Artist Baylin [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #2065

Postby Baylin » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:40 pm

traits wrote:[s] shine, hair, teeth
[c] tail, fur, backmane

Info dump time! Tell me something you’re passionate about! Could be anything as long as its cs appropriate

Code: Select all
Username+ Usernumber:
Name:
prompt:

No limits just vibes

Ends in 1 week @ rollover (08/06/22)
Last edited by Baylin on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2065

Postby jinkori » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:50 pm

mark
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:50 pm

mark
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:51 pm

tired mark!! <3
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:56 pm

Username+ Usernumber:
Name:
prompt: oh im ready bro
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polluux. » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:02 pm

Username+ Usernumber: Cas. #450726
Name: Aver'dae
prompt: Snakes cannot actually be Albino! They are called Leucistic or Snow due to the fact that the coloring lacks the pigmentiation to show the patterning but unlike albinisim these can be bred for that they are subdom genes meaning they can be hidden in the genes of any morph, this means if you bred a normal morph snake to a snake with a dominate leucistic or snow gene this gene has a higher chance to pass onto the offspring unlike with albinisim which has only about a .5 percent chance of passing in any circumstance. Snow and Leucistic morphs also show less of a chance of being deaf and/or blind as these genes only affect coloring!
Differences between Snow and Luecistic morphs are vast, Snow's are often discribed as the 'false' albino due to their red eyes and yellow pigment, while Leucistics are often described as pure white with little patterning and blue or brown eyes!

Here are a leucistic and snow ball python for comparision!

Snake genetics are fun
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:24 pm

Username+ Usernumber: ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ // 954866
Name: Flor
prompt: Sharks!
Did you know that sharks teeth can grow back as many times when they fall out! Sharks have also evolved into over 470 different species! Most sharks have to keep swimming so they don't drown and sink.

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:26 pm

Username+ Usernumber: Lex. 959439
Name: Muse
prompt:
Honestly I am very passionate about music! Music is my escape so I make it a point to listen to music as often as I can. I love most types of music except country, and I prefer grunge rock and 90s rap. I also enjoy to sing, but I need a vocal coach or a way to train my vocal chords because I think that I can sing pretty well lol.
But yea! Lately I've been listening to a good bit of kpop though I didn't really like it before. I mostly listen to girl groups like TWICE, Kep1er, STAYC and IVE.
Music has always held a huge part of my soul because of the memories that I have with family that are connected to music.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:26 pm

Username+ Usernumber:
    caesou 587506

Name:
    bailey (nickname: bales)

prompt:
    corruption within competitive, elite figure skating has been a problem for... whoever knows how long. if it's not corruption, it's judging that is consistently, blatantly off the mark.
    i don't enough to be able to pinpoint "when" it started, it may have been an issue pre-2000s. but i'll start from 2014 sochi winter olympics.

for singles women's skating, beloved, long-respected yuna kim came second. who came first instead was young, up-and-coming russian skater adelina sotnikova, who people outside of figure skating barely remember anymore. despite yuna's clean performances with technique that some skaters today aren't able to match, adelina still came first despite stumbling out of one of her elements, skating skills not nearly as refined as yuna's. even if you know nothing about figure skating, i think it's incredibly obvious that adelina should not have beaten yuna, in any way, just watching their performances.
    to this day, the medals have yet to be reverted. adelina still holds the gold medal, yuna still holds the silver medal.

since 2014 sochi, we've seen a pattern of certain skaters receiving points more generously than other skaters. in women's skating, there's a tendency for young skaters from eteri tutberdize's coaching to break records year after year. they're able to achieve feats such as jumps with four rotations, but many fans have noticed that no penalties exist for mistakes such as underrotation for these girls... unlike other skaters.
    men's skating and judging issues are not as centralised as all students from one coach being judged differently, but we still find similar inconsistencies. some men's mistakes aren't penalised on their scoring sheet, while others are.
    in general, judging issues are so dire that it is a miracle for a competition to judge skaters fairly. every time i watch a competition, i expect overscoring to happen.

judging inconsistency and corruption at an olympic level is egregious, but the 2022 beijing winter olympics takes the cake in the commitee's handling of the doping scandal. prohibited drugs were found in kamila valieva's system, but far from the usual procedure, she was allowed to compete in the olympics despite this.

the international skating union, the ISU, has been a total failure in trying to remedy these issues. within three olympic cycles, we've had two major olympic scandals relating to corruption, or at the very least, mismanagement of skaters. each season, there are changes made to the scoring system, but these changes barely relate to making judging fairer.
    they may increase the range of scores judges can award to skaters, or let judgers use an extra symbol to mark underrotations, but none of these changes are a solution to the long-term and widespread issues of corruption and judging.

figure skating is truly a beautiful sport that brings out inspiration. but the judging system and corruptions that exist have rotted enjoyment of the competitive sport.
    thank you for attending my ted talk 🤩
Last edited by caesou on Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:29 pm