Drawing sessions 5
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fawnae #10 + #11 ✿

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:35 am

Links and Resources wrote:xxxx
xxxxDiscord
xxxxOekaki Links
Nursery | Artist Search | Nursery Artist Search | MYOs + Customs | Growths + Transfers

xxxx
xxxxForum Links
Discussion | Archive | Customs Archive | Bank | Bank enrollment

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

xxx‣ Fawnae [pronounced faw-nah] are a ruminant species of the Mammal kingdom hailing from the Cervidae family. Similiar in structure to a fallow deer, Fawnaes appear as lithe, slender deer with properties of the flora in their given environment. In contrast to its fallow counterpart, a Fawnae deer seems to vary in color and markings, differentiating themselves from the typical deer in the variety its flora-based genetics provide.

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

Hello! We've hit the double digit, yay! These Fawnaes seem excited for the future... With peering eyes and eager wings, who knows what fate holds for them!

. . .but perhaps you do!

In order to enter for these Fawnaes, you must write a prompt regarding these Fawnaes aspirations! They're one in the same, both eagerly looking towards the future-- perhaps you can lay down their destinies.

Code: Select all
      [list][list][b]Username + ID:[/b]
      [b]Fawnae Name:[/b]
      [b]Partner link:[/b]
      [b]What does the future hold for this Fawnae?:[/b]
      [b]Other:[/b][/list][/list]

We're so excited to present these guys to you! They were made as our own hopeful outlook on the species' future-- we hope they're a great way to kick off the double-digit adopts for Fawnaes! You can enter for both independently, or for one with your partner applying for the other. You may make the Fawnae's future intertwined, so long as you have a partner, but please note you may only win one.

4k chara. limit-- you may add extras, such as art, images, etc. You may spruce up your forms as much as you'd like.
      Ends October 4th at rollover.

Last bumped by Rotzalot on Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:35 am.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me