing. When she was strolling the territory one day she ran into a loner from the loner and rogue pack. While she lived there she was close with him before she got kicked out of the pack. So she had been going on strolls to meet with him for more training and to just hang out with him again. For him this broke his heart but he stood by his friend. Not wanting to lose her as a friend; though he couldn't really get over her feelings for her. Just hid his feelings he felt and stuck to being friendly to her overall. Even as they became warriors he stuck threw it even with his feelings still there for her. He felt like in the end maybe just Starclan would send her his way. So he stayed with her thru every tragic event that happened and every good one that happened. She was also there for him thru everything as well constantly there for him never leaving him behind. Soon though Duke left her after she became pregnant with his kits. So Bramblecloud helped Sandheart, at the time, get thru her pregnancy. Even while her litter was being born. Some in the clan even have begun to assume he is the kits father. As known really knows who their father are other than Bramblecloud and Sandstar. He knows still that she needs time to get over Duke, but he will be there waiting. Waiting for the perfect time to tell her how he feels about her. In the hopes that she will soon feel the same way or discover possible feelings for him that she has had all along. Only time will tell if this will truly happen. Still he will always be there for her.
Last edited by bsktcase on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 12 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:46 am

The Basics

Username: Viktor Nikiforov
Name: Hawkthorn
Clan: Thornclan

Relationships

Parents: Fernfur † & Ravenstorm †
Siblings: Eagleclaw & Robinsong
Mate: Duskstar †
Kits: None

Hawkthorn's Relationships wrote:Hawkthorn never really liked people. He was distant from his parents for as long as he could remember because they were always looking after Robinsong, his sick sister. His father, Ravenstorm, died when he was 7 moons old, after having been trapped by some twolegs and escaping with a kittypet. Ravenstorm sacrificed himself to save the kittypet, and while Hawkthorn appreciated that his father died honourably, he still felt abandoned. His mother died when he was 12 moons having gone out on a patrol of the borders and been attacked by a fox. While the patrol held off the fox, there was another second one they had not noticed who got a sneak attack on his mother. Her last words were asking them to watch over Robinsong. Hawkthorn hates them and Robinsong with a passion because he never felt any love received from them. However, he was far closer with Eagleclaw; she was his best friend growing up and they promised to always care and protect each other. It broke his heart that he had to betray this bond they had formed but he knew that murdering her was the right thing to do for himself.

Hawkthorn and Duskstar had a complicated relationship. They both truly loved each other but struggled to show it. Duskstar was pushy towards Hawkthorn, always shutting him out if they disagreed on anything. Hawkthorn learnt to just accept what she was saying to prevent any fights. However, he would grow angry, nothing worse than hissing while raising his hackles, anytime she tried to correct him on anything. Her death was freedom to him for a fraction of a second before he was hit with the isolation again.

Personality

Personality wrote:Hawkthorn is a manipulative cat that is conceited in nature, only looking out for number one. He refuses to look after anyone but himself. If by some miracle he does help someone, Hawkthorn will hold that against them so that they could repay the favour at a later date. He never forgets a cat who owes him anything.

Although, Hawkthorn wasn’t originally like this; he was once caring towards his sister, Eagleclaw, protecting her with his life. However, as they grew older, they became more distant and once she became deputy, he stopped trying to watch out for her. This is due to feeling betrayed because it was supposed to be those two against the world that was cruel and isolating. He never wants her to feel the same isolation that he struggled with.

Hawkthorn always felt lonely, not getting much attention from his parents because of his ill sister, Robinsong. He struggled to make friends for one of two reasons:
1. They feared him due to his rough exterior that made him come across as aggressive and violent.
2. They were friends with Robinsong, and he does not want to be anywhere near her or her friends, seeing them weak by association.
This loneliness morphed into resentment, leading him to a cold and loveless life. Due to him only spending time with his sister growing up, he struggles to talk to people, often coming off as rude. However, he has a very charming way of speaking, easily able to act his way into getting what he wanted.

During a fight, Hawkthorn can become arrogant very easily, losing sight of the prize. He is very hot-heading and prefers to use his strength and size to his advantage instead of trying to fight strategically. This leads him to fight recklessly, often pulling others down with him. Hawkthorn has not got seriously injured in a fight by pure luck alone.

History

History wrote:Hawkthorn was born as Hawkkit to two well-respected warriors of the clan who would go on to have honourable warrior deaths. He had two calico sisters, Robinkit and Eaglekit. Eaglekit was like him, larger than an average cat with a lot of fur. However, Robinkit was a runt, small, almost rat-like in Hawkkit’s eyes.

From the moment that hawkkit was born, he and his sister were pushed aside for Robinkit because she was smaller and weaker. His parents were often in the medicine cat den with Robinkit since she was continuously getting ill. At first, Hawkkit did not mind, understanding that his sister was seriously ill and just needed the extra attention. However, the longer this went on, the more that Hawkkit began to resent both his parents and his sister, Robinkit. Hawkkit directed this as anger and loneliness towards Robinkit, often lashing out at her and trying to leave her out of whatever he was doing with Eaglekit. It did not take long for Hawkkit to make his other sister think the same way that he does.

This resentment only grew worse during their apprenticeships. Hawkpaw and Eaglepaw were both made apprentices a moon earlier than Robinkit because of her weak state. They both proved themselves to be strong fighters, although due to Hawkpaw’s arrogance and his unwillingness to learn, cats could easily predict how he was going to strike. The only reason he held his own in a fight with other apprentices was due to his strength. While Eaglepaw began to be respected for her fighting skills, Hawkpaw was feared for the pure strength that he harboured.

When Robinpaw became an apprentice, Hawkpaw saw this as an opportunity to prove that he was better than her in every way, repeatedly beating her in fights that she stood no chance in. He would fight harder than necessary, leaving cuts in her skin as his claws dug in with a strong fury.

His resentment grew worse when Robinpaw and became a warrior before him, gaining the name Robinsong. Robinsong managed to complete her apprenticeship quicker than him because of the effort she took the get better, learn to fight in her own manner instead of trying to fight head on. Eaglepaw became a warrior at the same ceremony, becoming Eagleclaw, due to her talent as a fighter. However, Hawkpaw relied on his strength too much in a fight and this held him back. Hawkpaw shut everyone out, stop trying at all with his apprenticeship. Two moons later, he finally passed his apprenticeship test, getting given the name Hawkthorn for his sharp tongue and strength in fights.

After becoming a warrior, he was approached by the leader of Thornclan, Duskstar, who invited him to join her group of ‘top’ warriors, Comets (as she called them), for his loyalty. This group encouraged his anger towards his family, convincing him that those born of the same blood just make you weak. Hawkthorn happily accepted this idea, needing to feel justified in his anger. Duskstar became closer to Hawkthorn, using his weakness against him. She would tell him whatever he needed to hear. Hawkthorn thought this meant that she loved him and eventually chose to become mates with her.

When Duskstar was murdered by Whitecloud, a member of the Comets, Hawkthorn swore that he would avenge her. Whitecloud had infiltrated their group, acted as though he agreed with them while using the information against them. The deputy, Thistleheart, became the leader, choosing not to address the issue of the leader’s exclusive group, but he exiled Whitecloud for the murder of their leader. The Comets disbanded, having no leader to take over, leaving Hawkthorn alone again. Thistleheart chose to make Eagleclaw his deputy due to her skills and how she has proved herself as a warrior in combat situations.

When his sister, Eagleclaw, was awarded the title of the deputy, Hawkthorn grew angry towards her too, feeling betrayed. By this point, he’d learnt to hide his emotions, pretending to be supportive of her. Now, he stands by the side of his sister, protecting her while also waiting for her moment of weakness so he can strike.

The Scar

The Truth about The Scar wrote:The night was silent as Hawkpaw snuck out of Thornclan’s camp, trying to stay on the trail of Robinpaw. He had noticed her sneaking out of the apprentice den the other night and tonight it was the same: once the snoring began, she would carefully stand up and sneak out the den, stepping over cats and pausing every few seconds. This suspicious behaviour intrigued him, hoping that he could find out some blackmail to use against her, even punished, he followed her out of the camp.

The warriors meant to guard the camp had fallen asleep, Hawkpaw noticed in disgust, hissing as he passed them. Crickets chirped as Hawkpaw padded through the forest. He stayed far behind Robinpaw, opting to hide in the brush to avoid being spotted.

He stayed low, as though he was stalking his prey. “Oh, little kitty, where do you think you’re going?” Hawkpaw murmurs quietly enough that Robinpaw doesn’t hear as he flashes his teeth.

Robinpaw walked into the clearing that they normally do training at. Hawkpaw frowns as he continues to watch her, unsure at what she was doing. Robinpaw was jumping at a rock and bouncing off it in quick succession.

Unable to see what is going on, Hawkpaw takes a step forward but he does not look where he is going and steps on a thorn. He jumps back with a yowl as it digs into his paw. Stumbling back, he tries to yank the thorn out with his teeth. Hawkpaw managed to get rid of the thorn but he pulled it with such force, he fell back stumbling down a ledge he hadn’t seen before. He slid, scraping his back as he fell.

“Who’s there?” Robinpaw yells. Hawkpaw crouched down, hoping that he wouldn’t be spotted. As the footsteps of Robinpaw grew quieter, he stood back up, forcing his way back up the ledge. As he climbed, he felt a sharp pain on his back, making it harder to climb than he imagined.

Once he was back at the top of the ledge, Hawkpaw ran back into the camp, limping with each step he took. He couldn’t bear to look at the injury, hoping that it was not bad enough to scar. He chose to enter the camp loudly, moaning in pain, trying to dramatize it so that he would get in less trouble for being caught out. “Help, help,” he yelled out to the guards at the entrance of the camp.

The quickly rushed over to his side, supporting him and leading him to the medicine cat den. As he was placed down and Bluemoon began to do her work, placing wet leaves on the cut on his back, the two guards rushed off to retrieve the leader, Duskstar, and his mentor, Ottertail. The pair ran into the medicine cat den, instantly demanding to know what happened and where he had been. “Boys, I am going to ask that you keep it down or get out. I need to treat Hawkpaw first, questions can come later.”

So, they waited. And they waited. And… they waited. It was later the next day that Hawkpaw had to sit down with them outside the leader’s den, where he was forced to answer the questions that they threw at him.

“What were you even doing out there in the middle of the night? Do even you realise how stupid that was?! You could have been hurt a lot worse. Unlucky for you, Bluemoon says that was just deep enough to scar,” Ottertail ranted, growling at the same time. “Do not even get me started on the lack of respect you show both me as your mentor and Duskstar as your leader? What do have to say for yourself!”

“I was just trying to protect Robinpaw,” he cried out, surprising himself with how honest he sounded.

Duskstar spoke up before Ottertail could respond, walking in front to cut him off from the conversation. “What are you talking about?”

“He’s lying!” Ottertail yells from behind but was shushed by Duskstar who motioned for Hawkpaw to talk.
“Robinpaw has been sneaking out at night! She’s small and weak, unable to defend herself. I was worried, so I followed her. She was just walking, not paying attention to her surroundings. There was a badger stalking her and she didn’t even notice! I had to, I swear Duskstar, I had to!” Hawkpaw sped up his words, trying to appear terrified at recounting the events he had recited in his head before. He breathed heavily due to having to say so much in such a short period of time, but the two cats just thought it was fear related.

“Well, I commend you for your bravery, Hawkpaw, but you must still be punished,” Duskstar responded before stopping to think. “You cannot leave camp for the next week.”

Hawkpaw let out a sigh of relief. Bluemoon had said she had wanted to watch him closely to make sure his wound healed correctly anyway. He doubted that he would be allowed back that soon anyway. Hawkpaw thanked Duskstar before turning away to walk back to the medicine cat den, holding his head low as though he was shameful but the smirk on his face said otherwise.

Hawkthorn's Soliloquy

Hawkthorns Soliloquy wrote:[Hawkthorn is stood centre stage on a ledge that is generally reserved for the leader to stand on and address the clan. The night is silent and all that can be heard is the drips of the rain that fell and snoring of the cats.]

Hawkthorn: Oh, what measly, pathetic cats they are. The light of their clan is diming, don’t they see?! Soon, the era of one will give way for a better, stronger leadership. Those cats believe that Thistlestar could possibly be their savour, pulling from the darkness of Duskstar and her tyrannical rule. Ha, tyrannical. They are just weak, unwilling to serve. Oh Duskstar, I will avenge you, my love.

[There is a silence as all the noise fades out. Hawkthorn sits down and stares up at the stars.]

Hawkthorn: Just give me a sign. Give me a sign and I will take them down, each and every one of those predators, my beloved. We can force them to live out every moment of agony that they caused you.

[A crackle of thunder can be heard as a bolt of lightening strikes down on the tree of the ancestors, sending it falling to the ground. The rain began to pick up, blasting down onto the ground. Hawkthorn jumped up, staring at the falling tree with a smirk.]

Hawkthorn: I hear you, my love. I hear you. These cats hurt you. They were weak fools who did not understand the true power that you were giving them, giving us. These cats with their wit as sharp as talons, clawing at people’s sympathy. Pathetic. Truly Pathetic. They ruined us, ruined everything. A life for a life, that’s what you lived by, wasn’t it? But for now, I must blend in.

[Hawkthorn raised his voice so any cats nearby could hear him. He placed a fake look of fright on his face.]

Hawkthorn: Danger, danger! The ancestors have fallen! The ancestors have fallen!

[The silence began to leave, welcoming a chatter of confusion from cats as they wandered out of their dens. Hawkthorn jumped off the ledge to go to the meeting point, still yelling.]

Hawkthorn: Danger, danger! The ancestors have fallen! The ancestors have fallen!

Hawkthorn's Playlist wrote:1. Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing – Set It Off
2. The Wolf – Siames
3. Killer – The Ready Set
4. It has begun – Starset
5. Animal I Have Become – Three Days Grace

So, I tried to find songs that told the story of his downfall and I feel like these show the story that will lead to his betrayal of Thornclan as he murders his sister, Eagleclaw, the deputy. Hawkthorn then goes on to kill Thistlestar. He does this to try and gain leadership of the clan. These songs were specifically picked because of the similar sound that they have, establishing the harsh and unpredictable force of nature that is Hawkthorn.

**fun fact: Eagleclaw's playlist consists of classic rock (and one non-rock song from a musical) because she has a softer tone than Hawkthorn but still is harsh in nature due to his influence on her while Robinsong's playlist consists of acoustic music because of her softer nature.

Fun Facts about Hawkthorn

Fun Facts wrote:1. Hawkthorn kills Eagleclaw so that he could be made deputy. Thistlestar then picks Robinsong to be deputy (cue furious Hawkthorn because he basically killed his best friend to get that title). Hawkthorn then kills Thistlestar, hoping that Robinsong makes him deputy. (She does because she believed that he tried to save Thistlestar from the ex-member of Duskstar’s Comets, not realising that it was him who killed Thistlestar or that he used to be a member of the very exclusive club.)

2. Hawkthorn is grey-asexual, having only felt attraction to one cat in his life: Duskstar. Although, when people ask, he says he is Dusksexual.

3. Hawkthorn is actually the youngest of the triplets. The order they were born is: Eaglekit -> Robinkit -> Hawkkit

4. Hawkthorn created a lie for his scar due to the shame of having not received it in a fight but instead while trying to sneak out. The shame worsened when he received the suffix ‘-thorn’, although nobody understood why he hated it.

5. Hawkthorn has always wanted his own kits, wanting to leave behind a legacy and somebody who could tell his story.

**I apologise that mine isn't aesthetically pleasing to look at. I can't design layouts for this sort of thing**
Last edited by Elliad. on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me