My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sound Asheep #020

Postby Maringue » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:46 pm

user + id: Maringue 677846
name: Adora
nightcap: Artists Choice with maybe a rose charm~
prompt:

Adora has lost too many to let another slip through her hands. She pours her heart and feelings into a small necklace to make an amulet of protection. The perfect gift for someone she loves so they will always be safe <3

Last edited by Maringue on Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlyseal » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:52 pm

user + id: oomp + 1079948
name: Love
nightcap: up to artist
prompt: A personalized ingredients basket, with all the things needed to make a tasty, romantic dinner together.

Why: Cooking together is fun, especially when you don't have the energy to plan and do it on your own. Love likes to take care of all the planning and shopping for her partner so she doesn't have to. Plus, food is her love language so sharing food constitutes a perfect evening for her too.
Friendlyseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:56 pm

user + id: ♔Voltaire♔ (749955)
name: Dulce
nightcap: Maybe an off-white or cream with a cute lil wine-colored swirly design and some hearts? A lil sweetheart candy as the charm would be adorable too but ofc just an idea!
prompt:

Gift!

Dulce has always valued actions over words, and that goes for all aspects of her life, especially her dating life. Dulce always tries to surprise her partner with random acts of service and gifts to make them feel special. One of her favorite things to do is have their partner pull over on the side of the road to pick a bouquet of roadside flowers for them!

Credit
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:22 pm

user + id: cinnaliz 668250
name: lovebug
nightcap: a heart with wings on the side, color up to you!
prompt:

Honestly? The greatest gift Lovebug could give to her special someone is... well, her love, as cliche as it may sound!

Lovebug is responsible for giving others dream about their crushes, dreams about spending time with their love, dreams with love advice, stuff like that. She's even given others dreams about what to give their partners during valentine's day, on their anniversary, or their birthdays. And yet... she's actually not that good at giving gifts. Lovebug always struggles on giving others presents, and usually she just outright asks them what they want. Even for her own partner, it's hard trying to find something to give them, even though they insist that anything she gives them will be good.

Lovebug wasn't satisfied with getting her partner any old gift. She did enjoy giving them flowers she's grown and treats she's baked, and she's even sewn them clothes before. But to her it just never felt like enough.

In the end, Lovebug finally realized something. She loved giving her partner gifts, but... she loved loving them even more! She may not be that good at gift giving, but she's pretty darn amazing at showing her love to her valentine. She's always there for her love, good times and bad. They've weathered plenty of storms together. She realized that her love just on its own was a pretty great gift, though that wouldn't stop her with bombarding her partner with plenty of presents. So her gift to her valentine on any day of the year is a ton of love and affection, in all of the best ways she can show it.

the winner can keep this ^^
edited to fix the picture + added a little more to the prompt
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:28 am

user + id: BlueEyedKite 34400
name: Persephone
nightcap: Artist's choice always <3
prompt:

There is no denying that Persephone's love language is gift giving. She delights in buying little things she thinks will make her loved ones' days. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, any occasion if there are gifts she pours her free time into finding what she thinks will be the perfect present. However, when it comes to her partner their love language is quality time.

In the beginning of their relationship Persephone struggled at grasping what kind of gift to give someone who valued one on one time. They both laugh at the time Persephone thought lighting some newly bought candles and staring at her partner was offering quality time. It took some hiccups for sure but slowly the ewe came around to the realization that being emotionally vulnerable was more precious than any gift she could find on ewe-tsy.

To show her love to her partner every day of the year Persephone sets aside a time called "touch base time". This is a moment where both sheep grab a spot on the couch and share their day. It usually involves topics like what dreams they both worked on, how their friends are doing, but also how they are feeling. Sometimes it's lighthearted and they share a laugh, but occasionally touch base time can be uncomfortable if life is throwing a curve ball and all you can do is have a cry and a cuddle.

Maybe it sounds mundane to schedule evening chats but it means the world to Persephone's partner to have that quality time to count on. And their relationship is stronger for it.
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:05 am

user + id: Black.Wings 770728
name: Florence
nightcap: pink with the white doves and red hearts?
prompt: “The best way to someone’s heart is through their stomach”
Everyone loves pizza and Florence is no exception. That’s why she chooses to go the extra mile and not only cook her and her love pizza but make them heart and rose shaped!
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:58 am

user + id: L1V1D + 1045332
name: Eros
nightcap: Some of the eye color with a reference to Eros/Cupid from mythology like an arrow or something
prompt: Eros would go out of her way to make the favorite meal of their partner. Whatever it it may be. If she doesn't know how to make it, she'll study cook books for hours to perfect the taste. (Goal is to reflect Nectar and Ambrosia, the food of the gods that Eros (Greek form of Cupid) gave to Phyche, which turned her into a goddess. Nectar and Ambrosia takes the form of the favorite food of the person eating it.)

Edit: Hat
Last edited by L1V1D on Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:27 am

user + id: Winter Shores | 931322
name: Eros
nightcap: wings and hearts
prompt:
Eros was never particularly good at gift giving or quality time. Always unsure what to get their partner, so Eros would just get them a little bit of everything.
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:12 am

user + id: Northstar. 65952
name: Lace
nightcap: Artists choice!
prompt:

"Pffft! Me? Have a valentine? That's funny!" Lace giggle snorts, but her cheeks blush a rosy color.  She twists her fingers together and hums, avoiding the subject.

But Lace's crush is never far from her mind - the insomniac scientist with a penchant for horrible alchemy. Her heart beats a little faster when she thinks of them.

They don't get much sleep these days - too many projects and not enough hours in a day. So Lace likes to find little things to make their journey to dreamland easier.

Lately it's been sleepytime teas. She buys chamomile from the local florist, dries it out, and measures it into cute silk baggies. Lace throws in little nuggets of caramel and vanilla and ties them off with a cute bow.

And when she visits her love in the evening she puts on soothing music, kisses their forehead, and makes them a cup of tea. Tea fixes everything, and hopefully they sleep a little better at night. And maybe one day they'll return all the love she shows them.

Until then she'll wait with a cup of tea and an open heart.
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me