Based on Click to view
Artist allynabean [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #3269

Postby allynabean » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:58 pm

tell me about this cat's relationship with the moon.
interpret this however you'd like, max 250 words.

Ends Dec 23rd, 11:59pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: northpaw -> northstar
Clan: yukonclan
Description: lilac cream golden marbled torbie with low white
Edits: [c] pointy ears, sclera color, pupil shape
Owner: ethium
Last edited by allynabean on Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3269 - open!

Postby Hazelfang » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:23 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Swirlscorn
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Prompt:
Swirlscorn has always been a little different from his Kin. Amongst fellow Guardians, he is a "savior" who always takes the night shifts without a single complaint. For the softpaws and kits of the Kin? Terrifying. They spread rumors of his frigid eyes piercing through their small bodies, as if seeing every lie they ever told. As for others, they mainly ignore him. After all, cats fear what they don't understand. Yet Swirlscorn never minds the whispers, if anything, he prefers other cats speculating from a distance. The less they speak to him, the less he has to speak back. After all, he didn't need friends. He has the most loyal friend of them all: the Spirit of the Moon.

Out of fear of garnering too much attention, Swirlscorn has never told a single soul about the Spirit of the Moon. He knows that if the Sybil Superior were to catch wind of it, his peace and solitude would be shattered. And so, he spends his nights alone conversing with the Spirit. He confides in her as she confides in him. They share stories, him of his ventures in the day and her of her stories of the night. Although he doesn't quite understand why he can speak with the Moon or why she seems particularly interested in him, he refuses to question it. All that matters to him is that she is his only friend and a secret he will carry until he releases his final breath.

Words: 248
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinky* » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:02 am

Username: Pinky*
Cat Name: Moonshadow
Clan: CoalClan
Prompt: They have a lot to say about this cat who often says very little. They say on the night Moonshadow was born, it was not a simple new moon, but a hole in the sky that sucked all the light from the Earth. Even the keenest of warriors were blinded by the inky dark. When light returned in the dawn, Moonkit lay alone hardly clinging to life. No one knows for certain why her mother left the nursery, and no one but the Earth knows where she ended up. They say the hole in the sky got her, too.

They also say the full moon shone down on her like the sun when she completed her apprenticeship and became a bonafide shaman. From that night on, anyone who would dare to look into her eyes too closely would be sure they saw the reflection of the moon shining back. And they say on new moons, her eyes are black as night. Maybe that is why she spends those nights in solitude, communicating with StarClan.
Super into reading, gardening, motherhood, and rap music.
Monthly SwapsCoalClan
Currently Reading: You Look Beautiful Tonight - Last Read: As I Lay Dying - Next Read: Big Cherry Holler
Pinky*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:59 pm

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Starfire
Clan: TreeClan
Prompt: [175 words]

"My relationship with the moon...? Ah, I see, you must mean Moondrop. Yeah, I can't say we've ever really seen eye to eye." Starfire would laugh, a sparkle of amusement entering his eyes. "Well, Moondrop and I are pretty much polar opposites. But, I mean, I've heard that they say opposites attract and all, so..."

Starfire paused for a moment, a look of contemplation, almost like a shadow, coming over him. He gained an almost faraway look as he remembered something that only he could see. "Moondrop is the only reason I feel comfortable in the dark, and they say I'm the reason they can bare being in the light. I guess we help each other, even though we're so different. They like the nighttime, the stars, the moon. I, however, much prefer the light of day, the warmth of the sun, and the blue skies. Yet, somehow, we match each other. Like the days cannot pass without turning into night, I do not feel that I can be apart from them for too long."
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:43 am

Username: Mercuré
Cat Name:Ngondá
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:

Ngondá knows all about the moon as it is her job to study it every night and every day that it appears.

It's a mystery how priests are selected but Ngondá has decided to try to establish a connection to the spiritual world in order to get the next spot. What better way than to study the moon, sun, stars, and clouds the types of entities that lay between the Kayengele (spirit world) and Ntoto (realm of the living)? Ngondá has become particularly attached to the moon and she often prays to it gathering herbs and berries as gifts and bringing them out to the baptismu maza, the holy pool for special prayer.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:06 am

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Cheese Lord
Clan: The Bronze Fleet
Prompt:
He thinks the moon is made of cheese /hj

Also he hates the moon for draining the ocean but that's a pretty recent development

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
xxx__________________________________
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:27 am

Username: Marz-Barz
Cat Name: Shine of the Moon at Night (Shine)
Clan: CotDG
Prompt:
The moon is a mirror to the Sun, shining their own light towards them in the night time. The moon is a mother to the stars, and a guiding force to the Cats who would scout and hunt by night. The moon watches over the Cats who carry on their business away from the Sun, non judgmental and curious. A welcoming presence, one of their many shapse reflected in her eyes and fur. They are friend to her, one that wants nothing from her. No tasks, no comments, no demands. They are a friend, but a fickle one. Sometimes the moon isn't there, and offers no explanation for its absence. She misses them in the dark nights, but she knows that they will return in the coming nights to shine their light on her when the Sun can't.
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛʟʏ
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ

ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ
ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜꜱ?
ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟᴅ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:51 am

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: northpaw -> northstar
      Clan: yukonclan
      Prompt: 249 words

North stared at the giant tapestry in the throne hall while waiting for the emperor to arrive. She could not tear her eyes from the orange form depicted upon it, impaled on spears of light. This tapestry depicted the defeat of the old emperor, a tyrant who commanded the moon and shadows: smolderingmoon. A tyrant.... who also happened to be her father. She swallowed, staring at the avenging form of daybreaker, her current emperor. She loosed a gentle breath and turned as the doors to the throne hall opened, and in swept her uncle with a reserved smile.

"North! They told me you had come, I will admit I did not believe it." North gave him a small smile. With her father's reputation, she had found herself lonely and ostracized. Even still, she had avoided her uncle as long as she could. North looked away from her uncle, returning her gaze to the tapestry.

"Yes, I wanted to ask about the moon. Has she called anyone yet?" Daybreaker stared at his niece for a moment, blinking owlishly, surprised.

"No, North. Has she... called to you?" He hastily recovered, stepping up beside her and staring up at the tapestry she was absorbed in. He cringed internally, cursing such a public display of brutality. The tom flexed his paws, watching as the shadows swirled to his feet.

"No," she murmured simply. The moon had not called to her yet.. deep down inside, northstar hoped it would never call her at all.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:13 pm

yall made this one SO HARD everyone had such good forms i loved reading them all !! <333

Congrats to ethium!! i lovee the lore in your form, and the set up for future plans with her oohohhgg

i'd like to offer a RU to Pinky* and Kazin!!

annnd HMs to Hazelfang, Mercuré, Marz-Barz, and ArithMedic!
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3269

Postby ethium » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:36 pm

SCREAMS!! thank you so much omg. I'm so excited. North has such a big role in my lore i'm very excited to put her through the ringer rip >:) congrats to Pinky* and Kazin!! I can't wait to see your RU's!! and all those with HM's <33

does a little dance out of here
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me