Artist Albino_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pine Valley Summer Carnival - OPEN

Postby Albino_ » Fri May 24, 2024 9:35 am

Main Page
Welcome to the Pine Valley Summer Carnival Event! We have some booths with games where you can win PV coins, items and possibly a Pine Valley Horse! But there's a twist to this event, some wild horses have been spotted along the Carnival grounds, those sneaky horses! We'll need your help to round them up so they do not cause damage to the booths! Once all are rounded up, there's a chance you may be able to tame one through prompts, but careful, if you don't complete all prompts within the timeframe, then the horse will then be put up for adoption and then you can try out to adopt them along with others. But remember, you can only win 1 wild horse whether through adoption or taming! There will also be special event adopts (you can win only 1 of these, but also win 1 wild mustang) Here are what the booths will be to links to each!

Main Event // Color The Candy Apple // Darts // Dunk Tank // Ring Toss // [url]Corral[/url] // Event Store

CS rules apply

Do not claim species as your own

Please be kind to all staff and members of the event ❤️

Do not rush staff

Do not remove Inkiings signature

You will pick a number between 1 and 30 and be assigned an unhandled PVH

You may enter each booth once a day (24 hours from when you posted your form)

You do NOT have to own a PV for this event, you can use the mascot if you do not have any PVs

Have fun and enjoy the event!

Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pine Valley Summer Carnival - OPEN

Postby Albino_ » Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:04 am

come one come all, the Pine Valley Summer Carnival has begun, we hope you have an amazing time and hope you win some amazing prizes and horses!

All booths are open!!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets