Stars #2231 by Mythz

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2231

Postby Mythz » Sat May 21, 2022 7:11 pm

fcfs - write a minimum of 500 words about this cat related to the word "terror" !
interpret this how you want - remember to keep it cs-friendly

Ends after the first completely and correctly filled form

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Seal Candleflame Mink Tabby
Edits: [nr] scars [c] min fur, pointy ears, ear placement, ear tufts
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2231

Postby Tomura » Sat May 21, 2022 8:22 pm

Username: Tomura
Cat Name: Willowheart
Clan: ThistleClan
Prompt: Willow was a loner at first. She never really cared for the rumors of "Clans" that she'd heard floating around; the idea of being tied down by rules and following mystical "spirits" just seemed so ludicrous that she would laugh at anyone who mentioned any Clans to her. But that all changed one day when she met the courageous leader and founder of ThistleClan.
---
She laid on the grass lazily, stretching her paws out and letting out a big yawn. It was another quiet day, and the sun was shining bright. It was quite hot, so Willow opted to lay in the shade of a nearby tree. She loved to wander from place to place, sleeping anywhere from small caves, to the inside of logs, to even out in the open. Willow felt her stomach growl, and reluctantly stood up. It was time to find something to eat.

The brown she-cat considered for a moment what she was in the mood for, and decided getting fish might be the easiest thing to do. Squirrels and rabbits were tasty, but they were also fast! Not that it was too much trouble for Willow, but on hot, sunny days, she preferred to laze about and only hunt when necessary. She carefully walked down to a nearby river, inspecting it to see the shadows of fish swimming beneath the surface. When she didn't see any, she moved slightly downriver, and let out an excited meow when she noticed a rather large shadow. She nearly jumped toward it, but quickly realized it would scare the fish away. Instead, she slowly inched forward, her whiskers twitching.

Before she could reach the shadow, a loud growl sounded behind her. A huge, bulky cat stood only a couple tail-lengths away. Its gray fur was long and matted, and it was snarling. Willow felt her heart skip a beat, but she stood her ground. "Is this your territory?" she asked. "I didn't know it was. I was just fishing, I'll be out shortly."

But the cat only crouched down, letting out a low growl. "Finally," it said. "My claws have been itching for a fight."

Willow's fur stood on end, and she backed a couple of steps; however, she realized that the river was directly behind her, and she hated the idea of swimming in ice-cold water. "I-I'm not much of a fighter," she reasoned. "I'm sure you'd get bored..."

The large gray cat ignored her. It charged, raking his claws across her muzzle. She yelped. Luckily she had managed to back away slightly, just barely missing a nasty wound to her eye. Willow jumped into the water, no longer concerned about its temperature. She glanced back, watching as the cat began to enter the river as well. However, suddenly a streak of pale brown fur came into view as a scarred tom cat pounced. The two cats rolled on the ground in front of the river, scratching and biting each other, growling and hissing loudly.

Just as soon as the fight began, it was over. As the two separated, the pale brown cat asked, "What are you doing back here? I thought I told you to stay away!"

"This is my home," the cat replied angrily. "She was intruding in my territory, I was just trying to scare her off!"

"This is ThistleClan territory," the tom cat meowed. "I know you weren't going to kill her, but quite frankly, I don't care about your intentions. I will not let you scare innocent cats. Leave now."

"Fine then," it sneered. "But this won't be the last you see of me." It turned and rushed off, defeated.

Willow let out a sight of relief and climbed out of the river, shivering from the cold. The tom looked at her, concern in his eyes. "Are you okay? Did that cat hurt you?"

"My muzzle a little bit," she muttered, looking down at her paws. She felt a little embarrassed to have been scared so easily. "I'm fine though..." She looked up at him and asked, "So you're a Clan cat?"

"Yes," he meowed. "I'm Thistlestar -- I recently founded a Clan named ThistleClan."

Willow couldn't help but chuckle. "A bit egotistical to name it after yourself, huh?"

He rolled his eyes. "It wasn't my idea. Anyway, what's your name?"

"Willow," she replied. "But..." She trailed off, unsure.

"Yes?"

"If you just started the Clan, you may need more cats, right?" She checked, still hesitant.

His ears perked up. "Oh, did you want to join?" He sounded excited.

"Yes!" She answered a little too quickly.

"Then follow me," he said with a beckon of his tail, turning around. She began to follow him as he lead the way to camp. "We'll need to give you a warrior name. Any ideas?"

"Whatever you want is fine."

"Then welcome to the Clan, Willowheart."

(Hope this is okay!)
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat May 21, 2022 10:18 pm

congrats!
    Tomura wrote:Username: Tomura
    Cat Name: Willowheart
    Clan: ThistleClan
    Prompt:-snip-

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Sun May 22, 2022 2:16 pm

Thank you! I saw this when it had already been up for half an hour, so I was worried I wouldn't make it in time. I had the story up in a word counter website and I kept going back to this and refreshing the page, lol. But as soon as I saw the design I just knew I had to try!
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me