TCC | Golden Sunset Adopt - ID#100 | Closed by Bluekittyhorse

Based on Click to view
Artist Bluekittyhorse [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

TCC | Golden Sunset Adopt - ID#100 | Closed

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:21 am

Main Page | MYOs/Customs | Artist Search | Nursery | Growths/Transfers | Archive, Leveling-Up, and Shop | Off-Oekaki Adopts
Fanclub | Amino | Discord | Toyhou.se

The Celestial Council | Golden Sunset Adopt - ID#100 | Closed
I have had the idea for this dude floating around in the back of my mind for forever- But, I told myself I was gonna wait for a milestone to make this dude, and that time has finally come.

This is a Founder Adopt!
This adopt is open to everyone regardless of their level. This adopt does come with the permission to make a Rogue Pack, so people who are Level 0 and don’t have a Founder yet and people who are Level 30+ and are interested in starting a second Pack can use this character as a Founder. This offer, unfortunately, does not apply to people who already have a Pack and aren’t going to use them to start a second, their Packs must stay as Aligned Packs and this character has to be a Rogue.

The Celestial Council Information
The Celestial Council Rules and Guidelines
The Celestial Council Beginner’s Guide

Winner will receive the unmarked version over toyhou.se, email, or DMs.
My ToS
Last edited by Bluekittyhorse on Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopt Information

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:21 am

Their Information
Their Toyhou.se
ID#: ID#100
Rarity/Type: Rih + Quetil
Health: Figurine Disorder Infected - Porcelain, Nychta Disease Infected - Stage 4
Mutations: Complete Heterochromia [NR], Different Tongue [UC], Different Eyes [UC], Different Tail [R], Oni Teeth [R], Horns on Head [L], Glowing Markings [L], Multiple Limbs [L], Scales on Body [RE], Fins on Body [RE], Realistic Wings - Insect Wings [QE], Broken Porcelain [FDIE], Slime Body Parts [NDIE], Conjoined Twins [UN]
Design Notes

Side 1:
Rarity/Type: Quetil
Health: Nychta Disease Infected - Stage 4
Mutations: Different Eyes [UC], Different Tail [R], Oni Teeth [R], Horns on Head [L], Glowing Markings [L], Multiple Limbs [L], Realistic Wings - Insect Wings [QE], Slime Body Parts [NDIE], Conjoined Twins [UN]

Side 2:
Rarity/Type: Rih
Health: Figurine Disorder Infected - Porcelain
Mutations: Complete Heterochromia [NR], Different Tongue [UC], Different Tail [R], Multiple Limbs [L], Scales on Body [RE], Fins on Body [RE], Broken Porcelain [FDIE], Conjoined Twins [UN]
Last edited by Bluekittyhorse on Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Competition Information

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:18 am

Competition Information
Prompt wrote:One side has powers relating to death/decay/destruction, the other healing/life/regeneration. To get this Kahvmas, tell me what their powers are and how they navigate life with their opposing powers, being conjoined twins, and one of the two being afflicted with Nychta Disease.

Maximum 7,500 words and 3 art pieces for a response to the prompt.
Additional information, extra art/writing, creating a playlist, creating a Moodboard, and prettying up your form are welcome (this could be with code if you’re submitting your entry via CS or TH, by creating something akin to a journal page, or something else). Maximum 5,000 words, 2 art pieces, and 1 Moodboard for add-ons/extras.
Looping animations/gifs and animations 60 seconds or less are allowed, as are comics (maximum 9 panels per page – text will count towards the word limit). Animations count as 1 art piece each, comic pages count as 1 piece per page (so the longest you could have is 3 pages for a prompt response and 2 pages for an add-on/extra).
Consequences for going over the limits for words, animation length, and comic panels per page may range from nothing at all (it is completely understandable if you go over a couple words or have an extra second or two in your animation) to disqualification.

If it is found that any part of your entry is stolen, traced, copied, or plagiarized, you will be disqualified. If you are using a resource you have access to, like a base or something that’s F2U (ex. a moodboard, a playlist, a code), that is fine as long as everything is properly credited.

Please be sure to state clearly if your entry is complete or not. All entries must be submitted/posted by the first deadline and completed by the second deadline. Also be sure to list what parts of your entry can be used by whoever wins the competition, and which parts cannot (ex. the winner may want to keep some of or all of the art made of the character, so specifying this alongside your submission is a good way to let them know if you’re okay with them using the art you made or if you don’t want them using it) – this isn’t a requirement, but is extremely helpful.

Deadlines
June 30th, 2023, 7:00pm EST
June 30th, 2023, 8:00pm EST
Countdown Timer 1 - Countdown Timer 2

The first deadline (June 30th, 2023, 7:00pm EST) is the latest you can submit/post your entry. Entries posted after 7:00pm EST will be disqualified.
The second deadline (June 30th, 2023, 8:00pm EST) is to give people an hour to update their submissions/posts if they need completed and/or something needs to be altered, added, or removed. It’s also to give people time to review their entries and check and correct any errors and mistakes. Entries that have not been completed by June 30th, 2023, 8:00pm EST will be disqualified. Entries that have been edited/altered in any way after June 30th, 2023, 8:00pm EST will also be disqualified.

Extensions can be requested. Extension requests must be done a minimum of 12 hours before the first deadline.

Entry Submission
To submit your entry you can:
•Comment your entry on one of these posts on Amino: TCC Post, BSH Post, Furry Amino Post, Furry and Species Post, Book Of Species Post, Adoptables+ Post, Commission & Trade Post, AC Commissions Post
•Comment your entry on the Chicken Smoothie thread for ID#100
•Comment your entry on ID#100's Toyhou.se profile
•Comment your entry on one of these threads on Toyhou.se: TCC Thread, BSH Thread, ​Adoption Center Thread
•Comment your entry on the posts for ID#100 in the adopts forum in The Celestial Council’s Discord or the Blue's Species Hub Discord
•Post your entry elsewhere (Amino, CS, AO3, etc.) and then link it in the comments of anything linked above

Form
Code: Select all
Username:
Pack:
Names:
Powers:
Prompt:
Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery