Stars Breeding #650 | Arengi x Fermi by Archaeopteryx.

Based on Click to view
Artist Archaeopteryx. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars Breeding #650 | Arengi x Fermi

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:29 am

Name:
Clan:
Description: Chocolate sunshine ticked tabby with
classic breakthrough lynx point with low white
[c] whiskers, eyelashes, pupil, ear tufts, teeth
[uc] long tail, round ears, short ears
[r] max fur, polydactyly

Owner: ???

This kitten may grow on December 12th. Eye color may change as they grow.

This kitten is an orphan and up for adoption!! You can find the prompt and other info in the post below.
Last edited by Archaeopteryx. on Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars Breeding #670 | Arengi x Fermi

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:29 am

The territory is dark. All of your cats slumber peacefully in their dens, the moon low on the horizon and casting an eerie light across the world.

Tonight, the veil between the world thins. A gossamer layer of fog blankets your territory, any trees present morphing into terrible, grasping skeletal mockeries of their normal shape, the dry autumn grass rustling in the sudden wind. It's Halloween, and strange things happen on nights like these.

From another world, something that is almost a kitten appears between blinks on the edge of your territory.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

This kitten is canonically the child of two of my cat's deities; To Stand in Awe, deity of the numinous, and Pawstep Between Worlds, deity of the liminal! Somehow, they've made it over to your world— perhaps your clan will take them in?

What domain does this kitten hold, if any? As the child of two gods, surely they hold some type of power... right?
How you answer this prompt may influence the kit's adult ref.

This is an unlimited impress me.

Ends December 22st at rollover (22nd to 23rd). No extensions will be offered.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

(Extra lore on the two parents found here, though it isn't required reading. Get silly with it <3)
Last edited by Archaeopteryx. on Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:58 am

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: kairos
    Clan: the chasm..?
    Prompt: :)

link edited since it was on priv to avoid spoilers tehe
Last edited by kyeza on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:59 am

marrrrk
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:00 am

Username: Wretched.Felidae + 810686
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: Zenith
Prompt:
CHARACTERS
??? - A golden kit with baby blue eyes
Howling’Wind - A blue smoke broken mackerel tabby with low white and emerald eyes; a Thegn of Zenith
Ghost’Whisper - A lilac mackerel lynxpoint tabby with medium white and yellow eyes; a Thegn of Zenith
Solstice’Blaze - A charcoal silver marbled torbie with lime eyes; a Thegn of Zenith
Withered’Flame - A black and red tortie with low white and blue and green eyes; the Seer of Zenith
Dead’Eye - A chocolate lynxpoint with low white and purple and green eyes; the Iarl of Zenith
Wolf’Star - A black smoke ghost tabby with low white and yellow eyes; the Leader of Zenith
————————
THE DISCOVERY
The silence of the night sweeps over the slumbering cats of Zenith, It’s almost quiet enough where heartbeats can be heard. Though one heartbeat is noted to not matching a resting rate to everyone elses.

Howling’Wind had trouble resting that night, she were stationed in the eastern quadrant of Zenith territory, sitting at a still rift. The cold mountaintop winds had felt still up until the sudden blanket of fog had engulfed the she, causing both her pelt and heart rate to rise as this fog felt too thick and too sudden to feel natural, especially along a mountainside. Her attention was caught by a sudden soft hum and orb of golden light, a few feet out from her. Howling’Wind’s curiosity pushed her body towards the light, though with each step was filled with hesitance, curiosity, even trepidation. Her eyes came to an ease as the bright golden orb had taken form on a small kit who was characterized by a brilliant sunshine coat. Her eyes were met with a pair of much smaller arctic blue eyes, “Where did you come from, little one?” Howling’Wind’s tone was soft, yet burdened with concern and confusion. Surely she did not see nor smell any other cats that could have left this kit here, and she was certain that a kit wouldn’t make it this far on their own up the snowy slopes. A bit too young to speak, the aurum kit just blinked up at her in its own confusion. This was not the territory they remembered, nor the face before them.
The gray thegn stood there for a moment, debating what steps to take next. She couldn’t just leave them out here, especially knowing that the night would only grow colder, especially once the winds pick up. After weighing out her options, she finally spoke. “Let’s get you to someplace warm and dry.” She advised before picking up the mysterious kit and began the walk back to camp.

INTO THE LIGHT
All of Zenith remained asleep, for dawn still had a couple hours before it’s rise and Howling’Wind decided it was best to not disturb the higher ups until daybreak. In her stealth, she was able to bring the young one into the thegn’s den and creep around sleeping cats without waking them. She managed to get the kit to get comfy in her nest, laying down beside her to aid in the warming but it seemed that Howling’Wind’s stealth was wasted as the kitten grew resilient. After all, the poor thing was likely confused and scared of all the new smells, faces, structures.
This caused a few cats to stir, a couple even waking up. The cats who rose their head to look had consisted of Ghost’Whisper and Solstice’Blaze. Luckily, two laid back cats of Zenith who weren’t prone to swiping their claws at something new before asking questions. “Who is that? They smell off.” The cat to speak up was Ghost’Whisper, a lanky tom who could never speak louder than a whisper, for they had been born with vocal cord dysfunction. He leaned over to try and get a better look at the golden kit, he couldn’t help but smile a bit seeing a young soul around. “I found them on the east side, I’m waiting until dawn to speak to Wolf’Star, Withered’Flame or Dead’Eye but we both know how Dead’Eye will react.” She shook her head in thought on what the Iarl would do to this kit.
Ghost’Whisper yawned and stretched, then exchanged gazes with Solstice’Blaze as if wagering her input. Solstice’Blaze then chimed in quietly, “You will need to keep them quiet otherwise Dead’Eye will be the one to respond first.” She sighed softly and began to look around the den, searching for any other cats that may have woken up but it looked like they had dozed back off. Once she had confirmed this, her gaze returned to Howling’Wind and the kitten who had slowly calmed once it found warmth in Howling’Wind’s side. “Or that. That works too.” Solstice’Blaze couldn’t help but give a small chuckle as the kit had hushed once she brought it up. She seemed to absolutely adore the little golden fluff ball. “I’ll help you and keep Dead’Eye distracted while you bring the kit to Withered’Flame.” The marbled torbie offered and Howling’Wind immediately accepted her aid. “Thank you.” She dipped her head slightly before allowing herself to rest, hiding the kit in her tail while her guard was down.

I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU, WITHERED’FLAME
The sound of many paws emerging from their nests had woken Howling’Wind and the unnamed kit, the thegn had faked remaining asleep until the den was cleared out, though it was noted that her clan mates had definitely taken note to the foreign scent that still lingered in the area, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, most cats dismissed it as they were called for their daily duties by the Iarl, Dead’Eye. As arranged, Solstice’Blaze was bombarding a now annoyed Dead’Eye with questions about various tasks. Seeing her opportunity, Howling’Wind had taken the kit and trotted directly for the Seer’s den, relying on her clan members keeping their backs turned to her as they were paying attention to Dead’Eye who looked like he was ready to pop a vein after answering about 8 no-brained questions from a cat older than him.
Once in the den, she set the kit down in the nest furthest from the entryway, already having the seer’s attention- it seemed Withered’Flame already knew what was going to be asked of her. “You are brave for doing this before cats have left for their duties.” Withered’Flame stated, admiration in her tone as she looked between Howling’Wind and the half-awake kit who gave an acute yawn. “I was given a dream about a orb of light taking form of a kit, and their fur is as bright as it was in my dream.” Withered’Flame admitted as she began to inspect the kit, looking for any signs of sickness or injury. “You want to vouch for the kit?” The seer asked, this question led to some hesitancy and uncertainty from Howling’Wind. “I don’t know if I could raise it, I found it on the slopes and I knew I couldn’t leave it there. Zenith or not.”

still a WIP, but I figured submitting something was better than nothing <33
Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:00 am

Username: néktar
Cat Name: honeybee
Clan: [url]shallowclan[/url]
Prompt:
Last edited by néktar on Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:39 am

Username: Mercuré
Cat Name: Kilunzi
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt: The Delicate Ripping of Worlds
Last edited by Mercuré on Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aresthehomo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:14 pm

Username: Aresthehomo
Cat Name: Sybyll
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Aresthehomo/characters/folder:4947906
Prompt: Sybyll came from two godly parents. She eventually seemed to grow into something godly herself. Whilst her parents were dieties of the numinous and the liminal; her powers seemed to show off future characteristics of the admonanian. She woke up from her naps with stories and very quickly, those stories came true. She was able to see into the future-- but only ones that were near. Her powers were limited.. they only being able to extend to about a couple days at a time. Maybe they would've been able to excell in places like her parents originated from, but as she was an orphan, she had to make do with the new family she got.
As Sybyll aged, she achieved better control of the domain she was given. At any given point she was able to look into the future within the frame of a week. This allowed the group to see newcomers and hardships that may suddenly arrive and allow them to better prepare themselves for what to come.
Maybe some day, Sybyll will learn the true extent of her domain and eventually learn more about her past and heritage.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image Image
Aresthehomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:21 pm