Kibbin #007 by coolrat

Based on Click to view
Artist coolrat [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kibbin #007

Postby coolrat » Wed May 25, 2022 4:42 pm

This kibbin orb has what appears to be a pencil inside!

FCFS to the first person who writes 100 words about this Kibbin!
Code: Select all
Username:
Kibben Name:
Prompt:

FCFS
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibbin #007

Postby Taxidea » Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 pm

Username: Taxidea
Kibben Name: Scribble
Prompt: The best part of the year for Scribble is back to school shopping. There is something so exciting about walking down the aisles surrounded by possibility and the promise of new knowledge. Flipping through spiral ring notebooks and finding that perfect gel pen are equally satisfying, but the most important part is picking out a binder. One binder that will be meticulously organized by each subject, the cover painstakingly decorated with the ideal aesthetic for the coming year, something that represents everything that Scribble is and hopes to become. It’s only summer, but Scribble is dreaming of times to come.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolrat » Thu May 26, 2022 4:55 am

Taxidea wrote:Username: Taxidea
Prompt: The best part of the year for Scribble is back to school shopping. There is something so exciting about walking down the aisles surrounded by possibility and the promise of new knowledge. Flipping through spiral ring notebooks and finding that perfect gel pen are equally satisfying, but the most important part is picking out a binder. One binder that will be meticulously organized by each subject, the cover painstakingly decorated with the ideal aesthetic for the coming year, something that represents everything that Scribble is and hopes to become. It’s only summer, but Scribble is dreaming of times to come.

Congrat, they're all yours!
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taxidea » Thu May 26, 2022 5:31 am

coolrat wrote:
Taxidea wrote:Username: Taxidea

Congrat, they're all yours!

Thank you!
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me