My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3546

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue May 14, 2024 11:21 am

Username: NightWolf950
Cat Name: Mistwing
Clan: RainClan
Prompt: If you asked some of the younger cats of RainClan how Mistwing met their seal Companion they would tell you some crazy stories. The most common one being that Mistwing stole the seal as a pup from a two-leg zoo before joing the clan. How would that be possible you might ask? Who knows, but for some reason its the most common story the younger cats like to tell. Always get a chuckle out if everyone, even Mistwing herself.

However, Mistwing found the seal abandoned as a young pup, it'smother nowhere to be found. She cpuld have left the pup to fend for itself, but she found the creature to be cute and couldnt just leave it. She's raised the seal since. The young seal was even given a honorary clan name, known as Spottedice. He can understand the clan cats, and often helps out Mistwing when it comes to herb collecting.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Wed May 22, 2024 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Tue May 14, 2024 11:28 am

mark ,,
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nokomis_Nitir » Tue May 14, 2024 11:55 am

Does one need to be part of a clan to join? If so how does one join a clan. ♡ <- Received Help in making Archive. :] Thank you again for the help!

Username: Nokomis_Nitir
Cat Name: Whisper
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Crescent_Dreams/chara ... er:5598471
Prompt: How did they meet their Seal Friend?
Whisper was born between two warrior cats of different clans. Neither clan wished to take the lone kit in but the mother fought back to keep Whisper until she was old enough and trained enough to survive on her own. She was raised to be quiet and out of sight as to not cause trouble for the clan. This is how she gained her name of Whisperkit and eventually whisperpaw.
After several Moons of training with the other kits in her clan the warrior ceremony was fast approaching. But Whisper would never see it. The clan leader called her to see him where he told her she was now trained enough to survive on her own and his promise to her mother fulfilled. He then told her she was to leave clan lands and not come back. She was going to end up a Rouge. Whisper tried to argue back to stay within the clan but the leader would hear nothing of it. Whisper realized she was fighting a losing battle and one she would never win due to her bloodline.
Whisper left fleeing her clan and everything she knew. She decided that she would change her name to Whisper as she was no longer a clan cat. She hesitated at the boarder of her clan but soon crossed. Not wanting to look back she ran as swiftly as her feet would carry her. Staying low and skirting around careful of patrols as she had to cross another clans territory. She remembered stories she heard as a kit from the elders. of cats outside of clans, kittypets and Rouges. Stories of loners.. one story came to mind of a Loner one of the elders tom's met. This Loner lived far away towards the sea.
Whisper traveled far looking for the sea mentioned in the old Tom's stories hoping to find a home in this new foreign land. She eventually found the scent of salted water, heard the crashing of waves and soon saw the sea from the stories. She felt excited upon seeing what lay before her as she knew this is where she was meant to be.
She then set out to look for the Loner. She only had a description and name of the said cat but she was sure she could find them. Soon the search lead from hours to days and there was no sign of the cat she sought. Whisper started to grow agitate at this as she was so sure they would be there.
As she sat to think about what to do next a strange call startled her as she swiftly jumped to her feet ready for a fight. Her ears where perked high and she looked around her cautiously her fur bristled until she saw what looked to be some strange creature. Curious she moved slowly towards the large creature that let out another call making her drop low and lie in wait. She soon saw the large creature was injured as she moved slowly around it. The wound looked rather severe from what Whisper could tell and knowing well enough injured animals could be ferocious she thought it better to stay away from it. She looked at the sleek pelt and strange structure of the animal. It was like nothing she had seen before. Soon movement caught her attention. There was another one though much much smaller than the first. It's crys where small and rather weak. She soon realized it must be the creatures kit.
She noticed the larger one no longer moved or cried out. Cautiously Whisper moved forward towards the creatures. She reached out a paw lightly touching the large creature who had since started to grow cold. They where gone. Whisper looked to the smaller one who seemed scared of her as it cried out louder now. Whisper cautiously moved closer and tried talking to it trying to calm it down. Eventually it seemed to realize she did not mean them harm and allowed her to approach. Whisper was a bit larger than the little creature she looked at but she knew it wouldn't be for long. She tentatively sniffed at the small and then looked around. There was the sound of two legs. She had grown accustomed to listening for them during her travels. She looked at the strange kit beside her and moved pushing her nose into its side. "Come we must go" Whisper said as she pushed on them. The kit seemed to realize she wanted them to move and so they started going where she pushed them.
This lead Whisper and her new friend she called silverpelt into their relationship together. Whisper acting as a guardian and protector of the lost seal Pup and the seal who found trust and protection with their new feline friend..

:] thanks for letting me enter.
Last edited by Nokomis_Nitir on Tue May 14, 2024 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nokomis_Nitir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Tue May 14, 2024 12:52 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: SpottedSeal
Clan: FairCountry
Prompt:

She was pacing along the river, she was reaching the age when her powers should be starting to become apparent, but nothing seemed to speak to her. She sighed, crouching down at the waters edge staring at her reflection. She thought she saw movement! Pricking her ears she leaned in even closer, her nose just barely touched the waters surface. There was definitely something down there, under the surface of the water, slowly twisting and turning. She started to feel uneasy, what if this was a predator, something hunting her? But she was mesmerized by the slowly twisting shape, growing larger and larger. It was coming closer to the surface! Springing back as the large face of a seal popped out of the water, she hissed is surprise, flatting her ears and fluffing her fur. Freezing in place she just stared at the seal, and it stared back. Slowly it opens it's mouth and seemed to be trying to speak. In a deep scratchy voice it spoke slowly

" Hello..... SpottedSeal...... I.......am.......Voyage....... I........was........ called........to........ you.

Fur starting to lay flat with shock, she felt joy start to flow over her. Her gift had found her at last! And it has given her a wonderful name! Rushing forward to touch noises with the seal she said "it's wonderful to meet you Voyage, I'm so excited to continue our journeys together."
Last edited by Macabre. on Mon May 20, 2024 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Mon May 20, 2024 5:35 am

Username: Baobabel
Cat Name: Pinnipedpelt
Clan: SecludedGlade
Prompt:
Most of her early memories of filled with biting cold and loneliness. Born to a loner, she briefly knew love and warmth but that was soon snatched away. During a fierce snowstorm she was separated from her mom. She would never see her again. The young kit wandered across the endless white land. Her idea was that the movement would keep her warmer than sitting still. So, she continued to stumble, half blind, looking for somewhere to shelter or someone to warm her. Mostly senseless, she didn't realize when she had wandered on to the ice. Small as she might be, she eventually hit a patch that had barely iced over and fell through!

She was shocked awake by the icy water surrounding her small body. It assaulted her senses and she couldn't think over her panic and shock. If felt like hours but only seconds had passed when she realized four things. 1.She didn't know which way was up 2.She was running out of air 3.The cold snatched what little strength was left in her limbs and they were going numb 4.She wasn't going to make it out of the water alive. Her last thought was a flash of a pale blur against the dark water before she passed out.

When she next awoke she thought the last few days must've been a nightmare. She was warm again, curled against a warm body. "Funny, I remember mom having longer fur" she thought before realizing, indeed, this was not her mom's body wrapped around her. She found she was too exhausted to care and slipped back into a recovery sleep. When she awoke a second time, she felt hungry but more awake. As she opened her eye and adjusted, she became confused. She wasn't quite sure was this warm creature was next to her. It was soft like her mom but the fur was much shorter. And its front paws were flat? It didn't even have back legs! Just an extra thick tail? She found she couldn't stay alarmed for long because she was so cozy and the creature pushed over a slice of fish for her to eat. The kit spent the next few days just eating, resting, and recovering while studying this creature who had saved her.

From bouncing across the land to gracefully sliding into her sleek body through the water, she was mesmerizing to watch. The two animals eventually began to communicate and bond beyond just rescuer/savior. Eventually the kit, name called Pinnipedpelt after the one who saved her, became strong enough to join her new friend, no, family, on the ice and in the water. Eating fish all the time started to give her coat an oily, water-resistance texture that allowed her to stay warmer in the frigid waters. She learned how to walk without slipping on the slick surface. She learned how to swim. How to orient herself in the dark waters and get in and out of the water through air holes. How to hunt the quick flashy fish. How stay warm once getting back on land. She never realized how unusual it was for a cat to do all these things, she was just grateful to her friend for showing her.

There have been a few who have stumbled across the odd pairing, the cat running circles around the seal on land and the seal zipping around the cat in the water. An odd pair but one impossible to separate.
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 24, 2024 6:22 am

Nokomis_Nitir wrote:
Username: Nokomis_Nitir
Cat Name: Whisper
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Crescent_Dreams/chara ... er:5598471
Prompt: -snip-

Congrats! Id like to award a HM to Baobabel as well!
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist