Viscet #1753 by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1753

Postby grifforik » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:07 pm

This is a FCFS! DO NOT POST unless you're form is fully filled out, if you post and edit you'll be disqualified! First person to post a complete form wins this one ;)

Fill out the form below and post it.

Username: kiffell
name: axel
Gender for breeding purposes: female

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
name:
Short story: (Must be over 300 words and under 500 to count!)
Gif that reminds you of them:

Mutations:
None

End date- as soon as someone posts the required form! ;)
Last edited by grifforik on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1753 - FCFS

Postby kiffell » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Username: kiffell
name: axel
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Short story:
Axel wasn't always wearing a scarf, it all happened in one short night when she met the viscet of her life. Axel wandered down the street on Christmas eve watching all the commotion for the tree lighting. The town always held a fest where they lit the huge tree in the center of the plaza. There were lights all about and cocoa stands everywhere serving the delicious drink on the cold night. Shops had fake gifts and toys in the windows and viscets where scattered about talking and waiting for the countdown. Axel wasn't looking where she was going and suddenly bumped into a very tall and masculine viscet. "O-oh! Im so sorry!" Axel stuttered as she stepped back. "Ah, its no probably, young lady." He said in a thick french accent. "The names Vincent." He said sticking out his paw for her to shake. Axel smiled and took the viscets paw and shook it. "Axel." She said still smiling. Vincent suddenly took her paw and let her to a smaller and quieter spot under a bridge near and frozen creek. Axel and Vincent talked on and on getting to know each other. When they suddenly heard viscets shouting and laughing from the plaza. "That must be the countdown!" Axel gasped as the started her way back. Vincent took a follow and they both got back just in time before the tree lit. "3..2..1!" Everyone cheered as the tree was lit up. Vincent wrapped his tail around Axel without knowing. Axel blushed but didn't mind. After the commotion died down. They went over to a few shops. Looking around at coffees and clothes. Vincent left Axel for a second to quietly grab something. He came back and Axel handed him a coffee. Vincent thanked her and he led her over to a small bench. "Her, Axel." He said wrapping the scarf around her neck. "Wow! It's so pretty! You didn't need to do this Vincent!" She gushed over the scarf. Vincent smiled, "It's for being an awesome friend tonight." The two sat watching the tree for a while before exchanging numbers and heading home. (354 words)

Gif that reminds you of them:
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Awesome sauce! Congrats this baby is yours :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:29 pm

grifforik wrote:Awesome sauce! Congrats this baby is yours :)

Ah thank you!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1753

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Congrats Kif! ^^
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me