Kalon #1521 by DecafBunny

Based on Click to view
Artist DecafBunny [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
52 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #1521

Postby DecafBunny » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:52 pm

This is the first kalon I’ve made in forever 😩 I’ve really missed making them!

For this contest, just put a compliment down for 2 kalon staff members and it’ll count as a raffle entry. (Please note each compliment must be over 100 words but no more than 300 words. No editing forms.

Ends Feb 2nd
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Who is compliment one for ?:[/b]

[b]Compliment one:[/b]

[b]Who is compliment two for?:[/b]

[b]Compliment 2:[/b]
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1521

Postby space_ace » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 pm

Username: space_ace

Who is compliment one for ?: high noon

Compliment one: Okay not going to lie absolutely fell in LOVE with their designs and art. It's incredible the amount of work that goes into every design for a kalon. Like their art in general not counting kalons is inspiring! It makes you want to start creating more and being able to reach that level and strive! Just a matter of you can tell much hard work went into each and every piece, kalon or not, and it really succeeded in the end. Like nbs to main adopts each design is unique and lovely and you just want to try your best at getting it cause it fills you with so much motivation!

Who is compliment two for?: milkkittea

Compliment 2: Archiving is super hard so mad respect towards milkkittea. That's hard work first of all! Gotta organize everything, keep track, list down. It's like being a manager of a large company except you're the only one doing stock. They seem super cool and I'm not just saying that. You can tell they work hard and are very determined on what archiving is. Which is super cool! I'd get bored! Plus their art? So great! You see people say archiving isn't that hard but doing it for such a large thing can get super difficult so it's really cool to see milkkittea out here doing just that!
space_ace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Etherial » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Username:
    Etherial
Who is compliment one for ?:
    Sixbane
Compliment one:
    six is one of the most talented artists and designers of whoms work i have ever had the honor to see on this site. if you have seen six's kit designs and just designs in general i am sure you'll agree with me when i say that they are all so incredibly unique and you can just see the effort and thought that has gone into every single detail. i was lucky enough to be picked for a batch of theirs and i treasure that kit design so much aha. i have never talked with them but they seem like a very kind and lovely person and i wish them all the best :'> !
Who is compliment two for?:
    Sentimental_android
Compliment 2:
    i cannot tell you how much i look up to senti on terms of designing and art. they are insanely talented and they never fail to stun me with their continuously magnificent work. i can always tell when a batch is done by them as they have such a distinct and wonderful style when it comes to designing. each and every design that they come out with is stunning, if you asked me to pick a favourite i genuinely don't think that i could due to the charm of them all. they seem like such a kind and genuine person and i feel so grateful that they are part of the community <3.
DA - art shop <3 - they/them

hello i'm a mess ethy! I love art, animation and animal crossing :).
    I'm always open as support or even to just chat so feel free to shoot me a pm <3.
Etherial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 am

didn’t see the min 100 count :,)
Last edited by tenturo on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:31 am

Username: Calibri

Who is compliment one for ?: iBrevity

Compliment one: Honestly you're just such a nice person to talk to?? Like??? I can't give you enough sugar iBrevity 'cus you're just such a pleasant person and I don't feel awkward messaging you about approvals and bank-related stuff since you're so warm and welcoming and gosh I just appreciate you and everything you do for the community a lot!! It has to be super difficult to keep the bank up-to-date and you do such a good job at it and still have time to do approvals and stuff on top of everything - I was initially super-skeptical and reluctant to ask for an approval for the growth I got for my kid Adrian but you made me feel a-okay about it since you were so patient with me and like,,, I appreciate that a lot gosh. So yeah uhh sugar to iBrevity for being an all-round great person 👍

Who is compliment two for?: Sixbane

Compliment 2: Sixbane!! First of all I wanna say that you're just?? A really really good artist and I am so grateful that my very first kalon was designed by you - you make such incredible designs and the fact that you take on so many nursery tickets at once and finish them so quickly is astonishing??? They all turn out so great as well like how can one person be that talented?? I also wanna say that the art raffle you did a while back is super generous - you're a really cool person and from the brief messages we've exchanged (shoutout for giving me the link to the kal Discord btw) you seem like such a nice person as well!!
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:32 am

Username: Deercan

Who is compliment one for ?: hiraeth + hound (used to be watchdog)

Compliment one: When I see people talking about amazing artists, watchdog usually comes up, and it's easy to see why! Their art style is absolutely beautiful, and it's almost scary to think about how much dedication and time it took to reach that high level of art. When people ask me which artists I look up to, watchdog is on the list. If I saw watchdog's art in an art museum, I wouldn't be surprised! One of my favourite things about their art is how they draw hair and fur. Hair isn't easy to draw, but watchdog has mastered it! Continue making amazing art, watchdog!! (:

Who is compliment two for?: Lillybear

Compliment 2: When I first saw Lillybear's art I instantly fell in love with her style! All of her art is absolutely adorable, and her kalon designs are just as cute! Her designs are very aesthetically pleasing, and the way she draws wavy/wispy fur is really radical! The prompts that she uses for her designs are creative, and fun to answer! She's a great mod, always quickly and kindly answering the many questions that come her way, whether the question is about myos or about art credit, she's got an answer! She's super sweet and helpful, and I'm glad she's a mod for kalons!
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 am

Username: imperials

Who is compliment one for ?: sixbane!

Compliment one: [ 115 words ]
      honestly i would consider sixbane to be one of the loveliest and sweetest people in the world, especially when it comes to being a nursery artist and having to deal with all of that shazam! i am thoroughly surprised every time i see them open their slots and how lovingly they will accept 5+ forms at a time <3 i was luckily able to get tickets through that ive been waiting months for thanks to them and i seriously cannot thank sixbane enough for the amount of hardwork and effort they put into each and every kit and each and every kalon they do <3 you really are a truly amazing artist six!

Who is compliment two for?: high noon

Compliment 2: [ 104 words ]
      i absolutely love red <3! there are so many times that i used to go into their join.me's and they are such an absolutely nice and sweet person. they are really an inspiration for me when it comes to art and kalons in general. they are so willing to help and also so sweet when it comes to getting approvals done or getting growths done etc etc. each one of their kalons are just so absolutely unique and i really try to push myself and aspire to be like them <: thank you for everything that you have done for the community high noon!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:36 am

Username: sibylline,

Who is compliment one for ?: high noon

Compliment one:
high noon has always been so incredible to me! when i was still very new in kalons i had done a three-way breeding with high noon and one other person. they did the batch as a personal batch and was even kind enough to grow the kid I got from it! dokuro is still thriving and one of my faves <3 i've never seen anything bad about high noon. every stream i've ever been in with her has been incredibly positive and honestly, one of the first things i think of when I think of my involvement in the community. it's something i'll always remember about this species and the site, so thank you high noon!

Who is compliment two for?: Sixbane

Compliment 2:
Sixbane has also been just so amazing. I know they're on a hiatus right now but back before i got really inactive they'd always be taking tons and tons of nursery batches and they'd all get done. It was amazing for people who had been struggling to get a slot and I knew Sixbane really works hard. You really deserve a long break! You've done so much for this community and without you accepting so many breedings there's a ton of kalons that wouldn't exist, that wouldn't be loved. Thank you Sixbane for all that you've done! I feel as though you should get more recognition for your hard work.
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:13 am

Username:
Koffee

Who is compliment one for ?:
Schnuffel Bunny

Compliment one:
I’ve always adored their designs, honestly. I often times look back at them for a source of inspiration, and each time, they never cease to amaze me! They are so soft, friendly, welcoming, and well rounded. When I’m not on a constant hiatus, I try and enter their adopts more than anyone elses. Their style, and the personality put into their kalons are just so good! Not only are they incredibly talented at what they do, but they seem to have such a wonderful personality. A really sweet, fun-to-be-around person! It’s definitely one that I or almost anyone would gravitate towards to. I honestly just adore their designs, and have been an inspiration to me through the years.

Who is compliment two for?:
high noon

Compliment 2:
I can honestly appreciate the devotion this member has to the species, and the beauty put into their kalons. I haven’t been very active in the kalon community since, well, ever, since I’m typically nervous of speaking up, but from the long time I’ve been watching Kalons, high noon always seemed to just be a wonderful staff member. They have a certain amount of professionalism that I personally appreciate in any staff members I ever appoint in my own works. On top of that, their designs are gorgeous. They’ve been working for Kalons for a while, yet, still create beautiful, unique designs. It amazes me how someone can still create new, fresh designs for something they’ve been working on for so long. high noon’s work is just amazing in general, and they do their job so, so well!

Other:

I tried not to ramble, I hope my words helped brighten their day! This is all a jumble, but I love making others happy, so I can only hope that this did just that.
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 am

Username: Pesagus

Who is compliment one for ?: Sixbane

Compliment one: Your designs are incredible, whether they’re myos, main adopts, or nursery batches. You improve so much so quickly and I love seeing your art around!! The amount of time you spend doing nursery batches despite your life going on outside of kals is admirable and I strive to have the level of commitment that you do. And outside of kalons, your art style is so distinct and unique, I can always pick it out of a crowd. I adore your character designs and your seemingly constant flow of gift art to practically everyone, not just the popular people, never fails to amaze me. You are by far one of the kindest people in this community, and one of the kindest, most generous people I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Who is compliment two for?: Dragon.

Compliment 2: I haven’t really spoken to you outside of asking for approvals, but your nursery batches are beAUTIFUL. I love seeing kits you make around, and your design mixing abilities are incredible!! Seeing you open nursery slots is always so exciting, and I love watching to see when you put out new batches. Your line edits are so pleasing to look at and regardless of the parents, the designs are always so well done. I am infinitely grateful for your speedy replies for growth approvals. It can be a long, discouraging process to get growths approved and you are so quick and kind with your responses! I’ve seen you around in the discord and you’re so kind and fun and seemingly easy to talk to. I love seeing you around and all of the warm, welcoming vibes that come with.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes