Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Element Adopts *New orb! Very rare element!!* by Season of the Star

Artist Season of the Star [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Element Adopts *New orb! Very rare element!!*

Postby Season of the Star » Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Element adopts are fun, growable adoptables that you can train, fight with and breed. Each one is particularly built on the owner's personality. They start as small, marble sized orbs and grow into two different stages: marble and playable adopt.
Orbs go from small glass orbs to cracked orbs to shattering orbs. Then it breaks and your elemental comes out of the shards.

Payment:
2-3 uncommons, but mostly you just bid ;)

Other info:
If you see a clear orb that glows, it's a special "self-orb" It will tell your element and change itself to it. It's like a custom!
5 holds and it cracks
5 more holds and it'll crack some more
5 more holds and it'll hatch (baby stage)
5 plays or feeds and it'll become a child
5 more plays or feeds and it'll become an adult.
You may interact with an orb once, and the same one in it's growing (elemental) stage twice

No Customs! Just look for the orbs and bid!
Green orbs are earth Common element
Blue orbs are water Very common element
White orbs are air Uncommon element
Red orbs are fire Uncommon element
Purple orbs are psychic Rare element
Yellow orbs are electric Rare element
Purple spotted with green orbs are poison Very rare element
Dark red with gray orbs are spirit or shadowVery rare element
Pink orbs are love Ultra rare element

Those orbs marked with green dots are for bidding.
Orbs marked with red are for a set price
Orbs marked with a blue dot are for contests (you have to compete to get it)

Code: Select all
Form:
Favorite color:
Personality:
Favorite animal:
Username:
Last edited by Season of the Star on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Element Adopts

Postby Season of the Star » Wed May 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Pound!

These creatures have been abandoned and are ready for a new home. They are free if you get them...
Mesuline, female
Reason for being put up for adoption:
The owner is quitting CS.
Last edited by Season of the Star on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri May 27, 2011 4:21 am

Anyone want one? I'd be glad to supply...
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 am

Anyone?
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Fri May 27, 2011 9:07 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA ORB!!!! lol plz?
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coexist » Fri May 27, 2011 9:10 am

this looks cool, are you still doing custom?
I would like to appoligize to everyone for my behavior. Apparently one of my meds needed adjusted. I decided to stay but I will soon start a thread about High Functioning Autisum so that maybe a few people can better understand when I do slip. Love you all!
Coexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Funky town » Fri May 27, 2011 9:46 am

i want the green one i'll give you a horse a cat and a dog

Pet's name: Pound Puppy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

i will give you all these for the green orb

Hello. My name is Ivy, also known as Twig

I love to read, write, play sports and bake.
I am part of many Rp's and club! :3
I am NOT Poison Ivy from Batman!
Some other thing I love to do is write poetry!

So, I guess this makes me an AUTHOR!

I am cerrently reading : Hunger Games

Poetry:

( working on )

99.9% of people would faint if Twilight ended. If you're the 0.1% that would say "The Hunger Games is better!" put this in your signature.

When life gives you lemons make orange juice then sit back and relax as people wonder how you did it.
Funky town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asmodee » Fri May 27, 2011 9:56 am

i would like the blue one i'll give you 2 uncommans

here you go
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
If you can read this you're
a nerd √4
Asmodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri May 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Hey go to their pages and bid there.
I have one custom up for bids. It's the clear one that's glowing white.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri May 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Anyone else at all?
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me