Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by CO1LD

707 Re Adoption

Postby kiffell » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:49 am

This viscet is going up for adoption!
The comp is pretty simple
Tell me their backstory, unlimited words! you are allowed 2 extras of your choice
you may make offsite forms

You may name this viscet 707, seven, saeyoung, luciel, or any of the names of Mystic Messenger, but you may not fully base them off of him!

Code: Select all
Username;;
name;;
gender;;
gender for breeding;;
backstory;;
extras;; (optional)
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 707 Re Adoption

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:59 am

mark! never played mystic messenger but I do really like the design c: so maybe
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 am

Mark! Love mystic messenger!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:54 am

Mark! 707 is my favorite ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 am

mark, i love 707
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:59 am

Username;; oneinthecold
name;; Seven
gender;; Male
gender for breeding;; Male
backstory;;
Seven has lived his life pretty normal, well, maybe it wasn't. By 6th grade his teachers knew he wasn't no ordinary student. He exceeded in every class, first to answer questions and aced multiple tests. So they bumped him up a grade...or two.. They put him in 9th grade when he was just 12. Fresh meat. What bully wouldn't want easy prey such as a kid with glasses and no strength? Seven ended up in the office more than once for getting beaten up. Every time his parents would tell him, 'You need pressure to make a diamond!'. He loved his parents, he really did, but sometimes he wished he was just an ordinary kid. Grades skipped by like sunken stones. He reached 11th grade and one day, he decided to try it. To break a few rules. To live on the edge. He snuck out of his house with his computer, headphones, and hoodie. It was all he needed for this mission. He ran down the sidewalk, his footsteps echoing down the street. He slowed as he neared the house, the house of his enemy. Plopping himself behind a bush he opened his computer. He had been waiting a long time for this moment. Before he came to this house over and over after school to wire up the hacking system, from showers to remotes. Lucky the bully had football after school for him to do it. He plugged in his usb and started typing code. Stove on he glanced at the small camera on his screen showing the place. Smoke rose from the stove and he switched to another screen. Water running The kitchen sink began to fill up and go to the floor. He glanced at the bed room camera, and there was the sleeping giant. Wakey Wakey he purred in his mind, then pushed pushed the enter key. The lights flicked on in the room, waking the bully, who was simply confused. Seven could tell he was smelling the smoke by the guys face. He switched cameras to watch the bully run down stairs and see the chaos. The fire alarms began to go off as he tried turning on the lights, which "some how" didn't work. He rushed to the stove but tripped and fell on his back in the rising puddle. Seven stifled a laugh and kept watching. The bully flopped around, trying to get up, then finally reached the stove. Three two one. The sprinkler systems turned on above him going on through the house. Suddenly Seven took off his headphones and listened. Police Sirens. He quickly packed up his things and raced home. The next day he saw the bully, the same confident kid now looking like he went through a hurricane. As soon as the bully saw him his face turned to anger. "It was YOU, I knew it you nerd!" he friends held him back as Seven walked by with a grin. From then on he had a sense of confidence and finally graduated at 16. Colleges begged him at there universities, and he was overwhelmed with possibilities. Finally he took the chance to go to Tokyo University, to become an animator and game designer. The university was honored to have him because before then he had done well in a Japanese culture class in high school, even going into computer programming. The school was fully payed for if Seven would take pictures and make a website of the school. He agreed and with the new website more students have noticed the university and even joined. Seven is now in game design, but also took some manga art classes, thinking he would make a book some day.

extras;;
Image(optional)
*made the shorts match the design on his, uh, leg thigh area X D*
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat May 20, 2017 8:33 am

smol bump;
I don't see an end date; so if you could add one in when you have the time that would be good c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat May 20, 2017 9:55 am

Mint Chip wrote:
smol bump;
I don't see an end date; so if you could add one in when you have the time that would be good c:

I will either extend or end and just choose then c: Currently kinda busy, so ill get to it tomorrow!
- - - - - -
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 am

(noticeable bump)
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:05 am

oneinthecold wrote:
Username;; oneinthecold
name;; Seven
gender;; Male
gender for breeding;; Male
backstory;;
Seven has lived his life pretty normal, well, maybe it wasn't. By 6th grade his teachers knew he wasn't no ordinary student. He exceeded in every class, first to answer questions and aced multiple tests. So they bumped him up a grade...or two.. They put him in 9th grade when he was just 12. Fresh meat. What bully wouldn't want easy prey such as a kid with glasses and no strength? Seven ended up in the office more than once for getting beaten up. Every time his parents would tell him, 'You need pressure to make a diamond!'. He loved his parents, he really did, but sometimes he wished he was just an ordinary kid. Grades skipped by like sunken stones. He reached 11th grade and one day, he decided to try it. To break a few rules. To live on the edge. He snuck out of his house with his computer, headphones, and hoodie. It was all he needed for this mission. He ran down the sidewalk, his footsteps echoing down the street. He slowed as he neared the house, the house of his enemy. Plopping himself behind a bush he opened his computer. He had been waiting a long time for this moment. Before he came to this house over and over after school to wire up the hacking system, from showers to remotes. Lucky the bully had football after school for him to do it. He plugged in his usb and started typing code. Stove on he glanced at the small camera on his screen showing the place. Smoke rose from the stove and he switched to another screen. Water running The kitchen sink began to fill up and go to the floor. He glanced at the bed room camera, and there was the sleeping giant. Wakey Wakey he purred in his mind, then pushed pushed the enter key. The lights flicked on in the room, waking the bully, who was simply confused. Seven could tell he was smelling the smoke by the guys face. He switched cameras to watch the bully run down stairs and see the chaos. The fire alarms began to go off as he tried turning on the lights, which "some how" didn't work. He rushed to the stove but tripped and fell on his back in the rising puddle. Seven stifled a laugh and kept watching. The bully flopped around, trying to get up, then finally reached the stove. Three two one. The sprinkler systems turned on above him going on through the house. Suddenly Seven took off his headphones and listened. Police Sirens. He quickly packed up his things and raced home. The next day he saw the bully, the same confident kid now looking like he went through a hurricane. As soon as the bully saw him his face turned to anger. "It was YOU, I knew it you nerd!" he friends held him back as Seven walked by with a grin. From then on he had a sense of confidence and finally graduated at 16. Colleges begged him at there universities, and he was overwhelmed with possibilities. Finally he took the chance to go to Tokyo University, to become an animator and game designer. The university was honored to have him because before then he had done well in a Japanese culture class in high school, even going into computer programming. The school was fully payed for if Seven would take pictures and make a website of the school. He agreed and with the new website more students have noticed the university and even joined. Seven is now in game design, but also took some manga art classes, thinking he would make a book some day.

extras;;
Image(optional)
*made the shorts match the design on his, uh, leg thigh area X D*

Congrats c: Even though you were the only one entered
- - - - - -
- - - - - -
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me