Based on Click to view
Artist ~SpotOnAppy~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #2084

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:21 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Yikes! What a flashy khim! This is my Very Rare adopt for making over 50 khims. I hope everyone likes him!
*Edit* Im amazed how much attention this boy has gotten so far! Thanks so much guys <3

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Kawaii_Kitten
Show Name:
Dreaming at twilight
Barn Name:
Arien
means an enchanted and dreamy person
Height:
18 hands high
Color: Pearl Blue Taffy Roan / Dapple Grey Tobiano Chimeric with Dreamcatcher Fantasy
Genetics: Ee/AtAt/ZZ/Prlprl/RnRn // Ee/aa/Gg/Toto + dapples + Fantasy
[b]Breeding Info:
-Will Always pass Silver b(Zz)
-Will always pass roan (Rnrn)
-Will always pass seal (Atat)
- chimera passes with 10%
- dominant coat is blue taffy and passes with 60%, recessive is black grey with 40%
- if chimera and fantasy passes, fantasy will only be present on one chimera coat (not on both like here)
- fantasy passes with 10%, will be dreamcatcher theme
- dapples pass with 40%
Last edited by ~SpotOnAppy~ on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #2084

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:22 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Words of praise about 2 (or more) people in the Khim community:
Your favourite aspect of this khim:
A beautiful photo of a Dreamcatcher:
Your favourite khim that *I* have ever made:

WIP!!
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:38 am

A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves — strong, powerful, beautiful — and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence. - Pam Brown

۞
Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: A Beautiful Haze
Barn Name: Dreamer
Height: 17.3hh
Halter color: Light Brown (like the highlights on his body)
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color/Aquamarine
۞
~SpotOnAppy~ - You, yourself, my fellow Australian, have been super fun to talk to, interact with, and joke around with about all sorts of bits and pieces. One of the first people I met properly in the Khim community on the streams, and hopefully mutually, I feel I can call you friend. ^.^ You have been totally welcoming, and I thank you for that.

L.V.L - Viv, you were again, one of the first people I met among Khims, and your level-headedness complete with totally randomness makes me grin. You've been so helpful and free with your advice, and helped give me the confidence to make some foals for the birthday event.

Salute The Private - Today, Private was patient and tolerant enough of my noobness to help me first use the Oekaki editor, and give me the general gist of how Khim designs work. We may be the same age, (Mum XD), but your maturity and common sense versus my completely ditzyness was a gift today! Thank you.

CCrow - Crow, you have been one of my favourite people to talk to. From the capitalized 'WILLOWWWWWW' in chat, to trying not to kill our own alter egos in the Hunger Games, we've had a lot of fun already, and I'm sure many fun times to come. Also.... MY BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM!!! ^.^
۞
Is sounds like a total cop out, but I LOVE everything about him! His color is beautiful, the placement of the dream catchers works, and that striking blue eye to accent the shades of his coat. But probably the most amazing aspect is the idea that he represents. A beautiful horse, representing beautiful dreams- the dreams we all yearn for and love.
۞
Beauty in Simplicity
۞
The dappled beauty... the one you let me come up with the idea of. Your dapples, my dear, are awesome, and stop saying otherwise, or I shall have to have minorly harsh words with you. (;
۞
Dreams are Made for Catching

Dreams are made for catching, no matter where they roam,
Some are an adventure, others lead to home.
Though impossible some seem, worth it they sure are,
I just sounded a bit like Yoda... Oh dear, I've gone too far? XD

Back to the point I was trying to make, mystical and all,
You should never let the positive things, ever, ever fall.
Yes, I added a word for a syllable there, and its a cop out I'm sure,
But I've never been great at poems you see, this just seemed worth it... something door?

Anywho again, we've gone totally off track, a tangent, some would say.
But I suppose I've had too much fun trying to lighten the day!
In the end it all comes down to, not very complex an idea-
Horses are beautiful, dreams are dreams, and nothing should stop them, even fear.

-- By PuppygirlWillow--
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawaii_Kitten » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:45 am

Owner:
Kawaii_Kitten
Show Name:
Dreaming at twilight
Barn Name:
Arien
means an enchanted and dreamy person
Height:
18 hands high
Halter color:
none if possible
if not then coloured like the blue taffy roan part of his body
if none is not possible the colour where the dreamcatchers are drawn with.

I haven't really talked with any of you personly yet, but the community here in general is very nice, no exceptions!! So a little word of praise for the community itself to start with:
It's awesome how such a huge community has no rude people at all! Everyone is nice to each other. We help new people when needed and I have the feeling friends are also made here!

~SpotOnAppy~
you're a great artist!! your designs are just stunning and very realistic and I've noticed that lately I'm trying out for a lot of khims made by you. I'm also an artist with you at alkoli mustangs where you also make some mustangs with line edits. so not only your colouring is awesome your art in general too!

L.V.L
Just like appy your designs are just amazing! Some are simple but still very nice and atracting and other are more complicate but it's not drawn in a way that the horse looks crowded. And just like appy I also try out for a lot of your designs! From all artist I mostly try for your and appy's designs in general <3

NeriHyuga
Neri how do you do it, seriously! The khimaira community became huge in only a year. To start with, it's awesome that you kept active all this time to! You are doing a bit everywhere. Making some adopts, making sure the genetics are correct, helping with the archive, the competitions and adventures and also being a mod to name some things. And you're not only doing this all, no your doing it good. Never late with posting the breeding slots on new adopts, never late with posting a new adopt on the archive. Also good job on making the khimaira friesians themselves! It so detailed with all the new khimaira genes and the idea with the competitions and adventures where you can win prizes and points. And all the items and such that you can buy with these points. really, awesome job!!

ABeardedDragon
Good job on keeping the archive so up to date, when a horse is adopted or a breeding is done then it's not long and it's already in the archive! On other adopts the archive always seem to die after a few days, but the khim archive is spot on! I also love the system, It's very clear . I always use it if I want to quickly find one of my khims.

I don't know ,why but I have always had a weakness for dreamcatchers. And the coat colours of this beauty just match really good with the dreamcatcher theme! At first I didn't even see it was a chimeric, the two coats match perfect. Usually you see directly it is a chimeric because the two base colours are just really different. But my favorite aspect must be the blue taffy roan coat. It reminds me of a galaxy and the sky at dawn combined. And I feel this is a great combo with the dreamcatchers

the colours and lightning <3

to bo honest it's this dreamcatcher guy, but I don't think that counts so then I would go for this beautifull Grullo <3
for me grullo's, greys, blue roans, and such colours have always been my favourite. and I really love this guys irregular face marking! I also love how the snowcap matches with the tobiano markings, and the birdcatcher spots just complete this guy!
About Arien:
Arien is in contrast to his coat quite quiet in fact. He doesn't like to much attention which is quite difficult cause he is pretty flashy looking of course. But after some years he learned to just ignore all the staring faces. Arien has some concentration problems so I barely do dressage, jumping or anything like that with him. Instead I often go to the forest with him that is located next to the range. And boy does he like that! The birds tjirping really relaxes him and he loves to do a gallop, feeling the wind flowing through his manes. Sometimes he bucks because off his happiness, quite high too. So you have to watch yourself that you don't fall. His favorite place is the lake in the forest. It's quite deep in the forest so we don't go there to often. Usually we go in the hot summer, then i'll bring some food with me and we'll go there for a picnic. Then i'll eat my lunch there on the waterside while I watch Airen play in the water. And off course I swim with him though! With water shoes, not barefoot. He can be a little clumsy sometimes and it wouldn't be first time that he stepped on my foot. Sometimes we go with the two of us and sometimes I'll bring some friends. They'll bring their own horses if possible, otherwise they'll ride some of my horses. When they ride some of mine Chavez is always part of the gang. Chavez is the best friend of Arien. Just like Arien is he dreamy and they both don't like the stables. They both have a stable that is a little bigger but if the weather is good enough (better said not bad enough), Then I'll just let them stand in the pasture. They are also usually seen standing with only the two of them, doesn't matter how many other horses are standing in the pasture

I have tried to resize the top picture, but both tinypic and imgur don't work at the moment(at least for me) so the drawing has to stay huge.
I have 2 extras( the drawing and the about Arien topic) and a self drawn banner on the bottom
Last edited by Kawaii_Kitten on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:22 am, edited 16 times in total.

[dutch girl/hufflepuff/currently AJR obsessed/love animals/drawing and model horse customizing]

ImageImageImage

I'm the artist of these free pocket CS horses :) click on one to see the complete collection!
Kawaii_Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 am

Extras are allowed :)
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:15 am

Owner: iStarz
Show Name: ÇwÇ Flying On Dreams
Barn Name: Dreamer
Height: 16.2hh
Halter color: Teal
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
LVL -
Private-

Spot-

Your favourite aspect of this khim: oml. Can i say everything?no, i think his eyes.

iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:27 am

Owner: Jamonsgirl
Show Name: Dream Of A Life Time
Barn Name: Jay
Height: 17.6hh
Halter color: eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me
L.V.L- Viv, you have always been so helpful to me, and you always seem to make me smile, even when I'm in a bad mood, you were also my first friend on here, so thank you!
Cookie- Cookie you have also been very helpful to me, thank you for helping me with viv's present, I couldn't have done it without you.
jes- jes, I believe you were the second person I met on here, you helped me get started on here and helped me to understand some stuff on here, so thank you!
Everyone- Thank you all on here, you are all such nice people and you are all excellent artists thank you for being so welcoming to me, I wish I could write something about all of you, but I happen to be awful at wording most of the time, :? but anyway I love you all!
Your favourite aspect of this khim: I love the whole thing, but If I have to pick I guess just the color and the excellent job you did in general are my favorite parts.
A beautiful photo of a Dreamcatcher: Image
one of your newest ones, but I have many favorites ;) -Image

۞
Echo Revna

Postby etriers » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:28 am

Owner: etriers
Show Name: Charlemagne's Gift
Barn Name: Bayard- ["In medieval romances, this was the name
of a magic horse from the legends of the chansons de geste
("Songs of Heroic Deeds") which was given to Renaud by Charlemagne."]

Height: 17.2 hh
Halter color: ivory
Pearl/jewel color (halter): opal

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to converse with anyone from this community, but this is where I can start! I've only attempted to adopt one other Khimaira, hopefully I will eventually be able to snag one of these beauties. All of my views come from the art and designs themselves!

~SpotOnAppy~- I'm just now looking through your gallery and I think it's awesome you've illustrated for more pages than just these Friesians. I can't find even one design I'm not in love with, your work is awesome and it makes me happy to see a fellow artist getting out there in the online world with their work.

Salute The Private- Again, huge fan of all of your designs. The only other Khimaira I attempted to apply for was this guy (still in love). All of your paint pattern designs are so nicely done, it seems you have a true understanding of those types of coats. Always on a look out for the horses you make!

Your favourite aspect of this Khim: I'm a sucker for blue taffy coats (and chimera/somatic mutations!), I've never thought about adopting/owning a design with images on the coat, but this fits so well.
A beautiful photo of a Dreamcatcher: Tree of Life
Your favourite Khim that *I* have ever made: This guy! Reminds me of a piebald ball python, plus it's blue taffy.
Last edited by etriers on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
⋆ quitting, find me on Instagram @ artwhorse ⋆
etriers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:36 am

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3604325
4. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3635604
5. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3668236

you forgot Prlprl on the blue taffy ^^

- chimera passes with 10%
- dominant coat is blue taffy and passes with 60%, recessive is black grey with 40%
- if chimera and fantasy passes, fantasy will only be present on one chimera coat (not on both like here)
- fantasy passes with 10%, will be dreamcatcher theme
- dapples pass with 40%
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me