Artist Strudel [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1382- Honey Deer- Winner

Postby Strudel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:57 am

Name: Fauna
Owner: cyberdragon725

This viscet is based on three things; honeycombs, a deer fawn, and bumble bees. It's a very strange concept... but it somehow works XD

Mutations;
Underfluff- Event Rare | Insect Antennae- Roaming Event

Code: Select all
Username;;
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]: (max 200 words)
[b][u]What is the armor for?[/u][/b]: (Can be anything. Fashion/function/etc (200-900 words)
OR
[b][u]Make your own items[/u][/b]: Can be described (500 words max) or drawn
[b][u]Extra(s)[/u][/b]:

• If you go over the limits by less than ten words in each it's fine.
  • For extras, you can either have one art piece+ up to 300 words OR 600 words to use in whatever types of extras you like (wordcount will count for playlists too, meaning if you make a playlist as en extra the name+artists name counts in your word limit) extras are not required.
  • You can only choose what the armor is for or create your own items. You cannot do both.
  • Prettying up is allowed, but if it's hard to read that may dock points.

End date: 5/10/17

Code: Select all
[url=www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3435270][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2808563&size=large&format=png&rev=1492718668[/img][/url]
Last edited by Strudel on Fri May 19, 2017 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1382- Honey Deer

Postby grifforik » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 am

Ahhh so pretty!! Marking.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:12 am

gotta focus on another due to time constraints, good luck everyone~ i really like this design ;w;
Last edited by Lioashu on Tue May 09, 2017 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 am

ʏᴏᴏsᴜɴɢ ᴋɪᴍ★
ʀᴀᴇɴᴀ - ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
ƒᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴅƒᴀʙ

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ wrote:Raena, though she'd rather be known by any other name, has never said anything but the honest truth. Her morals were set by her father, in a set of seven rules. A queen must always respect others; She shall not lie. Power comes with benevolence; Live a life of modesty. Peace before war. Honor the fallen. Lastly, her father taught her that a proper Queen must trust in her people; and therefor they will trust in her. This was all she lived by. When disorder befell the kingdom, those she trusted had turned their backs on her when she needed them most. She now trusts hardly any and believes that trusting was the cause of her kingdoms demise, and ultimately her fathers death. Raena has since believed it to be her fault; and instead of sticking around to retake her land, has fled; seeking peace with herself through the promise of restoring power to her people. She herself wishes to avoid the title of Queen.
Though her past seems to follow her everywhere, her purpose is never lost. Raena is fueled by her promise and finds her feet still carrying her forth even when she wants to call it quits.

sᴛᴏʀʏ wrote:"There isn't an ocean I wouldn't cross for you." Cyndago's words echoed in the back of Raenas mind. Her claws clicked against the solid stone pathway. A few steps ahead were the gates to a large home, with bits of ivy littering the bars. It was quiet here, miles away from what once was a bustling kingdom. "State your business." called a large booming voice. A shadow encased Raena. "I- I'm here to see Cyndago. These are very dire matt-..." She paused. She looked up to see the playful grin of Cyndagos father, Cerulean, gleaming back at her. "Well you could have let yourself in. Come, she's in the Rosarium." With a gentle swing of the gate from Cerulean, the gate opened and Raena was darting towards the garden.

Her paws skidding to a halt, Cyndago whipped her head to the side and called out "Watch the grass!" "Sorry! Cyndago, I really need to ask a very large favor of you." Her paws twiddled infront of her. Cyndago raised an eyebrow. "What might that be?" Raena lifted her head and smiled forcefully. "I've come to ask that you lend me this very garden." "And why might I do that?" She replied, raising her eyebrow, a frown forming on her face. "Please. I need to attune to my mothers crown." Raena lifted the rose garland crown from her bag, "Without her energy, I'm unable to cast my spells. They're unstable." There was a dark pause. "Please- remember your words?". Cyndago heavily sulked- her enchanted roses were all she had managed to accomplish with her magic in years.
With a nod, she sighed. "Alright."
Last edited by Stårry on Thu May 11, 2017 5:32 am, edited 11 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

Username;; cyberdragon725
Name: Fauna

Personality:
Fauna, a soul as sweet as honey. She always has a smile and she rarely breaks her friendly demeanor. She's open, happy, and overall pleasant to be around. Her compassion and adoration for the other guardians is obvious yet she's always been the one to take responsibility and to protect them should the need arise. She finds it increasingly difficult to be angry at the others and she has little to no temper at all, as long as you aren't threatening her family.

She's always been the motherly kind, always doting over the other guardians and always cooking up something sweet for after dinner. She loves to see them smile and she will always do her best to see their cheeks pull up in a grin. This means she's always willing to whip out a few new honey sweet puns or saying a few harmless jokes, trying to lighten the mood. She is very protective of her ideals and of her people, always willing to sacrifice anything in order to protect that which she cares for. This is why she is the Sentinel. She doesn't mind the silent mornings that comes and she'd do anything for those who cares for.
(200 words)

Make your own items:

Weapons Purpose:(Extra 2)
Fauna's weapons aren't just simple tools. Each one can harness the power of her crystal, using the magic from the stone to mold the honey within each weapon to her wish. The hammer was the first she gained, a gift from her mentor when she first became a guardian. Cyrus had given it to her with the promise that she would only use it to protect. It was under his mentor ship that she founded her protective and loyal ideals. He also helped her to find her role in the order as guardian of the guardians. She's the head of defense at the order and is tasked with protecting and training all the guardians and recruits in defense and combat. When she accepted this role, Kamali gifted her with her second tool. A custom made jar of honey, enchanted to form an indestructible and delicious whip when used with the magic of her crystal. The two tools have served her well, having saved her from some tough situations in the past. She relies on them to safely navigate the mountain in which the order's headquarters is located and in order to serve as powerful and useful weapons when faced with invaders.

(200 words)

Extra(s):
(1 Art and 300 words- 200 in the Weapons Purpose and 70 in quotes, Picture etc. 30 in Role)

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu May 11, 2017 9:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 am

Username;; george washington
      Name:
      Personality: strong, hard worker, loves being in large groups of others (max 200)
      What is the armor for?: 200-900 armor is for something
      Extra(s): playlist 600 words
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:29 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

μέλισσα (Mélissa)
Bee in Greek

Personality
Max. 200 Words
Bee is sensitive, yet very sweet. She is nice, kind, and has a high pain tolerance. She is lovable and easy to become friends with, but she does have her dark side and bad days. Bee has a garden, which she keeps her bee boxes in. Since she is a bee keeper, she has to watch over them and collect their honey. She loves hanging out with the wildlife and nature, and just listening to the bees buzz. She is very gentle, and very shy.
What Is The Armor For?
200-900 Words
Bee has her secrets, and this counts as one of them. Bee owns her armor because she is a queen. She is the queen of her bees, despite whether or not the actually have one. She, though, protects her bee colony with be bravery, and does not need a bee suit. She owns the armor because, even though she's a queen, she's also a fierce warrior who'd rather not let people bother her bee colony, or steal her honey.

She is very defensive with Likau and Kisa, her two main bees who she always spends time with. Her armor helps shield them from danger, as they are able to go inside and hide. Since Bee has her ways of being able to tell which bee is who, and whether or not they are strangers, it helps her to know who she can allow to hide in her armor or not.

Since Kisa and Likai have such a strong bond with each other and Bee, they don't usually sting or fight with each other, as they know they could loose their stingers if doing so. They also know that they can't sting through the armor, only the arms and legs and such, but they never tried.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bee smiled at Kisa, one of her many bees in the bee colony.
"Don't worry, Kisa, no one's there." Bee said before looking back. She continued to walk down the trail before coming to a dead end.
"Great." She muttered, turning to walk back. Kisa sat quietly on Bee's shoulder as she walked, waiting to get back home with the others.

As they made it home, Bee put Kisa back with her colony. She smoked the box before taking out the plates and harvesting the honey, putting them back. She looked up at Likai, another bee, who fluttered over and landed softly on her snout as she put the plate back. Bee laughed,
"Another day, Likai, makes a happy bee." She smiled softly to him.
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:13 pm

watching~
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Dropping out. Congrats to whoever gets this lovely babe
Last edited by Pterolykus on Wed May 10, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madras » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Username;; madras
Name: Twig/Basil/Maple
Personality: Twig has multiple personality disorder. His main personality is named Twig, who is very introverted, nervous, and shy. He likes stuffed animals and being with his owner. He enjoys sleeping in the sun, and likes to play relaxing games on his owner's phone. Music calms him down, so he plays instruments often to keep himself calm. Another personality, Basil, is extroverted, and a daredevil. Several times, Basil has changed to Twig or Maple, who prevented doing something idiotic. Maple is the last personality, and he is the only one of the personalities that can read and write English. Maple is extremely intelligent, and likes reading, though he is unable to speak. Maple is introverted like Twig, and they would probably be very good friends if they could meet. Twig developed multiple personality disorder after his parents were hit by a car while he was very young. He was forced to take care of himself while he was still a baby. He grew up to be small, reaching only about seven feet tall. He lived in fear until his owner found him, and was terrified of her for almost six months after she found him. While young, he developed multiple personality disorder, due to the stress of feeling completely alone. (209 words)
What is the armor for?: (Can be anything. Fashion/function/etc (200-900 words)
OR
Make your own items: Sweater for comfort?
Can be described (500 words max) or drawn
Extra(s):

WIP

Withdrawing, using this for another Viscet! Good luck to everyone! Thank you for giving me the idea to give him a sweater :)
Last edited by madras on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Avatar Credit: Lines by usamagnol, color your own here!

madras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me