Based on Click to view
Artist TheScamperPony [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Haboxi #13 {AVAILABLE}

Postby TheScamperPony » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

~*~
Happy she-haboxi with a great personality and a cheery mood. Blends in well with landscapes that are colder and have snow often. Very social and always lives with someone, whether that be a group, a friend, relative, mate, etc.

For more info about Haboxi species, look here.

Rules~
--No stealing any designs, creatures, or lines
--Don't take credit for them. Give credit to me C: And Foreign Potato for the lovely lines. <3
--Don't spam the adopts or this thread
--Don't rush, beg, or whine. I will ignore you so just be patient. I do not forget about my adopts[that much X3]
--Do offer to adopt them!
SCAMPS RULE: DO NOT add ANYTHING onto the Haboxi. If you need anything added for a dire reason, i'll add, but other then that, don't edit the image other then for reasons such as changing the background.

Adoption info~
--I will choose the owner in my own time. No rushing, complaining, etc. Even if i don't post after your form i still have seen it.
--I want very nice forms. Keep them clean, detailed, and try not to make mistakes.
--This one WILL NOT need payment(bribe).
--I do like suggestions for adoption themes for them. But i have imagination, too :3
--I do want my adoptions to have a thread or a spot on a character thread. They should also have stories, family, and/or art of them. If i find your aren't using them, I have the right to take the Haboxi away.
-- I like to wait until there are at least 5 forms then pick the owner. I may wait longer if I feel necessary.
--They don't really have accessories but you can give them little natural jewelry things if you would like.
--The new owner will be chosen based on the FROM QUALITY. BUT if you ARE NOT here to WRITE for this guy, DO NOT post a form.

Dot code~
--Green is free but the best form wins
--Red means its a custom, which can happen rarely
--Blue means i want a bribe for it. The design is either too awesome to be free or it has a personal meaning behind it.
--A black or no dot means its not up for adoption or its taken

*=Required
Code: Select all
[size=85][u][b]*Username[/b][/u]:
[u][b]*Haboxi's name[/b][/u]:
[u][b]*Personality[/b][/u]:
[u][b]*Stories/History/Poems/Etc[/b][/u]:
[u][b]*Why you want it[/b][/u]:
[u][b]*What are you going to do with it[/b][/u]:
[u][b]*Links to character thread, threads, and other things it will be on[/b][/u]:
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]:
[u][b]Question- Where can you not give your Haboxi to?[/b][/u]:
[/size]

*NOTE: I added things and editing things into the rule based off this Haboxi. There are specifications and stuff you need to know and go by, so YOU MUST read them.

||Available For Adoption||
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me