Viscet #1538 by Shadow Striker

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadow Striker [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1538

Postby Shadow Striker » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm

My third GA viscet! Complete revamp of an entry I did that was made while I listened to the Moana soundtrack (: Of course, I listened to the soundtrack while making this one too!

For this contest, I want to hear a story about this viscet! You have up to 800 words, and the story can be about anything! You can also have up to 3 extras, each of which can be 1 piece of art or 300 words, no comics or animations.This will end on the 30th, I think that is plenty of time, but if you need an extension, please ask!! Prettying up is allowed!

Username: DogLife.
Name: Azura
Owned as of: 7/3/17

Mutations:
Drape Set (no cheek drapes)- Uncommon
Last edited by Shadow Striker on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1538

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Username: my horse rocks
Name: sapphire
Story: (800 Words Max)
Extras: (3 allowed, 1 extra=1 piece of art or 300 Words)
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Username:
Name:

Mark
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Ohhhh yes
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:54 am

oh what a lovely babe! res <3

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:39 am

ImageImage

Username: DogLife.
Name: Azura (blue sky in French)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I learnt to fight to honor the friends I lost...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day I Met You...

There. Right there. I moved silently between the trees, removing my blade from my sheaf on my back. The blade of my sword caught the dying rays of the sun, and I looked at the sheer magical beauty I held before me. My sword, Endeavor, had a solid silver blade, slightly curved with hints of blue embedded in, the magic. I was not magical myself, but a wise Viscet had enchanted it... to serve its purpose. I gripped the hilt, smooth sand wood covered in a layer of glass, forming a mosaic in my paw, the base portraying the image of a wave. For my other name. Oceana. I took a breath, looked up and everything stopped. I had taken attention off my prey. And now it was attacking.

Nixx, small black creatures made of shadows and decay that were aids to the Devil. One bite was all it took to eat the soul of the victim, and send it to their mater. Only enchanted blades could stop them. The Viscet they had surrounded was a medium sized female, with fluffy aqua hair that bounced. I moved closer, watching as her blue eyes locked on her attacker, growling.
"You want a piece of me? Do you?" she taunted, making my heart tighten in my chest. That only made her an easier, and more... desirable target. "Then come and get me!"
The Nixx sprung and covered her in a wave of black. I groaned, running forward, striking and killing the Nixx as I hoped to save her. Her sassy attitude appealed to me, as did her no nonsense, fearless nature. But she was covered in Nixx, twelve or thirteen withering bodies. She was covered in Nixx. Coated. No one survived that...

So why hadn't they left? They always left after a kill. Unless.

The female began to grow and shimmer, her muttering growing louder with every second. A large surge of energy burst as she shouted the final lines: "Repeler, defender y expulsar, desaparecer por la luz de los ángeles. Escudo con amor y paz, proteger de la mordedura del infierno."
The Nixx crumpled as turned to ash, shrieking as they died. She had magic. But not the kind of magic the wise women had used to enchant my blade. This was heavens magic. Angelic. She locked eyes with me as the Nixx vanished, eyes glowing white before they turned to blue and she collapsed in a heap.

I ran over to her fallen body, but she was already coming around, stumbling to her feet. As she began to fall I wrapped my paw around her shoulder, stooping her from collapsing again. She looked at me seriously, then seemed to consider me as not a threat. She lent her weight on my shoulder, her head just above my chin height.
"Thanks"
"No problem, that was amazing by the way. Incredible magic."
She laughed and rolled her eyes, relaxing further. "It isn't as good as Kindle's, she is my mentor and partner, but it saves my life. Thanks for coming for me..."
"Azura" I supplied. "My names Azura Oceana. And you are?"
"Gypsy. Gypsy Falcon. Mercenary and Hunter of Nixx. Trainee magical fighter too I guess..."
I smiled. "Mercenary at your service Gypsy. Also, glass worker as a spare job."
Her laugh made me light up inside further. "How does that work."
"You'd be surprised. You want me to help you back to Kindle?"
"I'd love that. Thanks Azura."

It was a few hour walk, with Gypsy leaning on my shoulder as we walked. She explained she wasn't hurt, but the spell she used had taken lots of her energy. It turned out her magic was especially draining as she had angelic and demonic talents due together parents selling their souls before she was born. Kindle was like her mother figure and her best friend, she had saved Gypsy's life after she escaped a forest fire, and her mission to find her brother. And in return I told her about my history in a pack where the Nixx killed everyone but me, my love of glass creation and how I became a mercenary, so that I could save others from my parents end. We laughed and she cried for my loss. It made my heart ache, we barely knew each other, and here I was, getting so close to a female with nothing but love in her heart. Gypsy started to fall, so I carried her home. She was going to be fine. It didn't take long for her friend Kindle to mix up a brew to help her sleep. Kindle was just as lovely as her trainee. I lay down my Gypsy's side, nuzzling her hair. Everything was turning around. I had found somewhere I belonged. I had found a home.

800/800

I learnt glass skills to brighten my day...

A Mercenaries Job

I waited for the signal, Kindle was the ultimate bait for any of the watching Nixx, they would not be able to stay away from the sweet purity of her soul. Swishing her fox tail, Kindie bean to sing a beautiful serenade for the monsters, as I waited in the shadows with Gypsy at my side, Praying she was not watching me, I sneaking glanced at her. Gypsy was one of the finest looking Viscets I had ever met. Friendly, talented and beautiful. But more then that. She had a heart forged in the fire, ash in her skin and iron in her soul. She matched me perfectly. But this was not why we were here.

A high whistle.

The signal.

Go.

I sprung, drawing me Glass Sword as Gypsy sprung into action, weaving barriers that protected our souls. Our three souls twined together, forged in flame and prepared to fight. Swords clashed, hearts burned and we twirled, destroying all the evil here. Our job was important. As Mercenaries, Our job was to kill the Nixx that invaded and destroyed families by stealing souls and killing. As Mercenaries, we removed the threat, we saved lives. The battle was long and left us weary but full of adrenaline. Gypsy caught my gaze and we smiled. That was another 20 Nixx less for Myixa. But there were still thousands left to go.

"Do you ever wonder if we even make a dent in their numbers?"
"Of course I do!" Gypsy replied, "But if we think that way we will never win."
"I know. I know. It's just hard sometimes."
I was sitting under the stars, Gypsy on my side, Kindle asleep already. I knew this life was hard when I took it one. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. That was the Mercenary life.

300/300

But learning to love...?

The Tale of a Glass Maker

"Here we go!" Gypsy squealed as i picked up the piece of glass. I laughed at her almost childlike actions, as she grinned with only the hint of a blush showing through her hair. She had been begging me to show her how I made glass animals for months,but as I was aware that me way was a little odd, I had been reluctant to do so. Until today.

I took the piece of pale blue and purple swirled glass in my paws, a deep breath and a small smile. "Can you keep quiet whilst I do this? I don't want to loose my concentration and hurt you by accident." She nodded furiously, miming zipping her mouth shut. It was time. The glass in my paws began to tremble as I focused, the glass lifting into the air. It began to glow with a bright light, then almost melt as I concentrated of the emotion, the tugging of my heart strings. The more emotion I could pour in, the better the result.

I could feel my love for the brave and beautiful Gypsy, the strength of my own heart beating, the soothing sounds of the sea in the distance.

The glass began to take shape, moving and swirling into a shape. I closed my eyes, curious to see what the shape would be. I kept pulling on my emotions. Holding out my paws. And in them landed a tiny, blue and purple wolf. It was tiny, I could curl it in one paw. It was howling at the sky, with a tiny heart engraved on the flank. I held it out to her, almost shyly. Her eyes misted over.

"That was amazing. You are amazing." She took my love in her paw. "The Glass Maker who owns my heart."

300/300

That was all her doing!
Last edited by DogLife. on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:07 am

-
-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
Username
Wolfenhimer
Name
Skoteiní Thálassa
Goes by Thali (Tah-lee)

(Dark Sea in Greek)
--------------
------------------------------------------
Click for bigger size.
------------------------------------------
--------------
Story
(800 Words Max)
It's quiet, the sounds of fish swimming by and mysterious noises coming from who knows erupting from above.
"What's above home, Lámpsi?" Thali asked softly, looking up into the deep sea, seeing nothing but darkness that slowly becomes a lighter blue.
"Well, no one knows, really." Lámpsi, a moray eel that glows a bright green in the dark, replied softly. "Now, lets go home before we both get in trouble." She turned and swam back.
"Alright..." Thali sighed, turning and following her. Lámpsi was her adopted parent, since hers were no where to be found when she was born. The thought of not being able to find her parents troubled her, but she loved Lámpsi, so she wouldn't break the rules. Until one day, when curiosity got the best of her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thali looked up, sitting on a rock that was near the cave, humming a tune.
"Thali," Lámpsi said softly, grabbing her attention, "I'm going out to get food. Don't get in trouble, okay?"
"Okay." Thali replied softly. She watched Lámpsi swim away, waiting until she got out of sight before standing up. She looked up again, letting out a sigh.
"Sorry, mom." She sighed, and started swimming toward the top of the sea.

It started getting lighter, the light letting in rays that sliced through the water. Confused, and still curious, she kept swimming up, until she reached the end. She lifted her head out of the water and looked out and around, noticing something nearby. It was sandy, like one of the islands that Megálo mentions in his stories. Even more curious, and excited, she swam toward it, until something grabbed her tail.

"Where do you think you're going?" A great white snarled, and Thali slowly sunk underneath the water to speak to him.
"The island, sir." Thali gulped.
"That's what people call a beach. People that live on the land, anyway."
"Land?"
"Yes, land. It's a habitable place that land creatures live; more habitable than island." The shark stated.
"So... can I go to it?" Thali asked.
"If you return safe and unnoticed." The shark replied, before swimming off. Thali sighed deeply out of relief, before swimming toward the beach once more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Do you think there are dinosaurs that still live in the sea?" Bleu asked, head tilted as she sat in the sand, staring out over the sea.
"Sure, it's possible." Winter replied with a shrug. Suddenly, another viscet climbed onto shore, seemingly confused about the gravity that kept pulling her down when she tried to stand.
"Who's that?" Bleu asked softly.
"No clue." Winter replied.
"Go talk to her then! You'd look cute together~!" She chirped.
"You always do this."
"I know." Blue snickered, standing and pushing him to her, before turning and walking toward a shop to get a drink like she didn't do anything.

Winter grunted before walking toward her, taking one of the towels they had.
"Hey." He greeted softly. She jumped before replying, shivering from being drenched and from the wind.
"H-Hello." She replied quietly, her voice slightly shaky from the mix of emotions.
"Here," Winter wrapped the towel around her with a smile, "Let's get you settled down. You seem..."
"Confused. Cold. Awkward." She said hesitantly, before hugging the towel, then walking farther up the beach, Winter following after processing what she said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thali sat down, falling faster than she would underwater, which startled her a bit.
"You okay?" The stranger asked, sitting next to her.
"Yes," Thali replied, then looked at him, "My name's Skoteiní Thálassa, by the way, but call me Thali."
"My name's L'hiver, but call me Winter." Winter greeted happily. Thali smiled a bit, cuddling in the fabric that he's given him.
"What is this?" Thali asked, lifting it up a bit.
"It's a towel... where are you from?" Winter replied, then asked another question.
"There." She replied softly, pointing toward the sea.
"The ocean?"
"Yes." She nodded.
"Is it... nice down there?"
"Yes... there's no.." She paused, lifting and dropping her tail, "That."
"There's no gravity in the ocean?"
"There is- but it just falls slower."
"And you can't swim on land?"
"Yes." She sighed.
"Do you want to go back down there?" He asked.
"I'm not even supposed to be up here," She replied, looking into his eyes, and smiling nervously, "But I think I'm going to stay for a bit."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Winter looked at Thali, before giving her a hug.
"Will you be back?" He asked.
"Of course! Soon." She replied, before pulling away.
"I'll see you tomorrow then?"
"Maybe." She giggled. She then turned around and disappeared back into the ocean, Winter waving after her as she vanished under the covers of the deep, blue sea.
"What a nice girl." Bleu giggled as she and Winter went back to their own homes.
800 Words

Megálo & Mikró
(300 Words Max)
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Thali was locked up in her quiet room under the sea, staring at a clock that is surprisingly still working. She was laying on her bed of fabrics that Lámpsi has found for her. Thali sighed in annoyance before covering up, closing her eyes.
"Thali," the all familiar voice of the glowing eel called to her, "your friends are here." Surprised that she would let her get out of her room, she got up and crept toward the entrance, looking at the two sharks that were outside; one too big to even fit into the cave.

"Megálo, Mikró... what are you doing here?" Thali asked softly.
"Well, since you got in trouble, we decided we could take you on an adventure! But we need to keep an eye on you at all times." The small, excitable shark explained with happiness.
"Only if Lámpsi says it's okay." The larger shark, which didn't even look like a shark, more of a whale, said.
"It's fine with me; but keep a close eye on her. Do not let her go back to shore." Lámpsi said strictly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thali swam by Megálo's side, as Mikró swam somewhere else, still close by, doing his own thing.
"How was the shore, anyway?" Megálo asked softly.
"Cold. Sandy. Dry..." Thali replied, looking down at the abyss, "Everything fell faster, too."
"Did you meet anyone?"
"Yes- a guy named Winter." Thali replied with a soft shrug. She then swam down to the ocean floor, which was more lit up than at her home, and sat by the corals.
"They had different plants, as well. Large ones, small ones, beautiful ones," She picked up a shell, and sighed, bubbles floating to the surface, "nothing like down here."
"You like it up there?" Megálo asked.
"I do."
300 Words

L'hiver
(300 Words Max)
Thali picked up one of her lanterns and shells that she has collected, and swam out of the cave. It was near midnight, and she promised to meet Winter. She made sure everyone was asleep before grabbing her collecting bag and heading out. She made it to shore quickly, shaking off the water before standing at the shore. She looked around, seeing no one nearby. Then she sat down, deciding to wait, no matter how long it takes.
"Thali!" A voice called, She looked over to see him running toward her, before sliding to a stop. She jumped up and hugged him, smiling.
"Winter!" She purred, before grabbing the shell and lantern. "I brought these for you." She smiled as she gave them to him.
"Oh, wow, thank you... you're very sweet. Sorry I didn't bring anything."
"It's okay; mother would've gotten mad at me if you did."
"Why?"
"Because she knows a lot about the items that come from the surface." She sighed, hugging Winter again, "I wish I could just stay."
"I wish you could stay, too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thali returned home, her collecting bag full of shells.
"Where have you been?" Lámpsi asked, staring at her.
"Collecting shells, mother." Thali replied.
"At past midnight?"
"Yes. I saw a lot of glowing sea creatures, and shells!" She said, pulling out a glowing shell from her collection bag, "Just more to add to my collection."
"That's... interesting. Well, go to your room, we have a lot to do today. So get some sleep."
"Okay." Thali nodded slightly, before heading to her room. She set down her bag and laid down, letting out a sigh of relief. She got away with it, and all it took was collecting shells. But she was only happy because she got to see Winter once again.

--------------
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 am, edited 11 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:20 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Trigger
Story (800 Words Max): WIP
Extras (3 allowed, 1 extra=1 piece of art or 300 Words): WIP
Res OML!!!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:01 am

Res :0

Username: ~Prophecy~
Name:

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:25 am

AHH so beautiful I wannttt X.X
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me