Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2948

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:21 pm

Coat suggestion

What is this cat's favorite number? Why?

Ends June 11th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name: tbd
Clan: Gladewood
Description: Seal marbled lynx point with high white
and blue eyes
Edits: [NR] Claws, accessories, expression; [C] min fur,
ear tufts, eyelashes, tongue, sclera color
Owner: Adamented
Last edited by I Like Bees on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2948

Postby birdbones » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:43 pm

Username: birdbones
Cat Name: snow on mountain peak (snowpeak)
Clan: tribe of gathering storm
Prompt: snowpeaks lucky number is number 4, this number is special to her as thought-out her family line kits have anyways been born on the 4th full moon of each season.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:28 pm

Username: dragoness129
Cat Name: Resin
Clan: Galerina Autumnalis
Prompt:
Her favorite number is 5 because it is her Soul Urge number. She has always been into learning numerology and finding out the meaning behind each. She loves life and the freedom to explore the clan's area each day while she is out gathering supplies. Initially, she thought she might be a Hunter because the word also had five letters in it. However, it turned out that she was not good at killing her intended prey but rather befriended them all. She is much happier as a Gatherer.

Numerology Source Reference
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:14 am

Username: Goatmom
Cat Name: Dria
Clan:The Goat Barn
Prompt:

Her favorite number is 64. Why? Because minecraft bay-beee! She was a house cat for the 1st 12 moons of her life, and was quite fond of the family's young daughter. She would sit in the girls lap and watch her play minecraft and eventually learned the twoleg number symbols. When she misses the girl and her family she counts to 64 and practices drawing the number in the dirt.
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:21 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Sageocean
    Clan: Shoreclan
    Prompt: Her favorite number is 7. To her, it symbolizes logic and understanding. She especially prides herself on her intellect. However, this number is also spiritual. She feels that it brings her closer to Starclan. Everything has a deeper meaning, and everything has a connection to the starry ancestors. Sageocean won't stop her journey to discover each meaning until all truths are uncovered.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:07 am

Username: Adamented
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: [x] Gladewood
Prompt:

Their favorite number is 13!

It's not lucky, in fact- nothing about this poor bean is lucky at all. They've always struggled with fate, even though they claim not to believe in destiny. Once while lost in the woods as a young cat, abandoned and alone, they ran into a wicked looking elder. The elder was adorned in what looked like heavy, sheer purple and gold fabric that jingled as gold baubles clinked on their necklace. Yet despite how weighty it seemed, the fabric flowed easily as did the elder's spindly legs, with long dull grey strands hanging off their skinny frame.

This cat, lost and alone, sought the elder looking for help and received only riddles instead. "Poor child," It spoke, though it sounded more like a taunt, "ill fate will follow you clawing and yowling until the day it drags you into the clouds." It shook its head slowly, sadly, seeing this cat barely more than a kitten drenched and scared, simply looking for the way home. Still hoping they had a family to return to. "Count the crows. You'll find home soon."

It seemed odd at the time- they had never seen more than one crow in a day before, what was even the point of counting them? They shook it off and stumbled away, grumbling about how unhelpful the stranger had been to a young cat in need. Still, despite their distaste for the elder and their advice, they couldn't help but notice as they walked on that there were more crows in this wood than they'd ever seen.

In spite of themselves and their refusal of fate or fortunes, they began to count.

One...

Two...

Hours passed, their legs ached, the land around them was flooded and the water transformed the forest floor into muck. When they took the last step they thought they'd ever take, they looked up at the squawk of yet another crow- Thirteen. Before them, a fiery gazed, white and brown-striped cay watched on with a soft, friendly expression. "I can tell you need help," he spoke with confidence. "If you come with me now, you'll never feel this loneliness again."

They can't explain why, but his calm demeanor entranced them. How could they say no to that? Their bones ached and their heart longed for home... and a home he gave them, with the Gladewood Wanderers. And never again were they alone, just as he said.

Thirteen crows... why couldn't the mean old cat just tell them that in the first place?
Last edited by Adamented on Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:57 pm

Username: jupiter,
    Cat Name: willow
    Clan: flora clan
    Prompt:

willow's favourite number is 3.
    when telling all the kits in the nursery a story every night, her storys always include 3 specific cats by the name of flora, fauna and yersinia. the tales of these 3 cats always intrigues the kittens as it tackles betrayal, love, life and death.
♥ ♡ ♥
|| jupiter || she/he/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗

JOIN THE LETS TALK CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DISCORD SERVER TODAY!
♡ thankyou vesper` for being the sweetest little ray of sunshine ♡
links; artshop, th, bingus
╚══════════════════╝
|| 𓆏 || 𓆏 || 𓆏 ||
♥ ♡ ♥

jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:49 pm

Username: Unohdettu.Lupaus
Cat Name: Emrys
Clan: shattered eclipse
Prompt: her favorite number is 6, she was born on the 6th day of the 6th month, she knows this as she previously lived with twolegs and as she was interested in their languange she started learning it the last thing she learnt was when she was born though she doesnt get how do the twolegs count the precise days of months she still takes pride in knowing her birthday and birthmonth are on the same number

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:50 pm

Username: ToxicShadow
Cat Name: Thane
Clan: Eternal Realms
Prompt:

His go-to favorite number is six. It has always been six.

---

"Tell me that story again, the one you didn't finish," A young Thane asked of his great-great grandmother, his ears perked up and his voice full of enthusiasm, in spite of the sleepiness evident in his eyes.

The much older feline sighed at first, but seemed to smile afterward as she easily relented. How could she possibly deny such a precious child? "The one about the Six Realms, right?"

The little one nodded his head. "Yes, that one."

"Mm. Alright, I will, but you must really go to sleep this time," the much older cat said softly, ever so gently tapping her paw on his nose a single time.

Young Thane nodded his head once more and properly settled down, mostly curled into a tight little ball, but with his eyes still fixated on the form of his great-great grandmother as she began to tell the tale.

---

Ever since Thane was small, he had heard the many stories and legends of the Six Realms; the Immortal Realm, Demon Realm, Mortal Realm, Ghost Realm, Saint Realm and, lastly, the Monster Realm. The theory being that, in a way, all of the realms were connected via the Mortal Realm, and depending on the outcome of their lives, one may achieve the ability to traverse into the other realms. There were so many stories, with so many characters, heroes and villains, that came from many different realms, and entered many others. There were tales of true heroism, absolute villainy, love, betrayal, war, and family. The topics were endless, and always fascinated Thane, his interest following even into adulthood and guiding his actions now, as he seeks to prove the stories true.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpano96 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:03 pm

Username: jpano96
Cat Name: Marco