Based on Click to view
Artist imperials [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heartcatch! - Quests & Prompts

Postby imperials » Tue May 31, 2022 9:52 am

`
Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery - Bank - Discord - Merchant - Guide

Prompts

" Hello, your bond within seems weak.... how are you supposed to get stronger if you don't even know yourself? Let's find out a thing or two! This may also help you bring some new friends home!"

Unlimited prompts
These prompts will never go away and can be done once by each pokemon!
you may use art or writing to complete the prompt, the more effort you put in, the more rewards!

every 100 words = 50 loveletters !
artwork is based on quality/details !
so a sketchy fullbody will be less than
a sketchy fullbody w/ a simple bg

Prompts must be at least 100 words OR one colored clean-sketch
fullbody minimum to count! You are free to go beyond this though and
it’s absolutely encouraged!

Prompts 1-10 can only be done once per pokemon.
Prompt 11-12 can be done as many times as wanted as long
as it meets the requirements,

1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

2. Has your pokemon ever encountered a legendary? what was this like and how did it impact them?

3. What was your pokemons life like before joining the team?

4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball! (They do not have to be 'traditional' pokeball styles)

5. What is your Pokémons personality?

6. What is your Pokémon backstory/history? Where did they come from? Did they originally live somewhere else?

7. What are your pokemon’s relationships with others like? (can be list format as long as it reaches the word minimum!)

8. Where does your pokemon live? Do they have a house? Live with a trainer? Etc.

9. What do your Pokémon do? Do they battle with their trainer, live on their own, explore in a guild, etc?

10. What is your pokemons full moveset and when did they learn them?

----

11. Draw/Write about a scene of your choice (cannot be a repeated scene). (500 words min or 1 colored scene (can be sketchy as long as there are scene aspects) -- Can be completed unlimited times with whatever pokemon wanted

12. Free For All (minimum colored sketchy headshot OR 100 words) — Allows you to submit art and stories not already related to a prompt that you’ve made. Can be completed unlimited times with whatever Pokémon as long as minimum required is met.

IMPORTANT FOR PROMPT 12: Pieces of art CANNOT be submitted if they were made prior to this update 8/15/22. All pieces of art submitted should not be older than 1 week from their creation/completion date AND cannot be already made prompt pieces.

Prompt earnings will be roughly updated into the archive weekly (Sundays @ CST) OR as staff is available

Lovebug Prompt
What is the lovebug prompt?
This is a special prompt you can do to give you a boost in the nursery! You must complete the prompt for a chance at an extra roller for a breeding batch. You must link the love-bug prompt to get the extra rolls in a batch form! (Gives a second chance roll for fusions, shinies, etc in breeding batches because the Pokémon really love eachother <33)

You must write a little bit about their relationship together, how did they meet? How long have they been together? What hardships have they been through? etc OR draw ship art of them together.

(Min requirement: 500 words or 1 fullbody colored ship art piece)

** only needed to be completed once per pairing !!

Prompt form
Code: Select all
[center][color=#BF4080][b][u]Unlimited/Lovebug Prompt Form[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Pokemon being used/link:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] [list prompt title & then your completed prompt][/center]
Last edited by imperials on Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:46 am, edited 24 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Limited Monthly Prompts

Postby imperials » Tue May 31, 2022 9:53 am

Limited Time Prompts
limited time prompts are prompts that get changed out once a month. Make sure to check back often to see if you can earn more loveletters with these new prompts OR join our discord to get a ping reminder when they update!

Feburary Prompts!

1. Heartcatch is buzzing with appreciation in the air! It might be nice to spread some cheer. Who is someone your pokemon is grateful for? (200 words or 1 fullbody art piece minimum)

2. Growth is important for pokemon of all types. Describe a challenge your pokemon had to overcome and how they did it! (100 words minimum)

3. This month is Valentine's day! Do they have someone they spend the day with? Write or draw your pokemon with their loved ones this month. [200 words min AND/OR sketchy colored fullbody w/ another Pokémon] NOTE: You cannot submit this same art piece / writing prompt for the lovebug prompt. ***

All stories & art pieces must remain cs appropriate.

[center][color=#40BF80][b][u]Love is in the air[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Prompt:[/b] [list prompt title & then your completed prompt][/center]
Last edited by imperials on Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:28 am, edited 25 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Monthly Raids

Postby imperials » Tue May 31, 2022 10:16 am

Limited Time Raid Prompt
limited time raids that get changed out once a month. Make sure to check back often to see if you can earn more loveletters or items OR join our discord to get a ping reminder when it updates!

Raid prompts can be completed once per month.

Complete the prompt below to be entered into a randomizer for your Raid Earnings.
Rates for what can be earned this month is found below. Additionally, by completing this prompt, you are
automatically entered into a raffle at the end of the month to win the Raid Pokemon you encountered.

You do not earn Loveletters for this prompt as the prize is one of the Legendary MYOs below.
There are no rerolls for what legendary you get.

Complete this prompt to receive ONE MYO below at random (rolled by staff when archived):

Xerneas, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, Magearna, Calyrex, Celebi, Zarude, Shaymin Sky

---------

January Raid

You Have Encountered A/An... Dynamaxed Leafeon x Shiinotic [grass / fairy]

designed by gay sonic

Prompt:

Write or Draw your pokemon's involvement in the battle with this raid pokemon! You must use at least one of your pokemon but can use multiple if you would like. This does not have to be canon with your personal lore for your pokemon. Please include word count within your form & it cannot be a raid prompt you already created!

Your pokemon does not have to fight this raid pokemon, hence use of the word "involvement". Interpret this how you wish!

[min 1k words OR 1 colored & shaded scene]

All stories & art pieces must remain cs appropriate.

[center][color=#BF0000][b][u]Raid Prompt[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Raid Prompt:[/b] [/center]
Last edited by imperials on Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! - Quests & Prompts

Postby miku » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:13 pm

i’ve got all 3 done :D

Username + ID: miku 680657
Pokemon being used/link: trixie
Archive: pokemon storage
Prompt: Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

trixie’s favorite move is swagger! she learned it while she was playing with her friends, and she loves it because it lets her show off her fierce and fiery attitude!

Prompt: Has your pokemon ever encountered a legendary? what was this like and how did it impact them?

before she was a trainer’s pokemon, she was constantly out on adventures. while nearing the peak of one of the many mountains of her home, she saw ho-oh flying in the sky during the sunset. it was a beautiful sight and she now remembers it fondly, but it did not impact her too much in the moment because she was a very thick-skulled kitten.

Prompt: How does your pokemon feel about trainers?

trixie loves her trainer companions! until they try to pet her.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:52 pm

Username + ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Pokemon being used/link:[ Ricin ]
Archive:[ click ]
Prompt: Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

[111 words + art ]
Funny thing, that. Ricin technically had the ability to use the move acid from birth, and could have even used it if he knew he had it. He learned that he had the ability to use the move after getting ill and accidentally using the move while sneezing! Thankfully nobody was injured (except for maybe a tree). Nowadays Ricin can use the move properly without having to be sick, but he still sometimes accidentally uses the move when he sneezes, much to his trainer's panic whenever it occurs. Still, both Ricin and his trainer are happy to say that nobody's ever been injured as a result of these random acid sneezes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prompt: Has your pokemon ever encountered a legendary? what was this like and how did it impact them?

Link to Ricin Meeting Terrakion (Toyhouse Literature) [1134 words]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolrat » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:38 am

Username + ID: coolrat, 1032639
Pokemon being used/link: Scout
Archive: Heartcatch Storage
Prompt:

Scout's favorite move is Sand Attack! He learned it after his very first attempt to fly ended with him face first in the ground and he got sand in his eye and decided that 'Hey, I could throw sand at people!'. It's his favorite move because while it may appear simple and useless, winning becomes a whole lot easier when your opponent has no idea what they're doing.
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
uuuh i'm also an artist for Kibbins, go check those out
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:06 am

Pokemon being used/link: [Astren]
Archive: [ click ]

Link to Astren's Rain Dance (Toyhouse Literature) [1012 words]
-----------------------------------------------------------

Link to Astren Meets Lunala (Toyhouse Literature) [1025 words]
-----------------------------------------------------------
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malivolentia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:09 pm

Username + ID: Malivolentia 821482
Pokemon being used/link: Vayn
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Malivolentia/characte ... er:1528058
Vayn’s favorite move as of right now is Will-O-Wisp. Due to often being overshadowed by other status moves, she rarely gets the chance to use this move in battles. As a fire type, it’s no surprise that Vayn takes a strong interest in fire, but her fascination seems to be beyond that of any regular vulpix. Will-O-Wisp is the perfect combination of beauty and danger- it’s not quite as risky to use out in the open as offensive fire moves, due to how easy it is to control, and the blue flames it produces are unlike those of any other move Vayn can use. She has even learned to control the flame so well that she can make “puppets” and perform light shows with the move. Unfortunately, her teammates don’t seem to be interested in these shows, so she keeps them mainly to herself. [144]

While never having witnessed one in person, Vayn has always been very interested in the Pokémon Necrozma. The first time she discovered Necrozma’s existence was in a library with her trainer, who was reading up on Alolan legendaries. The sinister black void of Necrozma’s body combined with a name that literally comes from a word meaning “death” is the perfect combination for Vayn’s edginess. She’s an emo girl, what do you expect for her to like, Ho-Oh? Ho-no. Absolutely not. Vayn cannot speak to her trainer in English, so communicating the fact that she wants to visit Alola and meet Necrozma is a bit tricky. However, her trainer has taken note that she gets very excited when presented with pictures of Necrozma, and has put the pieces together well enough. Hopefully, little Vayn will get to meet her idol soon, and maybe even battle it. [145]

Prompt: How does your Pokémon feel about trainers?
Trainers and their Pokémon often share a deep bond, but these bonds don’t always come easy and fast. For Vayn, the bond she has with her trainer is nearly unbreakable. A vulpix is not a very common Pokémon for new trainers to choose as their first, at least in the area Vayn’s trainer grew up in. Vayn was actually the one to “choose” her trainer, who had no plans to become a Pokémon trainer at all. She was drawn to the trainer’s fashion and hairstyle, which is described by most as alt or emo. Not quite scene, leaning a bit more towards punk if anything. Vayn also never planned on being caught by a trainer, but this one was just too perfect to resist. It took several days of following the person around before they finally gave in and caught her, but after that day, they became almost instantly inseparable. Vayn stole a hair pin from her trainer, who found it amusing and decided to let her keep it. They also let her dye the fur on her head black, after discovering she had tried to do so using acrylic paint and failed miserably. What a funny little creature she is. [201]

Malivolentia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:41 pm

Username + ID: Griff 254592
Pokemon being used/link: Max
Archive: Here!
Prompt:Has your pokemon ever encountered a legendary? what was this like and how did it impact them?

Max has actually seen one, in his travels with his trainer! They were a massive electric creature, the legendary canine Raikou! While the pair obviously did not fight, Max watched from a distance the prowess the larger pokemon had with electricity and found themselves entranced. They wanted to be able to do that too! It was from that day on they decided when they evolved that they wanted to evolve into an jolteon, and bring down the thunder like raikou could! Maybe one day, they would become strong enough to beat them and make friends with them! That would be amazing to go on adventures together!

Their favorite attack is one that is highly underappreciated: covet! This is an attack that not only deals damage, but distracts Max's opponents long enough for him to steal something from them! Usually, this is in the form of treats, and he does so love his treats! He discovered this attack while hungry, noting his opponent had a berry! One cute tail flip and a sleight of paw later and BAM! The berry was theirs! And how could anyone be mad with the cute face he would make afterwards? It was the PERFECT move to acquire, and he is never getting rid of it ever.

Prompt:Prompt: How does your pokemon feel about trainers?

From the moment he came into the world, Max was surrounded by the love and care of pokemon trainers. Hatched from a very lovingly cared for egg, he was raised from day one by his trainer and showed a lot of exciting things and places! As her number one companion, he met other trainers who also showered him with love and attention. Even those that were faced in battle gave a welcome challenge, and were also met with friendly competition! Max has yet to meet a bad trainer, and as such has no reason to fear or hate them. Call their personal trainer over-protective and perhaps they are a bit, but Max wants to meet all of the world's trainer and get pets and treats!

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:04 am

Username + ID: raiden 739226
Pokemon being used/link: Tofu
Archive: th
Prompt:
Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move!

Tofu loves to practice his move Water Gun! Water may not seem like an effective tool when combating most rival Pokemon, but the force of the jet he produces floods his body with a thrilling feeling! Every time Tofu practices Water Gun, he can feel his endurance and strength behind the attack growing greater. He loves to see himself improve!! Not only that, but the aftermath of the battle creates a pond of mud for both the rival team and his own to play in. And, seeing the trainers flinch from the stray water pellets while sitting in the "splash zone" of the battle makes him laugh! (+ 107 words)

Pokemon being used/link: Tofu
Prompt:
Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!

Tofu happily resides in a traditional, red Poke Ball. The clutch to the ball sticks, but its hinge opens quickly. It's light in weight, but has a solid trajectory when thrown for release. The red metal of the ball is worn in color, as if it is sun-bleached, and the white portion is matte in feel and appearance. During release, the energy expelled from the containment is vibrant and radiating, appropriate to accommodate Tofu's similarly radiant and hasty personality. When contained, Tofu cycles between a state of comfortably snoozing away or chasing his own tail. Oh, and- be careful, it may be a little slimy... (105 words)

----

Pokemon being used/link: Moxie
Prompt:
Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move!

Moxie, an altruist by nature, will do her bidding without getting her paws dirty, if she can. If she can fight a rival Pokemon with any force other than physical - whether it be by altering their environment, using body language, or even unseen forces - she will prefer to do such. Moxie's favorite move is Extrasensory, which she learned by studying the contents of a technical machine. In addition to another move she loves, Swagger, these two threatening moves allows her to feel confidence over her foes as she challenges them psychologically and spiritually. Why fight your enemy when they can fight themself? Plus, the added status effects benefit the rest of her team. Get 'em, boys! (+ 116 words)
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me