Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Favorite season: summer
Favorite color: red
Personality: Firey, bright, bit of a dare devil
Favorite animal: dragon
Username: thorrissia
Element: fire

Growth tracker:
Last edited by Season of the Star on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ID# 210 (Bid for it! Custom!)

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm

what is it? *tilts head every way possible to see if I am missing it*
.:Adelaide:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

It's a custom orb! An elemental that can be any possible element that you want- and it's all up to you!
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firedrake2you » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm

do we have to have both pets?
clickys ---> ImageImage Image Image Image Image if one of the horses change when you click it,pm me the horses name and stage,(1,now,2next,3 grow up)and you get a free pet!Image
firedrake2you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 am

You can have one and then two other pets, or you can have both and one other pet.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firedrake2you » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 am

ill bid these 3 pets:

ImageImage
clickys ---> ImageImage Image Image Image Image if one of the horses change when you click it,pm me the horses name and stage,(1,now,2next,3 grow up)and you get a free pet!Image
firedrake2you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:18 am

Nice! Anyone who can best it?
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 am

The winner is:
Announced tomorrow. XD
(Just like what the host from American Idol does. "The winner is.... going to be announced after this break. XD)
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Thorrissia is the winner!
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm

New form:

Favorite color:
Personality:
Favorite animal:
Username:
Element:
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me