Stars #3556 by fairy king

Based on Click to view
Artist fairy king [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3556

Postby fairy king » Thu May 23, 2024 5:26 am

Aww this poor kitty seems to have been in a pretty nasty accident! How did they get their scars and how do they feel about them? Please remember to keep it cs appropriate!

Ends 5/29 at 10am mst

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: black smoke ghost rosette with low white and brown eyes
Edits: [nr] scars, missing leg, torn ear, expression, accessories
Owner:
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3556

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu May 23, 2024 7:28 am

Mark <3
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammpup » Thu May 23, 2024 7:33 am

Username: sammpup
Cat Name: Ghost-Claw
Clan: Rubble Clan
Prompt: Ghost-Claw actually didn't get all his scars from one fight but instead from several. His ear happened from several cats ganging up on him at once which he thankfully only walked away with the torn ear. He lost his leg as an Apprentice when he wasn't paying attention and walked straight into a bear trap, He wouldn't have made it out alive if the local Two-legs didn't find him and rush him to the vet. His various other scars are from the multiple fights he got in to keep Rubble Clan's territory danger free, because of this he's known as one of the best Warriors the clan has ever seen.
╔══════════════════╗

✿Sam - They/Them - ♉︎✿
✿Favorite song- My Pace - Stray Kids - My Star's cats
✿My PMs are always open!✿
✿Please send me any trade I love them!✿

╚══════════════════╝
sammpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aresthehomo » Thu May 23, 2024 2:52 pm

Username: Aresthehomo
Cat Name: Shadow (ShadowScape)
Gender: Gender flux (typically uses he/him to make it simple)
Clan: The Wildings
Prompt:
The alley reeked of stale grease and despair. A single, flickering streetlight cast long, skeletal shadows across the cracked asphalt. It was here, amidst the overflowing bins and forgotten newspapers, that a black cat whom was nameless lay, his once-proud body twisted in agony. He was missing a leg, the stump raw and bleeding, a grim reminder of the night the world had spun into a dizzying, blinding chaos. A car, a screech of tires, a sickening thud – and then, nothing.

He had been a stray, a survivor, but the crash had left him vulnerable, exposed. He had managed to crawl into this alley, seeking the meager shelter of a cardboard box, but the pain was relentless, the hunger gnawing at his insides.

One cold, misty morning, a woman named Sarah, a kind soul with a heart full of compassion, discovered him. He was weak, whimpering, his once gorgeous black fur matted with grime and blood. She scooped him up, cradling him close, his body a shivering, fragile thing.

At her home, she cleaned his wounds, fed him milk, and wrapped his stump with bandages. He was wary at first, his dark eyes filled with distrust, but Sarah’s gentle touch and soothing voice slowly chipped away at his fear. He learned to trust her, to curl up on her lap, a purr rumbling deep in his chest.

He was named Shadow, for the black color strewn across his coat. He healed slowly, but surely, his missing leg becoming a part of him, a new reality he learned to navigate. He loved the warmth of the sun on his fur, the soft scratch behind his ears, the comforting scent of Sarah's home.

But Shadow was a cat, a creature of instinct, and the call of the wild was strong. One night, when the moon hung low and the shadows were long, he slipped out of the open window. The familiar scent of the alley, the freedom of the night, drew him in. He fled and eventually would find the clan of cats he'd later call home.

The missing leg of his will always feel like a hindrance, but he has become one with it and learned to comfortably survive on it. It's apart of him now, and he believes it just makes him prove how strong he really is.

(In case curious; he does miss Sarah deeply. It's why he continues to keep the bow she put on him before he ran away. He just doesn't go back to her because he prefers the freedom of the forest more.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image Image
Aresthehomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Mon May 27, 2024 1:15 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: Jinx
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

Poor Jinx really lives up to her name. She started life as a stray, where she soon lost her leg to a twoleg monster. After the accident a kind twoleg took her home where she continued to get into accident after accident. Dog fights, cat fights, getting stuck, or falling, Jinx has been through it all. She loves to brag about winning the dog fight that gave her the scars on her back and the cat fights that her the scar on her nose.

Jinx might get into alot of accidents but that doesn't stop her from exploring the woods and other twoleg nests.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dorkydactyl » Thu May 30, 2024 8:04 am

Username: Dorkydactyl
Cat Name: QuiverClaw / QuiverStar
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Dorkydactyl/characters/folder:5649650
Prompt:

QuiverClaw, formerly a kittypet kit named Lucky, had his life changed forever when his owner's child, a cruel boy who would terrorize his parents and torture the family pets of the home, decided to make the young kitten his toy. One day, the boy took Lucky and stuffed him into a horrifying machine that whirred and clanged loudly- a blender, as a human would know it- but to the young kitten, the voracious vortex of teeth was the last thing he thought he'd ever saw. Luckily, the boy's parents intervened before the machine could do more damage and rushed him to the vet. It was decided his left front paw couldn't be saved, and it was amputated.

Lucky lost a leg that day, the result of the injuries caused by a desperate struggle to escape the rotating blades, and also suffered terrible scarring as a result. With a coat now marred by scars and a gait permanently altered by the missing leg, he remembers the deafening noise of the small-monster's mouth, the terror of being inside it, and the sharp pain. He shudders at the thoughts.

Even after Lucky had healed from the aftermath of this event, the family's efforts to protect him after the incident were not enough to prevent further abuse from the boy. The child’s bullying continued, albeit in less dramatic ways—kicking, pulling at Lucky's fur, and other torments. The parents' interventions became less effective, and Lucky realized he had to save himself.

One night, under the cover of darkness, Lucky made his escape. The streets were daunting but they promised freedom from the pain he had known. Despite the challenges of living as a stray, Lucky felt a sense of liberation with each step on his remaining three legs. He found solace among a few other strays who helped him get along in the early weeks after his escape.

Not too long after Lucky started to get his confidence back, he found himself exploring his new urban territory further and further. Until now, he had no idea that just beyond his old kittypet dwelling, grey alleys, and monsters zooming past with their stink-- there lay a completely different world of mystery and adventure in the wilderness.

It was here he met the cats of Sparrow Clan, first caught by a patrol during a hunt. The clan was small and they desperately needed more warriors. He felt something inside him light up when after a few days of shelter, their leader asked him to join them. That day, QuiverClaw gained his apprentice name, Quiverpaw and was trained as a warrior of Sparrow Clan. He vowed to serve his clan to the best of his abilities, and to show his clan mates that he could do everything and more that they could.

He now wears his scars with a sense of pride, and his injuries make a great fox's-tale for scaring the young kits into finishing their prey. Each mark is a reminder of his strength and his journey from suffering to freedom and to finding his family.
two birds on a wire,
one says come on!
and the other..
Dorkydactyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me