Bug Booth Plate Dragon #8 [closed] by tsu-bear

Based on Click to view
Artist tsu-bear [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bug Booth Plate Dragon #8 [closed]

Postby tsu-bear » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:07 am

Lumina's Friend wrote:Woah I am SO LATE!!! Sorry guys! wow there's a lot of you, I'm totally ready to hang out! what's on the schedule?

Owned by:
LimeThing

Traits:
[nr] Eyelashes
[c] Tail Spike Edit, Horn Edit, Claws, Tufts, Hair Style, Colored Sclera
[uc] Eye Edit (moon shaped pupils), glowing parts (moon charms)
[r] Antennae, Shaped Scales, Bigger/Longer Mane
[m] Bigger Wings
[EVENT] Tank (moon charms and glitter)

Rarity:
Event Mutated

This dragon is a competition! Show me an activity that this PD will get up to with you guys! a few for example, going out for coffee, catching bugs, robbing a bank, a day out on the beach, ETC. be as creative as you want to be!
if you have your own plate dragons, I encourage you to include them!
You can write a story (1 paragraph MINIMUM), or draw something! Pretty up your forms!
I will choose the most creative entry in 3 days (since I posted them late today :']) [6/29, 8pm EST]
If you guys think this should be extended/you need an extension, let me know!

PM me if you have any questions!

Code: Select all
Username:
UID:
Entry:

No wings reference
Last edited by tsu-bear on Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
xxImage

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
╚ ——————————————————————— ╝

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

╚ ——————————————————————— ╝
tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bug Booth Plate Dragon #8

Postby EatingTuna » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:14 am

Username: EatingTuna
UID: 1064483
Entry: Glød loves camping, they have an entire schedule each time they go on one!
Not everyone who joins them on these trips likes the same thing all the time, so its still unique each time!

First of all, you have to of course pack! Glød always makes sure to bring all necesary items! Food, clean water, tents, hammocks, sleeping bags and more!
Then they hike to where they shall camp, it can be the beach, a deep, dark forest, a feild and sometimes even a farm! They prefer if its a place meant for camping, because then you aren’t disturbing others super much, and theres usually a flat place to put a tent!
Once setting up the tent, if its still bright out will glød do games and activities! Usually hide and seek or tag, they think those are really fun.
When its night, they start a (controlled) fire, to keep warm and to cook up dinner! Then theres usually just chatting and stuff. However when gnist joins the trips... the fire can become uncontrolled, but its usually fixed pretty quickly!
After eating, they keep the fire on a bit still, as everyone gets ready to sleep. But many times Glød goes stargazing, watching all the glittering dots..
But soon everyone falls asleep, and its a new day.
Glød wakes up early to make breakfast, usually something like porridge! Everyone enjoys breakfast then its basically time to leave, but some stuff are done before it!
Looking for little creatures scurrying around is very fun, and more games are fun too!
Then it is time to actually leave, everything is cleaned up and they go back home.
Characters in drawing are this pd, unnamed and gnist.
Last edited by EatingTuna on Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
EatingTuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:17 am

Username: dogish
UID: 314511
Entry: mark ^^
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:25 am

Big mark!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowergoggles » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:31 am

Username: flowergoggles
UID: 1079165
Entry:
there's a static sound as you listen in.

uuh.. 1 2..1 2..??..
ENTRY #24.. ahh, is this thing on?

i remember we'd be doing this from a young age. i'm with dia right now, by the way. dunno when we'll be heading home.. ahh..

there's a shuffling sound in the background of the recording.

jeez. i've missed this. i remember from a young age we'd be out here.. well. in our backyard, haha. look how far we've come, world! can't keep us down, huh, dia?

there's an appreciative chitter.

the tape becomes muffled, listening back it sounds as if it dropped. you can't make out what it's saying for a good while.

ah.. should stop the tape, don't wanna run up our inventory, hm?

the tape is cut off.

---------

The two are in a field at night. The tall grass blows gently with the breeze of the night. Despite the darkness around them, Dia's moon charms glow brilliantly in the night. They're laying next to eachother as Lain turns the tape off. As soon as it's off, they've been flung up onto Dia's back by Dia herself.

"Dia!" they laugh, then they half scream when Dia gets up and starts running around the field. Getting situated on Dia's back, Lain lovingly rubs her ears. The two gallop around, disturbing the quiet night with laughter and chirping.

Wherever the gentle giant steps, the earth seems to glow just a bit. Enchanting is all you can describe it as, and as the two bound back to the center of the field, all wildlife in the area watch them intently. From playful to calm, the atmosphere calms all around. Dia always seems to have that effect whereever the two go. It's a blessing to the nature around.

Lain yawns as Dia slumps down to the ground once more. The soft grass tickles the human's ankles. Dia gently repositions Lain at her side and motions for her companion to begin their nightly routine.

"Pff.. alright, alright.."

Dia's moon charms dim and she murmurs appreciatively.

Lain laughs softly, turning around to face her companion. Hums and chirps fill the air. This is something they do every night to decompress. The creatures in the night around and in the field always seem to get entranced. As any spectator takes a look around, they can see animals gathering around. It's enchanting as much as it is elegant. Their melodies mix together to create a tune so unlike any other. Throughout the duration of their cacophony, Dia's moon charms twinkle a gentle light, from the top of her body, to the bottom. A smooth wave of gentle light which could lull passerbys asleep. The hypnotic, tireless rhythm goes on through the night, the two only stopping when Lain drifts off to sleep mid song. The plate dragon chitters softly to her human, falling into slumber as the earth finally calms.
Last edited by flowergoggles on Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ooOOooOOo u want to click my goobers so bad
flowergoggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kae!! » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:40 am

Username: kae!!
UID: 962844
Entry: Eilys and Zipper are absolute best of friends. You, of course, would be so sure as to think otherwise, due to their personalities, appearances, hobbies, and well- everything. The two are exact opposites in almost every way... Except for their mischievous, deeevious inclinations.
Zipper and Eilys are always a frightening duo to spot giggling in your direction, or around you at all even! It's always a gamble whether or not they're actually plotting to trick you or they're just pulling your plates- many have fallen victim to Eilys' sleepy charm, only to turn around and walk straight into a massive tangle of spiderwebs that Zipper had been collecting!
Despite their mischief and mayhem causing, Ei and Zip always settle down at the end of a long, tiring day of making other PD's lives a living nightmare, into a soft cuddle pile, chattering gently and eventually both drifting off into a warm sleep.
<3
Last edited by kae!! on Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moron adult . critical role hyperfixater . average halloween enjoyer .
75 % autist ; 23 % raging lesbian and 140 % bad at maths .
here to have fun and forget things like the hot enby i am .

werm rotisserie below (refresh 4 new werm !)
kae!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:13 pm

got sick just before i could get started. u_u good luck to everyone <3
Last edited by OKULTRA on Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:07 pm

Username: ItsAsher0
UID: 1064384
Entry: geocaching and tree shaping.
( I don’t have a plate dragon to give him a friend LOL so I AM HIS FRIEND HAGAHAHHAH )

psst.. be quiet.. Zuriel must not hear what I’m telling you.

Wanna know something secret we do together?

WElllLlL, you see, Zuriel is the rizz dragon 😎 Zuriel sometimes, and somehow, gets everyone to do everything for him. But the only thing he does by himself, well…

He likes to.. how do I say this. He loves to geocache and tree shape. Hobbies I have never even heard about.. welp. It’s quite a painful experience. He’s always sneaking out. One time he’ll be in California, the next day Florida. It doesn’t even make sense!! oh, he also likes hunting for painted rocks. That’s a hobby we both share. Yet, still problematic. Anyways. He also enjoys shaping the trees into abstract art I’ll never understand, He will shape a tree and say “ ITS THE MONOPLATEISA DRAGON! “ ( whatevever that is ) and it’s just a tree shaped like a stick, I never know where his mind is headed. It’s also obvious he doesn’t know how to geocache, because he will hide one in a dark forest, decorated and painted in bright neon shiny pearls and gems, saying “ I’m sure nobody can find it now! “ and then he will stomp off and have a tantrum until he gets his mcronalds if you tell him he overdid it. But it’s always wonderful to dream of something like that. The memories connected to his creations..

Anyways. You should always feel welcome to ask if you could go geocaching with him. Or painted rock finding.. or sitting on the potato chip rock with him.. There’s many things. But I still think you should NOT ask for tree shaping. He will invite you to a challenge, and NO is it easy, It’s unnervingly confusing. To shape a tree with three branches into Plato or something.. How does he do it?!! I don’t know!!! He does enjoy hunting out in the wild too. Often we host a little plate dragon scout thing, and we do all of these activities. He enjoys planting little Plato pins and stickers in his blinged up geocaches. Sometimes he plants little stickers or drawings of Plato’s on random trees or rocks saying “ you’re getting closer! “ or “ Your doing great!! Almost there! “. He’s mainly known for his personality and his talent of.. bling. <3
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sourskvll » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:02 am

Username: devourers.of.god
UID: 1045273
Entry: wip<3<3<3<3

previously @devourers.of.god
♥ x ♥
|| acheron || him/his ||
x
|| " you didn't look away. " ||
♥ x ♥
pfp credit
sourskvll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:06 am

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⋆ ★ Username: Plaga ☆.。.:*
⋆ ★ UID: 977187 ☆.。.:*
⋆ ★ Entry: ☆.。.:*

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

This PD’s favorite hobby is watching the stars.
It’s not much to do, but looking up to the sky can be both soothing and quite interesting at night. A shooting star, the slowly twinkling ones and the cycles of the Moon… it’s so fascinating and relaxing that they always do so before finally falling asleep. Their den even has a hole in the “roof” of it so they could lay in their bed, slowly falling asleep and just observe how the tree’s branches dance softly twirled by the wind and of course, what’s above them. They wonder sometimes, could they actually fly to the moon, having way bigger and stronger wings than most Plate Dragons? Could they reach it and see what do they look like from closer distance? Does the sky… have some point it ends at? Ahh. So many questions yet nobody seems to know the exact answer for that.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

One time, they even dreamed of their subconscious imagination of what’s there, and it seemed to be… very cold there, colder than any winter they have gone through. The stars were little shiny flames, the only thing warming things up when they got close to them, and the moon… seemed to be like a cold yet a very interesting type of a stone beneath their paws. It was full of amazing, various beings, like tiny flame-like butterflies and dragonflies feeling almost like the stars surrounding them. That’s all they remember though, sadly. They woke up and forgot what happened next but they get very inspired by those ideas and sometimes even carve little pictures of these in stones surrounding their lair.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

“What are those?” - other dragons might ask sometimes. But… they don’t know how to answer and laugh it off. How could they describe a thing that’s unimaginable in its full image even to them? And how they could even know what’s up there? The space seems to be so big, yet so small. So seemingly known yet almost in an unnerving, weird way - unknown and kind of… scary in its mystery. Sometimes, they even doubt themselves if they really would like to reach it. What if there are mysterious, dangerous and far from their imagination creatures there? What if there’s nothing that interesting once you see it? No, definitely they prefer to believe in something more thrilling and dreamy. They love to just give in to their idealistic nature. After all, life is a theatre of various things who seem amazing on the surface and no longer are once you understand them fully. They won’t break the magic fully just for the sake of their innate curiosity and allow the stars keep their secret as long as they are inspiring.

╚═ . *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*. ═╝

Last edited by Plaga on Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me