~❊~ #100!!! Midnight Stallions ~❊~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #100!!! Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Rarity: Very Rare!!! (Only possible every hundred adopts.)
Genetics: ee/aa/PP/nG + Birdcatcher Spots

Very Rare breeding notes:
+ 20% chance of twins or marking mutations
30% chance of physical mutation

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:The Hunter of the Moon

Username: DauntlessDivergentC
Name: Buckwheat
Show Name: The Hunter of the Moon
Height: 15hh

Personality: Buckwheat is a curious little guy. He loves to investigate everything and is generally very inquisitive. He is very sweet to those that he trusts and can be a complete jerk to those he dislikes. He is highly intelligent and can be found acting as head honcho wherever he goes. To his mate he is prince charming. Buckwheat will purposely go out of his way to impress his lovely girl. He will pretty much do anything and everything for her. Buckwheat rarely backs down from any challenge. He loves to partake in them and enjoys taking risks.
Halter: midnight blue or buckwheat gold

Are the antlers real or an accessory?: Buckwheat's antlers are not an accessory. They are in fact real. This is caused from being part of a mythical creature. It is said that he is descended from a hippogriff. Some people would argue this since he had no bird-like qualities, but it does in fact describe his antlers. This is still a theory being worked out by staff at Artillery Stables.

Short Folk Lore: They say there is a stallion with the looks of a deer and the smarts of a hawk. They say he was the reason the forest still lives and is never harmed by humans. Some would call him the Guardian of the Forest, others call him The Hunter of the Moon. This mysterious stallion only comes out at night. He searches for those who plan to destroy the forest and hunts them down.
First the stallion might destroy their equipment. Secondly he starts to frighten some of the workers and chases them off. Lastly, he kills anyone that stands in his way.
The Hunter of the Moon protects the forest and all the creatures that live there. He loves his home and will do anything to defend it. Will you trespass on his lands or leave it be? Will you be the destroyer of nature and a victim to this stallion? Or will you help him in his mission to save the forest?

Relationships: Buckwheat has very little friends. Most of them are just cute little critters in his forest home. He is in search for a mate and will do anything to protect her and his family. Notably, his best friend happens to be a little squirrel. The squirrel's name is Sola. She tends to be near him for most of the day. Very rarely will she leave his side unless she is gathering food for herself. Sola tends to help him in his endeavors and tries her best to act as a spy for him.

Buckwheat
Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #100!!! Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Alvaro
Show Name: Guardian of Nature
Height: 17hh
Personality:
Alvaro is a very wise and smart stallion, often dubbed as a prodigy. A noble horse who walks who a flair of royalty. However, he isn't arrogant. Alvaro is very generous and is often bestowing his knowledge to others.
Halter: Surprise me. ;)
Are the antlers real or an accessory?:
As real as they can be, darling.
About Alvaro:
Alvaro was born to two normal parents in the stables. Everyone in the thought he was just a normal foal, just like any other. Oh how they were wrong. By the first year, everyone noticed two white stubs protruding from Alvaro's head. When taken to the vet, it was shown to be stubs of antlers, similar to that of deers. It was the first time such a phenomenon has happened but the owner decided to keep this private.
As Alvaro aged, he grew to be quite the smart horse as it didn't take long for him to surpass all the horses in terms of intelligence. By 5 years old, his antlers are at their full growth and it makes him very charming and yet slightly intimidating. He has seen many people and horses come and go but there's one thing that Alvaro is constantly searching for and has yet to find - an apprentice.
Alvaro longs to have a young foal that shows potential so he can take under his wing and teach him all that he knows of. Why Alvaro wants to have an apprentice so desperately? He believes that the world has many to offer and he knows that he cannot do it in his life so he decides that he bestow whatever he knows to his apprentice to let one know and explore the world.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:21 am

what the hecko paladeckio this bab is just amazing oml
definitely going all out! <3 amazing job!

Username:
Name:
Show Name:
Personality:
Halter:
Are the antlers real or an accessory?:
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Username: ElizabethPine
Name: Buck
Show Name: Buckin Bronco
Height: 16.2hh
Personality: Buck is a loyal and hyper stallion. He is always trying to find friends and play around with them but it doesn't work out so he just does what ever he wants.
Halter: Surprise
Are the antlers real or an accessory?: Real
Last edited by ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
-
-

‧₊╔═══════════════════════╗‧₊
Hello! I am ElizabethPine.
I go by she/her!
I'm not as active anymore on cs as I was
a few years ago. Hope all is well!

╚═══════════════════════╝
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays folks!
╔═══════════════════════╗
I have helped 1126 people during
December 18th since 2019!
I have holiday gifted 202 players

‧₊╚═══════════════════════╝‧₊
♡ ElizabethPine ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Username: Masterplan
Name:
Show Name:
Height: 16.9hh
Personality:
Halter: Inspired by autumn leaves

AAAAA he's such a pretty bab
Last edited by Masterplan on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:48 am

Username: Darkreh'
Name: Atlas
Show Name: Around The World
Height: 17.3 hh
Personality: Atlas can be very challenging at times but on the inside very loyal and brave.
Halter: Black
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:13 am

:B Marking
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Username: tomijojo
Name: Bambi
Show Name: the forest prince
Height: 14.3hh
Personality: very kind, cares a lot, respectful, courageing, ( mostly based off of Bambi :) )
Halter: blaze orange with snowflakes
Are the antlers real or an accessory?: real :)

I am baseing this one kinda off of Bambi but his mother died a little different

It starts off like off of Bambi but when his mom hears something is were it changes,
They were just minding their own business when Bambi's mom heard something off in the woods some what close to them, she didn't mind it at first for it could have been anything but she still keep her ears on where she heard the sound. After about 5-10 mins she heard another sound closer and she could smell something, right then she went into high alret and told Bambi to start walking back and when she tells him to run that he needs to run and don't look back, at that moment two cougars jumped up into the air Bambi's mom yelled to run and Bambi took off as fast as he could but little did he know his mother wasent behind him, but was laying dead before she got a chance to defend herself. The cougars didn't chase Bambi, but he still ran not looking back.... And the really the rest is like the rest of Bambi :) ( about him being raised by his father and everything but instead of the hound part the cougars come back and attack his herd :)

Very beautiful stud here :)
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:24 am

bump
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 am