Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stars #2302 // closed!

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:52 am

i've had this cat in my drafts for 2 months lmao
what's this cat's guilty pleasure? 300 words max!

ends june 20th @ CS rollover

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Roman
Clan: Ruby Red Resort
Description: black-based silver carnelian
spotted tabby with orange eyes
Edits: [NR] claws
[C] whiskers, min fur, ear tufts
[UC] long tail
Owner: Divantae
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: stars #2302 // open!

Postby Divantae » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:57 pm

Username: Divantae
Cat Name: Roman
Prompt:
Six o'clock sharp this cat arrives on the freshly polished tiled floors of the hotel, where he is greeted by the janitor wiping the counters clean as some of the workers file in, the sun's rays creeping past the windows as the day begins. Yawning, he idly makes his way to the lockers and dresses, donning the signature deep red undershirt and black vest. Rolling up his sleeves and tying his bow, he takes one last look in the mirror, which would usually earn him some teasing as a self-obsessed pretty boy from a certain cat, but today as he slicks the hair from his face he notes him missing from the locker mirroring his own. He simply shrugs and goes about his day as usual, though he can't help his curiosity from building as he still didn't see this one cat over breaks.

Tail flicking in agitation, Roman finally took it upon himself to find his locker buddy before he set out for the night. As he'd gleamed earlier that day, that sorry sap was working tirelessly on some sort of concoction, overworking himself as usual. Carefully, he shouldered the door to the kitchen only to be greeted by the strongest aroma of cinnamon and vanilla that ever hit him, sending a shiver cascading down his spine, and the most disorderly kitchen he's ever seen.

"Woah, what's up man?" Roman eyed the vast towers of bowls and trays, finally catching sight of the chef, looking embarrassed and exhausted.

Chuckling, Puff threw his paws up. "You caught me. A new recipe. Here, try it."

Now, Roman is not usually one to gorge on dessert, but let's just say that Puff is his new go-to when it comes to cinnamon-caked blondies topped with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel.

[300/300 words]
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecanbaby » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:34 am

Username: ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴄᴀᴋᴇᴢ
Cat Name: Waffle'Cone

Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4570112&hilit=misted
Prompt: Waffle'cones guilty pleasure is constantly dancing like nobody is watching, but when somebody confronts them, they clam up and pretend that nothing ever happened. The kits find it silly but the warriors of the clan feel slightly concerned by their constant wild wriggling and moving.
inactive, working on myself <3
pecanbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:02 am

Divantae wrote:Username: Divantae
Cat Name: Roman
Prompt:
Six o'clock sharp this cat arrives on the freshly polished tiled floors of the hotel, where he is greeted by the janitor wiping the counters clean as some of the workers file in, the sun's rays creeping past the windows as the day begins. Yawning, he idly makes his way to the lockers and dresses, donning the signature deep red undershirt and black vest. Rolling up his sleeves and tying his bow, he takes one last look in the mirror, which would usually earn him some teasing as a self-obsessed pretty boy from a certain cat, but today as he slicks the hair from his face he notes him missing from the locker mirroring his own. He simply shrugs and goes about his day as usual, though he can't help his curiosity from building as he still didn't see this one cat over breaks.

Tail flicking in agitation, Roman finally took it upon himself to find his locker buddy before he set out for the night. As he'd gleamed earlier that day, that sorry sap was working tirelessly on some sort of concoction, overworking himself as usual. Carefully, he shouldered the door to the kitchen only to be greeted by the strongest aroma of cinnamon and vanilla that ever hit him, sending a shiver cascading down his spine, and the most disorderly kitchen he's ever seen.

"Woah, what's up man?" Roman eyed the vast towers of bowls and trays, finally catching sight of the chef, looking embarrassed and exhausted.

Chuckling, Puff threw his paws up. "You caught me. A new recipe. Here, try it."

Now, Roman is not usually one to gorge on dessert, but let's just say that Puff is his new go-to when it comes to cinnamon-caked blondies topped with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel.

[300/300 words]

winner!

Postby Divantae » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:22 am

thank you!! I'll take good care of him ;o;
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups