Based on Click to view
Artist riverotter [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #3038

Postby riverotter » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:38 am

hehehe my last day as a guest artist. i'm gonna try & get a bunch of kitties out tonight
who does this cat love most?
it can be romantic or platonic! have fun with it

Ends in 24 hours

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: red silver candleflame tabby
Owner:
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3038

Postby GhostxX » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:47 am

Username: GhostDove
Cat Name: PeachTail
Clan: NightClan
Prompt: Though many cats insists PeachTail picks favorites, she actually doesn't, although she cares more for elders, queens and kits, she really doesnt have a favorite, though she is very good friends with most of the queens and elders! And just because she doesn't have favorites, doesnt mean there are people she doesn't get along well with..

(so sorry that I dont name anyone! I don't have any cats yet!)
GhostxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:11 am

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: dunestripe
Clan: softclan
Prompt: dunestripe’s one true love is…ebonywish.
(haha I’m shipping kitties made by u together/j)

ebonywish probably doesn’t know it, but dunestripe adores her. she just loves the way that ebonywish talks, walks…pretty much everything.

her love first blossomed when ebonywish found her wandering the willow forest, injured and hungry, unawares that she was in softclan territory. she brought dunestripe back to camp, and convinced violetstar for the loner to join. after this act of kindness, dunestripe has always been grateful for ebonywish.

but then they became best friends. at first, the two made small talk, and found out they had a lot more in common than they realise. soon, they always goofed around and had fun together. but one day, dunestripe noticed a glimmer of grief in ebony’s green eyes when she mentioned her life as a loner.

dunestripe asked her why she looked so sad, and ebonywish just broke down, explaining everything teary-eyed. she was there to comfort her friend, hoping to return the favour after being saved.

then, that was probably when dunestripe fell for her. the love was just platonic at first, but since they were so close, it spiralled into romantic love.

after that, dunestripe would always check in on ebonywish, share prey and even give her gifts of fresh-kill, to her surprise, go on walks together with her, hoping that her friend would show any sign of love back at her.

dunestripe hasn’t confessed yet, and she probably won’t…yet. after all, she’s just way too nervous, and wants a sign that ebonywish loves her back first.

if she does, then wow, ebonywish is good at hiding emotions.

if she doesn’t love dunestripe back, it’s okay. dunestripe will continue to give ebonywish her love.
besides, what's wrong with being rejected if you're still best friends?

dunestripe may feel a little heartbroken if she got rejected, but she'll continue to stay besties and be loyal to ebonywish until the very end.
Last edited by crexmii on Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:15 pm

Username: peachpit.
    Cat Name: scallopfang
    Clan: tideclan
    Prompt: scallopfang is absolutely enamored by her best friend gullcry. though he is completely oblivious to her crush, scallopfang truly believes she's in love with him. a hopeless romantic at heart, she spends her days daydreaming about him. she has confided in those she holds dear about her fondness of the tom, which is always met with disbelief and backhanded remarks. (gullcry is the micheal cera of tideclan, after all) he is often teased for his anxious personality and social awkwardness, something scallopfang just absolutely adores about him. the way he flusters and gets red in the cheeks when she's around is constantly on her mind.

what is stopping scallopfang from confessing her love?, one might think. gullcry's sexuality. scallopfang knows gullcry is bisexual, but he is always talking to her about other toms he finds attractive. at this point, she wonders if he's still into mollies. she knows she should just ask him about, but is truly in fear of his rejection.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:13 pm

i totally forgot to judge this feller
peachpit. wrote:
    Username: peachpit.
    Cat Name: scallopfang
    Clan: tideclan
    Prompt: ✂✂✂ snip snip

conga rats!! enjoy your kitty, i liked this one alot !
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:29 pm

screaming rn

ehehehehehehehehhe thank u sm <3 i just adore all the kitties u put out ;u;