[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: firkiss
Clan: shallowclan
Description: seal sepia point with low white
Edits: [nr] accessories; [c] ear tufts;
[uc] short ears, mid fur, heterochromia
Owner: néktar
Last edited by allynabean on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3239 - open

Postby Thani » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:24 pm

stop right now OMGGGG
ALLLLLLLY
SGDAFSG MARKING

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:26 pm

Username: néktar
    Cat Name: firkiss
    Clan: shallowclan
    Prompt:
      the first snow on the island was always a day to be remembered, his brother and him would run outside well before their mother would wake. they had been watching the snow fall through the small hole in the ceiling of the cavern almost all night bundled together by the nursery entrance or as far as they could get from their mothers paws.

softly giggling and batting at the snowflakes that stuck to their fur, chasing each other through the piles while leaving little paw prints all around the marbled ruins of their home, this camaraderie often ending in getting scolded by the elders for being too noisy. those days are long gone though, his mother was now with the ancestors and his brother.. sits high above the clan as their leader and firkiss couldn’t be prouder of him. the sparkling white puffs blowing across the island always brought the echos of their kit-hood. not often do they have the time talk together due to their duties creating a such a distance — instead every winter he sits and watches the snow. 182
Last edited by néktar on Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:17 pm

Username: Marz-Barz
Cat Name: Ice of a Frozen Puddle (Ice)
Clan: CotDG
Prompt:
“I’m telling you, where i come from is much colder. There’s snow there,” Ice says as she hops over a bit of frozen mud.

Buzz is not as agile, his paws are covered in the soft earth. “I don’t know snow. Snow’s not real, you’re lying.”

“No, i’m not lying! It falls from the sky like rain, but colder, and piles up.” She avoids a puddle covered in a thin sheet of ice.

Buzz sinks into the shallow water with a crunch, “This water is cold. Nothing is colder. Miserable, right now.”

Ice flicks her ears, “Be glad it’s not snow, Buzz. Snow’s awful, sticks in heavy clumps in your leg fur. Dreadful, really.” She shakes the quickly melting frost from her fur as they cross the Path of Stones.

“You’re dreadful, telling lies. I don’t know snow, neither do you,” Buzz grumbles and doesn’t even bother to try and straighten his fur.

Ice laughs at his expression, “I wish i was lying. One day we’ll go real far, i’ll show you snow and how bad it is.”

“No thanks, I don’t want to know it.”

Ice grins, “Me either, Buzz. I’ll take your horrible summers over snow.”
Last edited by Marz-With-A-Z on Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛʟʏ
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ

ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ
ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜꜱ?
ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟᴅ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almondkitty » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:35 pm

Username: almondkitty
Cat Name: sycamoresong
Clan: rosemary meadows
Prompt: sycamoresong has always loved the snow, from the nearly imperceptible twinkling sounds that come as it meanders from the clouds to the satisfying crunch it makes underpaw. oftentimes while hunting or patrolling if snow begins to fall, sycamoresong will stop in his tracks to watch and listen as a gentle white descends upon the quiet meadows. he can even be seen creating snow creatures with the kits and making snow angels. and best of all, he sleeps like a log when it snows, all the stress and worries of the day gone as the silence of layers of snow lull him to sleep.
perhaps his love of snow comes from his kithood, when his mother would gather him and his littermates under her fluffy white fur and guide them along the path she'd made through the snow. since they were born in the late fall, by the time they were old enough to explore it had already snowed quite a bit and they needed her help through the thick blankets covering the ground. his earliest and happiest memories are fluffy and white.
like his mother, like the snow.
almondkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyfinnz » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:38 pm

Username: honeyfinnz
Cat Name: hendrix burning-hazel
Clan: hsiin’al
Prompt:
Burning-hazel enjoys the snow, though his affection isn’t directed towards the stuff itself. In all honesty, he used to hate the winter season for that very reason: he hates the cold, and the feeling of soggy fur from going outside in the snow makes him want to claw his pelt out! Not to mention how it “strips away any of the beauty of nature” which he adores, leaving only a dull wasteland. No, the snow itself isn’t bringing him any joy.

But what he does enjoy is the chance to see his girlfriend, Tracking-wolf, thrive in a habitat she’s used to. When she first joined, Burning-hazel worried about her struggles in the warm environment of Hsiin’al’s island, coming from her own which was near-always freezing. But their first winter together rolled around, and he was thrilled to hear her ringing laughter as she easily bounded through the snow, to see the bright grin when she paused and turned to wait for him to catch up to her.

Snow days also earn him a few extra minutes of cuddling before Tracking-wolf licks his head and tells him to “get up, you big lump!” That’s just an additional reason to love them.
finnley / finn
he/they/it - th - 🌟 - 🌸 - 🧵
just a funky lil guy obsessed w warriors, minecraft, my ocz, mothz, + stuffed animalz !! i draw Sometimez, nd i mostly post on toyhouse! thatz ur best bet 4 contacting me, but im here 2 ofc! i’m pretty anxious nd slow 2 respond sometimez but i’ll do my best 2 get back 2 u!
art by urs truly; characterz r my sonaz, nevadas + aggie !
Image Image Image Image Image
honeyfinnz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:57 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:06 pm

Username: thelabradorr
      Cat Name: sterling
      Clan: soughclan
      Prompt: Sterling, a former house cat turned winter wanderer, harbors a complex relationship with snow, the silent antagonist in his newfound role as a courier. His once-luxurious coat now battles icy gusts and frost-laden landscapes during daring trips to fetch city deliveries. The crisp snow beneath his nimble paws transforms each venture into a delicate dance, leaving a trail of untold stories in his wake. Sterling's aversion to the snow reflects a feline struggle against the cold embrace of nature, yet there's a poignant beauty in his determination. His disdain for the snow mirrors the clash between his pampered past and the frosty reality of his newfound responsibilities.

[107 words]
Last edited by thelabradorr on Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:20 am

Username:CupidCola
Cat Name:S'mores
Clan: CloverClan
Prompt:
BurningStar, leader of CloverClan, accepted a kitty pet amongst their ranks. S’mores padded alongside BurningStar, the snow crunching under his paws.

S'mores purred happily at the feel of the cold snow under his paws. Flexing his claws and digging into it. He loved snow. It reminded him of home before his two-legs moved to the city. He used to live in a big house up in the mountains, where his two-legs would let him roam free.

But when they moved to the city, they never let him outside. It never snowed there. So, S’mores ran away. Where he met BurningStar in the snowy fields of a nearby forest.

With the thought of spending years outside, experiencing snowfall after snowfall, S'mores agreed to join BurningStar's Clan.

“I love the snow so much, I've missed it,”He meowed, catching BurningStar's attention. The bigger tom-cat smiled and purred.

“Well you don't have to miss anymore. It snows plenty here,”He responded, trotting forward. While S'mores got a burst of energy and ran forward. Dropping into the snow and rolling around in it, losing his hat in the process.

“My gosh, I've missed this so much!”He exclaimed, laying on his back in snow.

Last edited by CupidCola on Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:07 pm

mark :0 they're so cute
    Username: zutopia
    Cat Name: wrenfoot
    Clan: crescentclan
    Prompt: everybody loves snow, right? well, yes, but no. wren loved snow - keyword loved. as a kit, it was the best part of leaf-bare; frolicking in the white fluff was a core memory for this feline, but nowadays, it is more than just an inconvenience. it's cold, wet, and messes with the fluff of his pelt, yet there is still a part of him that finds it somewhat endearing, because no matter how much he dislikes the snow now, the kit within still holds a soft spot for it.
    there's even days during leaf-bare where wren often wishes to go back to those days, where there was nothing to worry about and the only problem was figuring out how to make the perfect cat-angel. but now, all wren has to ponder about is how to not fall and make a fool of himself.
    maybe one day he'll find to love this cloudy fluff once more.
          [154/200]
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me