Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby kamelgirl » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:22 am

If your cats could choose their own warrior name, what would it be and why?

Eveningstar - "I went directly from rogue to leader, so I never had a warrior name. If I could choose, though, I like the way Eveningbreeze sounds."

Pineheart - "That's an interesting question, but I like my warrior name as it is."

Wrenfeather - "If I could change it, I'd be Wrenfang! Cloudfeather says it's stupid but I think it sounds pretty cool."

Cloudfeather - "I don't know and, honestly, I don't really care. There's no point changing a good thing."

Petalpaw - "Oh, wow. Um. Something pretty, like Petalsky! Or Petalbrook, or Petalshine... I can't choose!"

Quietstep - "I kind of like the name Quietwing... it reminds me of my mom."

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:33 am

Two re-adopts open atm:

Blue and white cat open to anyone

Seal mink with white cat open to those with 10 or less cats.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:36 am

June Raffle Results

User: 3. nimrod.
Wins: Prize #1 is a headshot from klaus.

User: 2. Gallifrey
Wins: Prize #2 is a fullbody from klaus.

User: 4. TheSongOfTheStars
Wins: Prize #3 is a headshot from shoelaces

User: 7. Chaosin
Wins: Prize #4 is a headshot from dewly_noted

User: 10. Gallifrey
Wins: Prize #5 is a bust from Mythz

User: 1. Elliad.
Wins: Prize #6 is a fullbody from Mythz

User: 9. ThunderCry04
Wins: Prize #7 is a headshot from DiamondDogg Caverns

User: 12. Gallifrey
Wins: Prize #8 is a headshot from DiamondDogg Caverns

User: 11. ThunderCry04
Wins: Prize #9 is a lineless headshot from DiamondDogg Caverns
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:53 am

thank you so much I totally wasn’t expecting to get anything usually my luck is more on the spur side lmao. congrats to everyone else also!
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Fadedstar--- before she was fadedstar her name was fade. If she could change her name it would be fadedspring because she's always like the water and it sounds pretty.

Otterstrike--- otterstrike never thought his name fit his personality he would change his name to otterheart for his immense capability to love

Pebblefall-- pebblefall likes her warrior name but there was a time in her life when she considered asking fadedstar to change it to pebbleclaw

Applebriar--- she always thought her name should have been appleshine because she feels like the prettiest cat in the clan!

Acornstem-- he would have liked to be called acornplumb
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:12 am

Um, hi! I’m Firedancer77. I’m new around here and just wanted to say hi! I get really nervous trying to join new communities which is why I almost missed claiming my founder in time. >.< But anyways just wanted to introduce myself before moving forward! This is such an awesome concept and I’m so excited to continue on in leveling up my clan and the like.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:17 am

Firedancer77 wrote:Um, hi! I’m Firedancer77. I’m new around here and just wanted to say hi! I get really nervous trying to join new communities which is why I almost missed claiming my founder in time. >.< But anyways just wanted to introduce myself before moving forward! This is such an awesome concept and I’m so excited to continue on in leveling up my clan and the like.

Hello there! I'm glad you've been able to join us and I hope you enjoy it here!

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:26 am

Sunstorm - "I love my warrior name, it makes me sound fierce, but if I could change it I would make it something cool like Ragingstorm or Sharpfang, something that makes other cats either fear me or be in awe at my skills."

Bluemoon - "I don't know. I never really thought of anything else... I guess, no nevermind...."

Briargrove - "My name doesn't really mean anything to me. I don't love it but don't hate it so changing it would be cool, maybe I could be something like Willowbreeze or go back to my loner name Simone."

Eagleclaw - "At this point, I've accepted my name and while I hate the family naming theme, I couldn't bear to lose the link to Hawkthorn and Robinsong with our bird themed names.

Thistlestar - "As a warrior, Thistlestrike never suited me. While I do mostly fight with my claws, I am not a big fighter so something like Thistleheart or Thistlewind would have suited me better."

Cherrycrest - "I'm too busy to worry about names. My name is fine, I don't need any other, who cares anyway. If it bothers you that much, just drop it to Cherry."

Hawkthorn - "Hawkthorn, while not soft, ain't a fierce enough name. I need a name that makes others cower in fear, something like Hawkstrike."

Swallownest- - "My name is perfect as it is. Sunstorm tells me it's cute and doesn't need to change so I believe him. Wait, any name? Ooh, something like Honeyfern maybe?
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:39 am

Firedancer77 wrote:Um, hi! I’m Firedancer77. I’m new around here and just wanted to say hi! I get really nervous trying to join new communities which is why I almost missed claiming my founder in time. >.< But anyways just wanted to introduce myself before moving forward! This is such an awesome concept and I’m so excited to continue on in leveling up my clan and the like.

Fire. ;o; It's always nice to see you asdsfsf. I hope you enjoy rise, once your clan is et up our cats should totally meet sometime if you like! c:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:18 am

Songclan's pretty free-form with names, so anybody who wasn't happy with their name has already changed it

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me