Viscet 2369 - Spring Deer by Saberblush

Based on Click to view
Artist Saberblush [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet 2369 - Spring Deer

Postby Saberblush » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:15 pm

AHHHH Heyo guys im super siked to be a GA for y'all, like goals achieved!! I love this species so much the diversity and community everything is very welcoming and amazing! As a GA I will do my best to make some terrific cets' for the community and I hope everyone likes my designs and have fun adopting them!!

OK with out further delay onto the competion!

With the wonders of spring approaching, I decided to make this cet' inspired by such and deer.

For this competition I'd like to for you to tell me how they are connected to nature with a limit of 500 words and two extras of either art and 200 words or 2 art or 400 words which ever yall like, oh and make it pretty if you want! :D

Owner: ThePaintedPitbull
Name: Leah
Owned as of: March 14 2018

End date: March 13th

Code: Select all
Name:
Extras (1 art and 200 words or 2 art or 400 words):

I wish you all good luck and a great thank you for this opportunity!!
Last edited by Saberblush on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet 2369 - Spring Deer

Postby lostmelody. » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Name: Lyra
Prompt (500 word max): The tall viscet pushed the glass door open, a rusted watering can in her hand. She looked around the greenhouse, happy to see her plants were still in a good state. She strode to the back of the room, where a long, low shelf was, drowned in roses, tulips, forget-me-not's, petunias, hibiscuses, and a array of other flowers, stretching their heads to feel the gentle kiss of the morning sun.
After watering and checking each pot for pests, Lyra headed towards the left side, where a trough of soil overflowed with ripe fruits and veggies.

WIP
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Mark! Might enter, we'll see.

Congrats on becoming a GA by the way! <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Name:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Name: Fuji

Prompt (500 word max): Fuji grew up in an apple orchard. He was born and raised their never to step foot out of the small farm his family lived on.

Fuji searched the area looking for his brother. While his parents were asleep they were allowed to play games. They had to be quick though because if they found out all of the viscets would be dead. Fuji picked up one of the rotten apples that laid on the ground. It was just the right size for throwing. with on quick look he launched the apple into the air and it land in near by bush.

"Ow!" his brother yelped, "Fine. You win." Fuji stared at his brother in surprise. Yess! I never win Apple-Go seek. Fuji went over to his brother" Good game." He sopke calmly.
"Wanna do it again?"
"Um, Yes!"
Fuji's brother reached down to pick up an apple. " I will give you ten seconds to hide." Fuji nodded and ran as fast as he could to a near by bush. He will never find me this time. Fuji was sure that this bush had to be the one. The one he would win with.
After a few minutes he started to chuckle. He is never gonna get me. Out of now where a rotten apple spattered on his head. "Dude! Not fair!" He poked his head up from the bush to see his brother staring out in the distance. "Do you hear that Fuji?" Fuji look in the direction that he was facing. "What is it?'
"Is it another Viscet!?"
"I don't know. Hide!" The two viscets ran as fast as they could. There parents had told them never to be seen by any one. Fuji ran as fast as he could. As he ran he turned back around to see if anyone had seen him. Not paying attention he ran into a tree.
"Help!" His brother stopped. The apple tree was falling! Fuji's brother ran and pushed him out of the way. Once they were both safe they stared at the tree. It was broken. Fuji fell to the ground and started to whimper. " Brother. They are going to kill us. This tree is needed for the harvest." Fuji's brother crouched down next to him. "All will be ok. You'll see." The two Viscets sat there next to the broken tree and cried. A small tear fell off of Fuji's cheek and landed on the broken apple tree. The tree started to glow. "Look!" his brother exclaimed. Fuji brought his head up. "Fuji, You healed the tree! The once broken tree was standing taller than it did before. Ripe, golden apples hung from its twisted branches. "How did you do that?" Fuji stared at his brother. "I don't know. But we must find out." The two Viscets got up and stormed into the house that was forbidden to go into.
483 words
Extras (1 art and 200 words or 2 art or 400 words): Fuji and his brother reached the door of the house. Fuji twisted the nob. "It's locked!"
Fuji's brother did not look surprised as if he were saying No duh that's why we live outside. Fuji's brother nacked up at least a mile a way and charged toward the wooded door.
Crash! The door never stood a chance. After that smack the door was busted open.
"Fuji come check this out!" Fuji raced into the house and he could not believe what he saw. There were potion like bottles everywhere filled with apples and juice. All in neat stacks. Fuji nudged his brother. "Lets go look around."
Before they could take a foot into the house a voice called from above them "Stop!" They looked up. "Mother!" Their mother jumped down from were she was perched. Fuji was not shocked though. He stood tall. He needed to ask her something "Why did I heal the tree?"
"what?' His mother spoke.
"Why?'
His mother looked ashamed.
"There is something I have been meaning to tell you Fuji." Fuji was not surprised. Dude, just tell me. She looked at her son.
"You almost died Fuji. I had to protect you." Died? Me? The strongest Viscet in the family?
When you hatched you were very sick. No won thought you could live. We had to take you to see the goddess of the forest. Only she could provide you the medicine that you needed. She gave you a special remedy that would make you heal. However, their was a catch. It would not make you normal." Fuji was shocked. Why? Can I live with being different. His mother continued to say,"
The medicine she used made you a part of nature. It allows you to heal the sick and wounded. I am sorry." She turned away as if she never wanted too see him again. How is that bad? I guess I can live like this.
317 words
(To sum it up to the question Fuji grew up on an apple orchard but was not allowed to leave. As a hatchling he was very sick. They took him to the nature goddess and she healed him. However by healing him she gave him powers to heal the sick or injured. The goddess tried her best to hide the powers so he could live a normal life. So they had to be activated somehow. How they get activated you will have to see.)
Ah I am sad to leave this boi but I have reached my GA adopt limit.
Last edited by Pacsaj on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:59 pm

ahhh leeaboo what an adorable viscet <3 great job on this one and good luck to everyone trying out!!!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:10 am

Mint Chip wrote:
ahhh leeaboo what an adorable viscet <3 great job on this one and good luck to everyone trying out!!!

AHH Thank you mint! :D
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Name: Leah

Prompt (500 word max): A tiny brown Viscet stretched her paws forward on the cement she lied upon as she yawned. The little one knew it was time to wake up when she heard the clicking of light switches, signaling that the artificial lights of her indoor prison would burn bright for the next twelve hours. She made a quiet moaning sound as she sat up, slowly wagging her tail behind her as a tall man in a white lab coat approached with a silver bowl. “Good morning Leah,” he whispered as he placed the bowl down for her. Everyone else in this place she called home referred to her as #867, but this man had grown more attached and decided that she deserved a real name.
Leah bent over and sniffed the bowl. Today it contained what smelt like a cheap mixture of cow meat and some sort of grain. She looked up at him and turned her head as this was not the meal she had been awaiting.
“Sorry girl, budget cuts, that’s the best you’re getting.” He pat her on the head then walked back over to the door he had entered in only moments ago.
Leah sniffed at the food for just a little bit longer, before turning her nose up to it. Even the young little Viscet was aware this breakfast wasn’t worth a second look.
She padded her way over to the door the man had entered and exited. She stood up on her hind legs to peek out a small window. On the other side the man and another doctor, one who was not as friendly, were arguing.
“She’s not some lab rat! She deserves a life outside of that room! This is inhumane— it’s all inhumane,” he shouted at the other doctor who seemed unimpressed by the out burst.
“John, you knew what you were signing up for when you turned in your application. I’m sorry, but this is the job you signed up for. Just a few more tests and we’ll be done with her, but until then we’ll move you to another room so you don’t get any more attached.”
“But Leah needs me. You’ve seen her. She gets anxious anytime any other person walks in the room,” He fires back. While Leah didn’t understand a word, she could sense the anger building up inside of him.
“Leah? You named the thing?” The other doctor sighed and placed his hand up on his forehead. “Great John, just great.”
Leah jumped down from the window. She couldn’t bear to watch her person get anymore upset.
That night, she heard the door cream open again. It was her person! The nice man! He was carrying a delicious smelling piece of meat. Leah stood up and walked over to him the doorway.
“Come on sweetie, let’s get you out of here,” he smiled at her as he directed her into a surrounding field. “You’ll be safe here Leah.” He pat her on the head, and said goodbye.

(500/500)

Extras (1 art and 200 words):

Image {look at the little pill bug on her mane X3}

Leah no longer remembers much about that night, but ever since then the outdoors have always brought her a sense of security. She slept in that field for many nights afterwards, staying down beneath the grass anytime a different car approached. Her person never came back though. She waited very patiently for him to bring her the shiny silver bowl. To pat her on the head. But he never came. She didn’t know how to survive on her own. She was young, weak, and to top it all off, clueless. She couldn’t stand the idea of harming another creature to eat, so she began to munch on some grass. It tasted funny, but it was better than her other options. Eventually she wandered into a forest. It was farther away, and she could no longer see the labs. Weirdly though, after time passed, the further she got from the place the safer she felt. She loved to sleep on the sides of creeks. The sound of water running over stones was so pleasing to her. Leah was also good at befriending little creatures, but especially pill bugs. They were unlikely friends, but she enjoyed their company more than anything.

(199/200)

Congrats on becoming a GA by the way!!
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

spring deer

Postby black crow » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Name: delilah
    Prompt (500 word max): res w/ being deaf
black crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Name:

mark
Last edited by crucifying. on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me