Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3402

Postby Mythz » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:18 am

How does this cat deal with grief?

thank you clouds-move-on and Myskx for comp/coat suggestions !

Ends february 28th at cs rollover (27th->28th)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: blue-cream calico [carrying mackerel] with mid-high white
[c] min fur, ear tufts
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3402

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:32 am

marrk

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name:
Clan: Lorilend
Prompt:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:35 am

Username: Myskx
Cat Name: Juniperheart
Clan: ValleyClan
Prompt:
With her role as medicine cat, Juniperheart must face the grief of losing a patient (and clan member) far more often than anyone would hope. Unfortunately for her, Juniperheart simply doesn't have the time to dwell on her grief: she has warriors to care for, and she takes great pride in performing her responsibilities diligently. To Juniperheart, grief is something she must carry with her, and something that will eventually fade over time. There are times, however, such as when she is collecting herbs, that Juniperheart is given the opporunity to give in to her vulnerability and grief. In these moments, she'll often wind up at her clans burial site. She'll lie there for a bit- sometimes collecting varities of wildflowers to gift her fallen clanmates. Sometimes she'll feel the slight feeling of fur brush against hers, or hear a barely-audible mew, carried by the wind, reminding her that even though her clanmates have passed into StarClan, that they are still with her in spirit. After these short moments out of camp, Juniperheart willl return to her duty with a smile, having countered her feelings of grief.

(This cat is incredibly beautiful!!)
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:07 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: CinderWillow
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

CinderWillow really just needs some alone time, she usually goes to a place she can be alone but that also connected her to the other cat. This gives her time to grieve and process the loss while also remembering the good times with someone.
Last edited by Macabre. on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:44 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Honeydew
Clan: x
Prompt:

Honeydew is known amongst the clan for being empathetic for the injured cats that she'll sometimes have to bring back to clan after a patrol. It's not often, but there are times where the medic won't be able to save a cat, and that means Honeydew and the other patrollers have to dig a small hole for the fallen cat. In these cases, she stays by the grave for hours, just resting with them. Sometimes, if she was very close with the cat, her visits to their grave become frequent, and she'll most likely end up staying all night with them, reading stories, or telling them about a dream she had.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:45 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Nectarflick
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Prompt:

It's difficult being a servus. You spend your days attempting to resolve your kin's interpersonal problems and your nights sleeping beside ill patients. It can be exhausting and time consuming. So much so, many servus will often neglect their own mental and physical wellbeing for the sake of others. Nectarflick is one of these cats who devotes so much of his time to his kin that he often doesn't realize the way he is crumbling inside. He spends time comforting the grieving without acknowledging his own suffering boiling within his chest. Other servus try to hold eachother accountable. They try to encourage self-care, but it often becomes forgotten once an anxious father bursts into the den crying about their mate's labor or the groans of an arthritic doyen become louder than your own thoughts. It's all too much. And so, Nectarflick does what he can do when he is grieving. He helps. In helping others with their problems, it is like a therapy for himself. It is difficult for he himself to gain closure for whatever trauma he has endured, but when he helps a young mother grieving over her stillborn kits, he feels himself heal a little. Little by little, every cat he helps heals him as well. Perhaps it isn't the healthiest way to grieve and perhaps there are better solutions. But for Nectarflick, all he can ask is that he continue to help others in an effort to help himself.
Last edited by Hazelfang on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coy0te » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:54 am

Username: Coy0te
Cat Name: Grapevine
Clan: Blizzard Clan
Prompt:

When Grapevine has to cope with losing a friend, she has to explain everything to the kits she takes care of, and it's tougher than it might look. Seeing the sad, confused little faces is heartbreaking, and she should cheer them up, not cry with them.
Because of this, Grapevine always goes to her favourite secret place before telling the kits. It's a beautiful pond hidden from the rest of the world, a peaceful and relaxing place. It also holds many memories of her best friend, who sadly passed away right after they became a scout. Grapevine likes to sit there and talk to that friend, hoping one day she will answer. Her friend loved observing sparrows. Every time one of these small birds shows up at the pond, she takes it as a sign that her friend is listening. It makes her feel better and works as a reminder that one day, she will reconnect with everyone who has left.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
“That’s Rough, Buddy.”
(Previous sig was Vox. Currently obsessed with Atla)

Coy0te | Meesks | She/He/They

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Check out my babies
nothing to see here rn
Coy0te

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:50 am

congrats !! hms also go to Coy0te and Myskx
    Hazelfang wrote:Username: Hazelfang
    Cat Name: Nectarflick
    Clan: Kin of the Vixen
    Prompt:

It's difficult being a servus. You spend your days attempting to resolve your kin's interpersonal problems and your nights sleeping beside ill patients. It can be exhausting and time consuming. So much so, many servus will often neglect their own mental and physical wellbeing for the sake of others. Nectarflick is one of these cats who devotes so much of his time to his kin that he often doesn't realize the way he is crumbling inside. He spends time comforting the grieving without acknowledging his own suffering boiling within his chest. Other servus try to hold eachother accountable. They try to encourage self-care, but it often becomes forgotten once an anxious father bursts into the den crying about their mate's labor or the groans of an arthritic doyen become louder than your own thoughts. It's all too much. And so, Nectarflick does what he can do when he is grieving. He helps. In helping others with their problems, it is like a therapy for himself. It is difficult for he himself to gain closure for whatever trauma he has endured, but when he helps a young mother grieving over her stillborn kits, he feels himself heal a little. Little by little, every cat he helps heals him as well. Perhaps it isn't the healthiest way to grieve and perhaps there are better solutions. But for Nectarflick, all he can ask is that he continue to help others in an effort to help himself.

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me