Fawnae #10 ✿ by Rotzalot

Based on Click to view
Artist Rotzalot [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fawnae #10 ✿

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:59 am

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

[s] weight (skinny), sclera, custom flora
      [c] custom fur, long tail
      [uc] custom ears
      [r] no horns

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

This Fawnae is of the clouds... as ethereal as they are elegant. You'd have think they've seen it all, but you'd be sorely mistaken. They yearn for a future within hoof's length... perhaps you can offer them a promising prospect?

In order to enter for this Fawnae, you must write a prompt regarding this Fawnae's aspirations! Please see the cover page for more info.

Code: Select all
      [list][list][b]Username + ID:[/b]
      [b]Fawnae Name:[/b]
      [b]Partner link:[/b]
      [b]What does the future hold for this Fawnae?:[/b]
      [b]Other:[/b][/list][/list]

You can enter for both independently, or for one with your partner applying for the other. You may make the Fawnae's future intertwined, so long as you have a partner, but please note you may only win one.

4k chara. limit-- you may add extras, such as art, images, etc. You may spruce up your forms as much as you'd like.
      Ends October 4th at rollover.
Last edited by Rotzalot on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fawnae #10 ✿

Postby ramattra » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:02 am

mark !!
𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔰 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 !
hiiii i'm emmie ! #1 pharah pocketer
game art major | adult | she/her | black
my dA CS art gallery commissions

i hoard these cats and will overpay for them !
ramattra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:03 am

mark < 3
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:23 am

backing out, gl to everyone who entered! all these entries were fun to read :D
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Postby crexmii » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:23 am

Username + ID: crexmii + 1056107

Fawnae Name: melione
Partner link: n/a

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

What does the future hold for this Fawnae?:
“can you see them? the stars? they’re here to spite us.”

oh, stop looking at me like that. I’m right. you just
refuse to believe it because of all that propaganda.

about how stars are all so ethereal and special.
they really aren’t. it’s all lies.”

are you okay? what hurt you that
you hate the stars so much? they’re actually really
beautiful.

“stars? beautiful?”
the light blue fawnae scoffed. “what
hurt me? what a nosy question. but whatever,
I suppose you should know. and you’ll know
they’re a lie.”

she had the perfect life. living in the
clouds, honoured by the mortal fawnae,
it was great. right?

not really.

well, at least she had others.
one of the council of the gods,
melione was in control of the sky.
the clouds, the sun, the weather,
all her.

until the stars ruined it.

WIP.

[ # characters, # words ]

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Other:

╒════════════════════╕

insert small extras like playlist or
moodboard here

╘════════════════════╛
Last edited by crexmii on Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

comforting silence

Postby recherché. » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:29 am

x
          x
          x
          x

Username + ID: recherché. + 750162
          Fawnae Name: evangeline
          Partner link: x

everything was a blur. all evangeline could pinpoint was that she was being carried away from the environment that was seemingly shattering all around her. it was frightening, she has never experienced anything like this. though she tried not to panic, her heart stung at the thought of her home being taken away. the only thing keeping her sane at the moment was her friend, malphus, for he had always been there in her times of need.

oftentimes her mind wandered to him, finding herself questioning these thoughts and emotions. she could never figure out if her feelings for him were deeper than friendship, for she was far too reliable on him to be able to tell the difference.

it has been a few months since evangeline and malphus were forced to flee their home. malphus was constantly by her side this whole time, as evangeline’s protector, guidance, and nurturer. he kept food on their table and shelter over their heads ever since. she blamed herself for needing such a guardian, in part, because she felt she should have warned the rest of the glade. she had seen it coming. the humans had been around for a year before they started demolition. in any case, that no longer mattered, as they searched for a new home.

deep down, evangeline didn’t want a new home. with every new glade they passed, not only were they the only fawnae, but there was something wrong about each one. along the way, as they had been traveling, evangeline had come to the realization that she felt as though malphus were all the home she needed. no matter where they went or what they did, he was enough to center her and put her head back on straight. in the same breath, she wanted her own freedoms and independence. she hadn’t had to think for herself for so long that having every decision to herself was all she could crave and dream about. her mind started to wander to far off places, of deserts and big cities with machines like the ones the humans had brought.

oftentimes, her mind wandered to their relationship and how she felt about malphus, finding herself questioning these thoughts and emotions. she could never figure out if those feelings went deeper than friendship, for she was far too reliant on malphus to be able to tell the difference. would it be fair of her to want more from him? she tucked those feelings deeper inside herself. evangeline began to grow concerned malphus was beginning to notice her musing, as though she were growing to hate him.

one day, the thought tickled the back of her mind, as an inkling worm that found its way straight into her heart. i think i love him… she stopped herself from thinking, face flushed. was that really how she felt, after all? even in her desperation for difference, for escaping the routine of finding a new place to settle in, she still found time to love. to evangeline, the future was a warm glow, of familiar prospects to distract her from the past by making new memories. how could she expect malphus to understand?
          they had found a place, finally. but the community malphus was working to build up didn’t feel the same, nor were the loud crowds anything evangeline had a shred of interest in. she tried to bide her time and work up the courage to say those words aloud. malphus, i love you. one day, they just blurted out on their own. the look on his face was equal parts horrified and curious. you don’t have to return my feelings, but i need to know how you feel. the words that came next ripped evangeline’s heart from her chest. in the same motion, it ripped the cage from her mind. that’s all i needed to know. thank you, malphus, for freeing me to see the rest of the world.

with that, she took off on her own, the start of an eternal journey to see everything the world had to offer without the need to consult anyone on her decisions anymore. [3806]
Last edited by recherché. on Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:19 am

Care to enter or are you scared?

Last edited by Mimu on Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleurs » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:02 am

Username + ID: fleurs + 981422
      Fawnae Name: Bliss Donae
      Partner link: N/A
      What does the future hold for this Fawnae?: 𓅢
      Other: WIP.
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:00 am

Username + ID: vanilla bean. +143267
      Fawnae Name: Lorelei
      Partner link: x
      Other: please read this entry first <3

It was dusk, and fireflies were beginning to dip and bob lazily in the growing darkness. Two girls sat cross-legged under a trellis of fragrant roses, eager to enjoy the summer evening.

“You’re amazing!” Lorelei beamed, grabbing her friend’s hands in her own. “I’ve never met someone so cool in my whole entire life!”

“Yeah, well, we’re like twelve, so you can’t possibly know that many cool people, right?” Hecate prodded, rolling her eyes affectionately. She knew her friend’s status as a princess- it was one of the first things she learned about the girl. It was basically the definition of being cool and knowing cool people. Sometimes, it was nice to hear you were cool too, though.

“Oh, I do, though!” Lorelei exclaimed, Hecate’s sarcasm flying right over her head. “I can without a doubt say that you outshine any duke or duchess, and those fake oracles could never hold a flame to your visions.” Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight, heart on her sleeve. The sincerity burned, and Hecate couldn’t help but swallow nervously.

It was easy like this. Easy banter, easy friendship, easy comfort. Easy, easy, easy. Lorelei never had to worry about keeping her guard up around Hecate. Never needed to worry about what she said or did, even if she was silly, or selfish, or clumsy. There was no such thing as ‘too much’ between the two. Ever since they met at 10, they’d been joined at the hip. Hecate was originally set to be a royal advisor to the king due to her prophetic dreams, but instead found herself in the role of best friend to the princess. A haughty title.

Despite being as thick as thieves, Lorelei always felt as though she was missing something about Hecate, something blurry that she couldn’t put her finger on. It was as if she were a cat chasing a laser- she thought she knew what she wanted, but there was no tangible goal. She was used to the princess treatment, Lorelei got what she wanted, and it was endlessly frustrating not being able to grasp the missing piece here.

Sometimes, Hecate would tell Lorelei about her future, and lovely princes she was destined to meet and fall in love with one day. It was during these times that the intangible ached in her chest, and felt more like a pebble at the bottom of a clear and swift river- she could grasp it, but only if she was willing to fall in and risk getting swept away.

Lorelei was not ready to be swept away.

She was twenty when the river caught her. Or, it was more like she was pushed into the current. What had previously been a dull ache had become a deafening roar on the eve of the summer solstice. She and Hecate had spent the whole day together preparing for the event. The morning was full of baking seasonal treats- lemon loaves, gooseberry pies, raspberry tarts. Sweet in every sense of the word.

a muffled shout

Afternoon brought them to a meadow, gathering flowers to braid into one another’s hair for the ball that evening. Warm and bright, hands clasped together tightly.

an earnest cry

Evening found them in Lorelei’s room, resting up for the evening. It was while she was applying her makeup that Hecate spoke up, changing the course of not only the night, but her entire world. The ache grew insurmountable.

a deafening roar

Door hanging ajar, Lorelei sank to her knees, pressing her forehead against the cool wall trying to ground herself. As she closed her eyes, she felt her palm scrabble around on the metaphorical bed of the river. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me and I told her to leave. Her fist closed around the stone, gripping it tightly. I love her.

3556 characters

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:31 pm

This adopt is now closed for judging-- good luck!
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups