My dressups
Trade with me

Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:23 am

Username + ID#: WitchHazel [148605]
Kalon Link: Carmen
Chosen Prompt: "What flower would they use to describe themself as?"
Prompt Response:

What flower represents me… isn’t it obvious? Oh wait, I’m writing. You can’t get a slant at me. Well, I was born with a red rose shine, not to mention the pale markings that stand stark against my dark fur. I am the red rose, no doubt about that. Beautiful to look at, but barbed with vicious thorns.

In the language of flowers, the red rose symbolises romance, passion, desire, devotion, and most important of all… true love. The red rose is the truest and deepest love - the one we shared. I wouldn’t be here now if we didn’t. Red roses are the flower of commitment, and there is none I am more committed to than her. Even if I can’t remember her name all the time... I remember her face. Her laugh, her smile. I’ll find her again one day. That’s how deep my devotion runs.

But something you probably didn’t know about red roses is that they have many meanings. The language of flowers is as complicated as it is ancient. For example - a red rosebud represents innocent love - young, pure, and beautiful. Just like ours was at the start. I gave her a red rosebud after I learned she knew the language of flowers, to see if she would reciprocate. It was risky, I know. But it didn’t flop, yeah? Besides, I can’t get sent to the big house for a flower, and knowing the language was a rarity back then.

If you take off all the thorns, a red rose means love at first sight. I wouldn’t quite say ours was love at first sight, but… as we started working together, the feelings blossomed and grew just like the flowers we loved so much. I never gave her one without the thorns, but she didn’t mind. She said the thorns were just as beautiful as the flower. That’s one of the things I loved about her. Speaking of - a single red rose in full bloom means “I love you”. Those three simple words, condensed into the form of a gorgeous flower. She gave me one first, I remember that now. Of course I returned the sentiment, but she beat me to it.

The number of the flowers given also means different things. I already said that one red rose means “I love you”, but it can also mean “I’ve loved you since the day I saw you” or “I still love you as deeply as ever”. A pair of red roses is used to represent mutual love and affection. Two intertwined are usually the symbol of a marriage proposal - something we always wanted, but never got to have. I wonder, if we’d been born in this day and age… would we be happier? We could’ve been out in the open. We could’ve been together; truly together without worrying about the law or what the world thought of us.

Okay, okay - back on track. Three red roses is the traditional one month anniversary gift. A lot of plugs know that one, so we had to be extra careful. Blinds closed, sneaking around in the dark like low-down dirty hoods. Six red roses usually means that you want to be loved, specifically by the person you’re giving them to. And if you give someone ten, you’re telling them that their love is perfect. Eleven roses show that your love is deep and true. “You are my treasured one”, I think. I was taught that sometime, but I don’t remember when. A dozen roses is the traditional symbol of true love. Again, had to be careful with this one. Man it would’ve paid to have a beard.

Thirteen means you’ve got a secret admirer. I might’ve started out that way, I think… yeah. Yeah, I did. I had to do some digging before I was ready for the rosebud - make sure she wouldn’t rat on me if she knew it was me. Fifteen red roses is an apology. If you screw something up and words just won’t cut it, that’s the way to go. Two dozen is a symbol of complete and utter devotion. “I’m yours.” Plain and simple. Three dozen is “I’m head over heels for you.” If you’re sending someone three dozen red roses, you’re dizzy with a dame. Or a fella, or both or neither. As they say nowadays, love is love.

Now. If you’re that goofy in love with someone and want to do something really big and swanky, fifty red roses. Fifty means “my love has no bounds. I would do anything for you.” That’s the kind of love we have. Had. Sorry. I mean, I sold my soul for her. Never got to give her fifty roses, though.

The shade of red of the rose has its own meaning too. A dark crimson rose, for example, can convey true regret and sorrow. Loss; mourning. It was this one I thought of when she died - when I doomed my soul. Even so, I don’t regret it. She got to live because of me, even if my rose wilted and became brittle as I turned into a monster. I got my vengeance on those goons before I bit the big one, though.

Again, back on track. Bright red roses are for enduring passion. You don’t give a bright red rose to a friend or family member; it’s a romance only kind of deal. Darker shades of red convey feelings that have been kept secret until the rose’s delivery, and a readiness to commit to a relationship. But there’s a difference between dark and burgundy, which means you’re carrying a torch for someone - you think your love is unrequited.

Point is, red roses are always used to convey deep emotion. I feel everything so deeply now; more than I ever did when I was mortal. Perks of being a demon, I guess. That brings me to the thorns. All roses have thorns. The ones sold in gas stations, grocery stores, and at flower stands usually have them cut off already. But when growing roses, the little barbs are all there, just waiting to fill you with daylight like the grifters they are. People are drawn in by their beauty… they don’t see the thorns until it’s too late. You follow? I may be a looker, but I’m not here for fun and games. I’m here to do my job, and that means luring suckers in until they get snared by my thorns.

Token Worth: 10 tokens [1078 words]
Previous Responses:
Let go
Favourite scent
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:38 am

Username + ID#: ThatPinkThing + 300398
Kalon Link: Pablo
Chosen Prompt: "Stairs, escalator, or elevator?"
Prompt Response: stairs, they can be jumped
Token Worth: fullbody (4) + shading (2) + color (3) + animation (5) + background (5) = 19 tokens
Previous Responses: dream home / comfort food

Username + ID#: ThatPinkThing + 300398
Kalon Link: Pablo
Chosen Prompt: "A smell they absolutely HATE"
Prompt Response: he no like nail polish
Token Worth: fullbody (4) + shading (2) + color (3) = 9 tokens (I didn't include the background because it's so simple, but if it does count let me know!)
Previous Responses: dream home / comfort food
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:24 am

Username + ID#: sapphirelion + 394497
Kalon Link: Rieu
Chosen Prompt:
Who are their most trusted friends?
Prompt Response:
Rieu's most trusted friend is his best friend Lucky.
Token Worth:
Full body + 4
Color +3
Background + 5
Multiple Character Bonus +5
Total: 17
Previous Responses:
(this is the first besides the one on his oekaki linked image)
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Username + ID#: Sp1ritW1sh #799107
Kalon Link: x
Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite scent?
Prompt Response:
Adrienne loves the smell of berries, but specifically loves the scent of blackberries. She finds the scent to be very sweet, but not too sweet as opposed to strawberries or any other fruit in general. Blackberries to her are the perfect combination of sweet and tart, which she loves in both scents and tastes. If she had to pick a scent other than that? Probably cupcakes, or blueberry pie. Both smell pretty great to her and the smell instantly makes her hungry. "I want a cupcake now!" she'd say, glancing at her growling stomach with displeasure. Eventually, though, she'd get a cupcake or whatever she craved because of said scent, and all would be well.
Token Worth:
115 Words- 1 token
Previous Responses:
x
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:53 pm

Username + ID#: triglyphs | 641378
      Kalon Link: sachi | standard design
      Chosen Prompt: What was their childhood bedroom like?
      Prompt Response:
      As a child, Sachi’s room was simple; a rug in the center, curtains to keep the morning sunlight from coming in too strongly, and a box of toys resting carefully at the foot of his bed made up the main parts of his room. He can’t remember it much, now, his only thoughts of home being singed by flames, the burning village he’d found himself in when he changed the earliest memory he has. There are flashes of his childhood; days spent with his parents, or working at the water mill, but it’s hard to hold onto them for very long.
      [101 words]
      Token Worth: 1
      Previous Responses: 1
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:52 pm

Username + ID#: CaptainRon + 753811
Kalon Link: [Kelsy]
Chosen Prompt: Self | If they were an ice cream flavor, what flavor would they be?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: Bust (3) + Color (3) + Shading (2) = 8
Previous Responses:
This is the first response for Kelsy, but I did previous responses for my other myo here:
[Bedroom]
[Favorite Scent]
[Stairs]
[Children]
[His world]
[Cloudy day]

Chosen Prompt: Self | Name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst.
Prompt Response:
Kels lies all the time, especially when he asked about his leg. He is embarrassed about the truth of how he “lost” it, so everytime he is asked, he makes up a different story for it. His favorite one that he has told is that his leg was eaten by an alligator. His least favorite lie that he’s told involving his leg is tied between “I just woke up one day and it was gone,” and “It fell off.” He hates these lies because they are so unbelievable that whoever he tells them to instantly knows that he is lying.
Token Worth: 100 words = 1
Previous Responses: See above
[Bedroom]
[Favorite Scent]
[Stairs]
[Children]
[His world]
[Cloudy day]

Chosen Prompt: Relationships | How do they feel about their family?
Prompt Response:
Kels has a complicated relationship with his family. He’s always felt as if they didn’t really understand him, and after he “lost” his leg, he felt like even more of an outcast from his family. He tried staying with them as long as he could, but eventually the rift between them grew too deep to be ignored. That’s when he came to Tshenen. He still loves his family, of course, and he will occasionally write them a letter to let them know how he is doing, but he never goes to visit them, and they never come to visit him.
Token Worth: 100 words = 1
Previous Responses: see above
[Bedroom]
[Favorite Scent]
[Stairs]
[Children]
[His world]
[Cloudy day]

Chosen Prompts: World Building | Are there any unique holidays?
Prompt Response:
Lots of holidays are celebrated on Tshenen, though very few are unique to Tshenen. Tshenen’s culture is a combination of many other cultures throughout the universe. One unique holiday that Tshenen has is JK Day, similar to earth’s “New Years” holiday, it celebrates the anniversary of the creation of the world, or the anniversary of the world’s travel around the sun. Despite being called JK DAY, JK Day is actually celebrated for a whole week. The first day is the Day of Travel. Most creatures use this day to take a portal back to their homeworld and visit any family that may not have chosen to come to Tshenen, though a few opportunists may take this day to explore Tshenen itself. Day two is the day of remembrance, this day is also commonly spent with family, though the official purpose of the day is to remember all those who have been lost in the past year, and it is a day of mourning. Day three is the Day of Renewal. This is a day that many creatures take to clean out their house, set new year Resolutions, or even just relax and refresh themselves. Day four is the Day of Unity. Usually on this day, each community will hold some sort of celebration that helps build community spirit. Day five is the Day of Preparation, where everyone works together to prepare a HUGE feast that is eaten on day six, the Day of Feasting. Day Seven is the final JK Day, and it is called the Day of Celebration. Usually it is celebrated with fireworks, though doing anything that is done on any of the other JK Days is also seen as acceptable!
Token Worth: 283 words= 2
Previous Responses: See above
[Bedroom]
[Favorite Scent]
[Stairs]
[Children]
[His world]
[Cloudy day]

Chosen Prompt: World Building | Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world
Prompt Response:
Much like the citizens of Tshenen, the fauna and flora on Tshenen comes from all over the universe.
Many of the citizens who are interested in gardening brought flora samples with them and started greenhouses and gardens. There are many kinds of flowers on Tshenen, as well as some more ‘useful’ plants like fruits and vegetables. Additionally, Tshenen has the unique ability to grow candy. The most well known candy plant is candy corn of course, but there are also a variety of candies that are unique to Tshenen which grow on plants.
A lot of the fauna on Tshenen also comes from other planets. Many citizens of Tshenen bring pets from their home world with them, and a few farmers have brought their livestock to breed for meat and other supplies. Native to Tshenen are a plethora of fish, and also some sea monsters, though most of the aggressive sea monsters were removed by the Aquatic ancients during the creation of the world, leaving only the docile monsters behind.
There are of course, rumors that the Ancients were unable to banish all the big spooky monsters. Rumors state that some monsters burrowed into the earth and others swam down to the deepest depths of the oceans to slumber and to scheme for when they will take their world back.
Token worth: 220 words = 1
Previous Responses: See Above
[Bedroom]
[Favorite Scent]
[Stairs]
[Children]
[His world]
[Cloudy day]
Last edited by CaptainRon on Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:47 pm

Username + ID#: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Link: Haemal
Chosen Prompt: What was it like for them growing up?
Prompt Response:
Lets just say it was intresting...
Token Worth:
Fullbody (4) - Shading (2) - Colour (3) - Background (5) - Extra Character (5) - Total= 19 tokens
Previous Responses:
"How do they feel about their family?" (19)
"What’s your character's ideal date like?" (19)
"If they were stuck on an island, what three things would they bring?" (14)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:26 am

Username + ID#: Nermal1999 (214589)
Kalon Link: Koda
Chosen Prompt:
Do they prefer the sun, or a cloudy day?
Prompt Response:
Although Koda is a full time sun boy, he also has a appreciation for his cloudy overcast days,
As they both bring different pros, and experiences to his life.
Token Worth:
(Fullbody=4) (Pixel bonus=2) (Shading bonus=2)
(Color bonus=3) (Animation bonus=5) (Background bonus=5)
Totally= 21 tokens.
Previous Responses:
What is their main goal in life?
Where do they go to relax?
Are they a beach or a hike kind of person — or neither?

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me