ID#214 (First Poison Orb! Very rare element orb!) by Season of the Star

Based on Click to view
Artist Season of the Star [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ID#214 (First Poison Orb! Very rare element orb!)

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 am

This orb belongs to Thorrissia.
Name: Boomboom boy
Element: Poison
Your Personality: bold and corageous, I never back down from anything. I am fair and hate injustice. I'm quit around those I don't know and crazy around those few I do. I am a dragon obbsesser which defines me in many ways as a tomboy even though I'm a girl
Your UserName: Thorrissia
Rarity: Very rare

Growth tracker:
Your orb has a few cracks in it.
Your orb is now full of cracks.
Your orb has shattered in a flash of light. a turtle-like creature lays there- hissing. It was six fins- two barbed tails, a sail on it's shell and a very long tongue that it uses to poison it's prey. It tracks it's poisoned prey before devouring them when they die. It only eats once a day.
Last edited by Season of the Star on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ID#214 (First Poison Orb! Very rare element orb!)

Postby Season of the Star » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:44 am

Kay! Good luck.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:02 am

And thus you are in the lead!
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:08 am

Yep. I couldn't let you go without it. XD

It'll end in about two days.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 am

Sorry- I've been busy.
Yes, you won!
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ID#214 (Owned!)

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:06 am

Your Personality:

Fill out rest of form please. ;)
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark-salad » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

holds
thanks for holding mine

ImageImage
ImageImage

Shark-salad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 am

Thorrissia wrote:Gender: male
Element: Poison
Your Personality: bold and corageous, I never back down from anything. I am fair and hate injustice. I'm quit around those I don't know and crazy around those few I do. I am a dragon obbsesser which defines me in many ways as a tomboy even though I'm a girl

Would you like some help making orbs?

Thank you.

Um... as of now I'm not sure. I need people who can make lineart and shading as well as color it well.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 am

Holds.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:22 am

Thorrissia wrote:I know, I can do that. You can see my gallery if you want (Not the scrappy quick jobs though. I would spend time on this)

holds also

I like them.
I guess you are hired. You can do one of them.
One question:
Would the payment go to you or me? I've been wondering that on every job I get as an adopt maker. XD
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me