Based on Click to view
Artist Centipedes [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch - #0033 - Alcremie gigantamax

Postby Centipedes » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:59 pm

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery

Alcremie gigantamax!

Let them eat cake!!
Looks like it's alcremie's big day, How are they celebrating their wedding day?
minimum: 1 art piece/300 words but please don't go overboard!

End Date: 6/15

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

Last edited by Centipedes on Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch - #0033 - Alcrmie gigantamax

Postby miku » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:00 pm

Username + ID:
Archive:
Pokemon name:
pokemon pronouns:
prompt:

RES omg
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch - #0033 - Alcrmie gigantamax

Postby Raspberrie » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:01 pm

Username + ID: widgetish 1026925
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Widgetish/characters/folder:3304852
Pokemon name: Eggy
pokemon pronouns: she/her
prompt:
WIP love the little flag!
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch - #0033 - Alcremie gigantamax

Postby Alola Stitch! » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:06 pm

I flipping love alcremie *cries*

Username + ID: Sassyhyena 821520
Archive: https://toyhou.se/BuggJuice/characters/folder:3304591
Pokemon name: Lady Milkuru
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt: She is the queen of cream! She celebrates her wedding with many glorious large white cake made roses made with sweet molding chocolates which is white chocolate flavored. She loves to make candy ribbons made from sweet fruits or sugars. She spreads the sweets all around the beautiful church making the bright colors of orange and pinks with hints of white. She celebrates with many friends who loves her sweets :D. Also some peeps are dipped in white chocolates to act as doves for the wedding theme and some flags made from the candy ribbons to spread the love of the newly weds :3

Last edited by Alola Stitch! on Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alola Stitch!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:45 pm

Username + ID: {smug lemon}
    Archive: <:
    Pokemon name: Dairy Queen (Queenie is her nickname)
    pokemon pronouns: she/her
    prompt:

Most feel at least a little nervous on their wedding day, but not Dairy Queen. Queenie is absolutely dedicated to impressing her bride and making her smile. Every little decoration, event, and detail has to be flawless. In fact, some friends of hers with less patience might even call her a bit of a bridezilla. But really, who wouldn't try and make sure everything is perfect on such a special day? She'd run around using her signature move 'Decorate' to adorn the halls with perfect decorations. She'd order the finest flowers in pink, orange, and white and scatter them across the venue. She'd commission a local band of Chatots to sing her bride's favorite love song, a sweet melody that reminded the two of each other. The cake would be massive, half chocolate and half vanilla with strawberries atop. And when the day finally comes and she’s in her dressing room, she’ll wear a lovely satin bow and crown after getting her hair preened just right. As she walks down the aisle, clutching a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers, her bride will catch her eye and fail to stifle a giggle.

“You gigantamaxed just so you’d finally be taller than me?” the tall-framed Hattrene asked, smiling wide.

“Yes!” Queenie giggled back, spinning around and showing off her sparkly veil. “I’d say it was worth it to see your beautiful face from above…”

Lovingly fluttering her eyes at the sight, the Hatterene began to blush furiously, breaking her usual elegant facade. “Ah! Hey! You look adorable, too, Queenieee!” She buried her flushed face in her giant hand.

The giant Queenie picked up her wife with ease, gently holding her close. At that moment she realized everything would have turned out perfect after all, as long as she was with her love.

(forgot to add earlier but winner can use art!!)
Last edited by {smug lemon} on Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alola Stitch! » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Sassyhyena wrote:I flipping love alcremie *cries*

Username + ID: Sassyhyena 821520
Archive: https://toyhou.se/BuggJuice/characters/folder:3304591
Pokemon name: Lady Milkuru
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt: She is the queen of cream! She celebrates her wedding with many glorious large white cake made roses made with sweet molding chocolates which is white chocolate flavored. She loves to make candy ribbons made from sweet fruits or sugars. She spreads the sweets all around the beautiful church making the bright colors of orange and pinks with hints of white. She celebrates with many friends who loves her sweets :D. Also some peeps are dipped in white chocolates to act as doves for the wedding theme and some flags made from the candy ribbons to spread the love of the newly weds :3

Ready :D
Alola Stitch!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:14 am

Username + ID: leonscharizard - 1017744
Archive: https://toyhou.se/glitterystars/charact ... er:3332493
Pokemon name: Brûlêe
Pokemon pronouns: She/Her
Prompt:
"Are the lillies perfect? No dark spots or rot?" Brûlêe asked, clearly panicked. "Of course. The freshest and finest batch that any of my botanists can find. The best in the city, I do say." He pushed his glasses up to avoid them sliding down his face. "Oh, thank you, thank you! You know this must be perfect for my love, I really cannot thank you enough.." She said with a sigh of relief as he smiled. He was a relatively nerdy-looking Charizard, and he was Brûlêe's best friend, conveniently, a wedding planner. "Now, Brûlêe, the guests are almost here, you should go greet them at the gate while I check in on the food. The chocolate-strawberries should be ready right about now." She thanked him again and softly walked over to the gate and waited..

The time was now. As she appeared to walk down the aisle, her eyes locked with her lover, and at that moment, she realizes. She realized in that moment that the one thing that would bring the light of her life true happiness was not the chocolate-strawberries, not the soft, white lillies; yes, Brûlêe knew that her love would adore these things, but chocolates and flowers last only so long. Brûlêe knew that her true love, and that alone would bring her lover happiness unparalleled by any material gift she could ever buy. As tears of joy welled up in Brûlêe's loving eyes, she walked down the rose-decorated aisle to where her love stood, smile beaming...

The two celebrated their union in a gorgeous flower-decorated venue, the gorgeous lillies and roses a flurry of colors under the moonlit sky. After the ceremony, the whole crowd celebrates with a very large, ornate cake. Since the newlyweds have quite different tastes in pastries, the giant cake is one side chocolate, and one side red velvet! The cake is topped with beautifully crafted sweets and fresh fruit. As the two dance the night away under the stars to a sweet love song, others finish up their cakes and join dancing with their loved ones.

Mark! Also, by ID, do you mean user ID or like, a special one you get for Heartcatch? Sorry I'm new to this whole thing :,) Do I need to have a starter already to enter as well?
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:01 am

leonscharizard wrote:Username + ID: leonscharizard - 1017744
Archive: https://toyhou.se/glitterystars/charact ... er:3332493
Pokemon name: Brûlêe
Pokemon pronouns: She/Her
Prompt:
"Are the lillies perfect? No dark spots or rot?" Brûlêe asked, clearly panicked. "Of course. The freshest and finest batch that any of my botanists can find. The best in the city, I do say." He pushed his glasses up to avoid them sliding down his face. "Oh, thank you, thank you! You know this must be perfect for my love, I really cannot thank you enough.." She said with a sigh of relief as he smiled. He was a relatively nerdy-looking Charizard, and he was Brûlêe's best friend, conveniently, a wedding planner. "Now, Brûlêe, the guests are almost here, you should go greet them at the gate while I check in on the food. The chocolate-strawberries should be ready right about now." She thanked him again and softly walked over to the gate and waited..

The time was now. As she appeared to walk down the aisle, her eyes locked with her lover, and at that moment, she realizes. She realized in that moment that the one thing that would bring the light of her life true happiness was not the chocolate-strawberries, not the soft, white lillies; yes, Brûlêe knew that her love would adore these things, but chocolates and flowers last only so long. Brûlêe knew that her true love, and that alone would bring her lover happiness unparalleled by any material gift she could ever buy. As tears of joy welled up in Brûlêe's loving eyes, she walked down the rose-decorated aisle to where her love stood, smile beaming...

The two celebrated their union in a gorgeous flower-decorated venue, the gorgeous lillies and roses a flurry of colors under the moonlit sky. After the ceremony, the whole crowd celebrates with a very large, ornate cake. Since the newlyweds have quite different tastes in pastries, the giant cake is one side chocolate, and one side red velvet! The cake is topped with beautifully crafted sweets and fresh fruit. As the two dance the night away under the stars to a sweet love song, others finish up their cakes and join dancing with their loved ones.

Mark! Also, by ID, do you mean user ID or like, a special one you get for Heartcatch? Sorry I'm new to this whole thing :,) Do I need to have a starter already to enter as well?

Finished! Sorry if it seems like i went kind of overboard. I love writing and drawing :]
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:23 pm

just curious, has a winner been picked yet? im super excited, good luck to everyone and congrats to whoever gets this absolutely adorable bb ♡
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:33 pm

closed for judging !
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐