stars #2222 // closed! by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stars #2222 // closed!

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2022 10:00 am

what's the strangest thing this cat has seen? 300 words min, no max!
you may add two extras if you wish.

ends on may 31st @ CS rollover!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name: Leijona
Clan: Gladewood
Description: chocolate-red self smoke sepia point tortie
(showing rosetted tabby) with multicolor eyes
Edits: [NR] scars, expression, claws [C] eye shape, fang,
eyelashes, colored sclera, whiskers [UC] muzzle, unnatural eye color,
heterochromia, short ears, rounded ears, long tail, mid fur
Owner: Adamented
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: stars #2222 // open!

Postby CupidCola » Fri May 20, 2022 10:05 am

Username:inuyasha
Cat Name:LionMane
Clan: CloverClan
Prompt:
The weirdest thing this cat has ever seen is a ‘strange creature’ that looked huge in the dark of night. With big red eyes and massive claws. It lurked in the dark, the red eyes moving and bobbing each way with the breeze. LionMane has never seen such a creature before, her back arched and fur on edge She debated returning to the Clan and to the leader to report such a creature.

‘It was such a bad idea to come out here during the night,’She thought, her claws out as she slowly began to back away from the creature. But it appeared to grow closer the more she backed away. Was it chasing after her?

She hissed in an attempt to scare the creature away, but it wasn’t intimidated by her hissing. It grew closer and closer, till three kits and an apprentice jumped out from the shadows, laughing at the warrior.

“We got you!” They teased, running around the warrior whose heart was racing in her chest.

“You guys aren’t supposed to be out here!”She scolded, her fur on edge as she watched the kits and apprentice prance around her. They just laughed away, one kit jumping onto the warrior.

“But that’s no fun! We don’t wanna be stuck in the clan grounds all day!” The kit mewled. Lionmane looked unamused, watching the four.

“Come on, we’re going back to the clan you four,”She replied rather grumpily. She wondered how they managed to trick her like that.

The kits and the Apprentice groaned, following Lionmane back to camp. Lionmane returned the Apprentice to the Apprentice den and the kits back to their respective queens.

And that’s the strangest thing that Lionmane has seen. A monster in the dark, which turned out to be a prank by three kits and an apprentice. (304 words)

Last edited by CupidCola on Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 20, 2022 10:09 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name:
    Clan: (Please link)
    Prompt: Mark!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshyy » Fri May 20, 2022 10:34 am

oUH big mark for when im done with finals 👀👀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Fri May 20, 2022 11:02 am

Username: Adamented
Cat Name: Leijona
Clan: Gladewood
Prompt: "Imagine you're wandering through the woods, looking for food to bring home to your family," Tiny faces hang on every word looking up to Leijona's serious face. She's perched on a small patch of flat stones overlooking a patch of grass in the Wanderers' current resting spot, "it's the dead of winter- absolutely freezing cold!" She regales. They'd been on the move for a long time, this was the first time they'd settled for longer than a night's rest in almost a moon passing and a half, the kittens she usually enjoys telling her tales too tired to keep their eyes open. They'd collapse against the soft, safe, warm fur of their mothers and their tiny bodies would shiver with the cold. "I stumbled on something that terrified me right to the core... it was midnight black. Blacker than the night in absence of any stars!" They were stunned, completely enraptured. They couldn't be torn away by any distraction, already invested at the promise of mystery and suspense. "Its tail was long, like vines, twice as thick. Its eyes were yellow and amber, like the marigolds we passed last Summer."

Leijona could see the image forming in their minds as she described it and with every word she grew even more enthused, watching her energy reflect in them- the tiny hairs on their backs rising along their spine. "It looked like us, but it's paws were gigantic... yet as it moved I didn't see or hear it, silent as death!" A shiver passed through the young, a fear and fascination fixed in their eyes, one of the older kittens pipped in, "If you didn't see it, how do you know what it looked like?"

"Well that's because," she chuffed, rolling her eyes, "I couldn't have possibly missed what it was carrying. On it's back, even in the trees... it had this tiny black and orange creature. The vibrant fur caught my eye, and I could see the larger creature's silhouette. The most fascinating part of this story is the friend the beast had... it was like a tiny bear! Black and orange, with a big fat fluffy face, tiny beady black eyes! I've never seen anything like it in my life."

Leijona huffed a breath, sitting back onto her hindlegs to exaggerate with her forelegs, "I was fearing for my life, but it almost seemed comical! Once the shadow thing saw me though, I thought I was done for! Food! Scrap!" Tiny mumbles carried around her, "But I'm not. Once it caught my eye, the little orange thing let out a sound I've never heard in my life, and they both dropped into the bush beyond my vision and were gone. They could still be out there. Maybe..." She squints, dropping down to the ground into a hunter's crouch, "...maybe they were hoping I would lead them to a bigger snack!" The kittens squealed, running about and tripping over the stones to hide in the brush nearby.

"Is that actually true?" A skeptical, amused tone piped from behind her, as the excitement faded from her body and she sat back, content. "Like, any of it?"

"Some," Leijona tittered, "I wasn't ever at any risk. Gladewood was home to a lot of other creatures, we had a kind of understanding." She looked over her shoulder at the young hunter she was training in the last few sun cycles. "But Keskiyo never would divulge anything about that little bear, from the first time I met her. I think she was protecting it. She only said it came from a place very, very far away."

Gladewood was a long way away now though, a longing drew on her heart like a call home. "She had a tough exterior, but she was really sweet. I hope she's okay."
[634 words]
Last edited by Adamented on Thu May 26, 2022 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Sat May 21, 2022 2:58 am

mark for when im also done with finals
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Sat May 21, 2022 4:58 am

mark w/ meteor shower that turned out to be actual falling stars
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Sat May 21, 2022 10:38 am

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: onyxblaze
    Clan: wip
    Prompt:

xx love—what an odd concept—is an emotion, a feeling, a state of being. it varies in all manners save for one: everyone is supposed to feel it at some point in their lives. so why has onyxblaze never been able to grasp the meaning of it? why have they always found it so hard to say the phrase “i love you,” especially when others seem to find it so very simple?

xx as far back as her very first memory, onyxblaze cannot find a single instance in which they've loved or felt loved. he was found by a patrol in the forest as a kit, abandoned by his mother. she seemed to have no blood connections—no parents, no siblings, nothing. more worried about the missing mother than the hungry, mewling kit right in front of them, her saviors did little more than herd them to camp and drop him off in front of the nursery before heading back out to assess the possible threat of an unidentified, kit-abandoning cat. the foster mother they were assigned, a silver tabby by the name of thistledove, was rather unexcited by the prospect of raising yet another kit. her current kits were just about ready to be weaned off of her milk, but onyxkit would still require it for quite some time. as no other queens resided in the nursery at the time, she was the only viable option. she was rather unhappy about this arrangement, and rightfully so; she had a life to resume once her “true” kits were old enough to become apprentices. looking back on it, onyxblaze never truly blamed her for any inequality. they somehow understood that he was not valued nearly as much as her “littermates,” despite not quite considering the reasoning behind it. she simply accepted his lesser status in his foster family. even the name chosen for them, onyx, lacked any sense of empathy or compassion. the dark, gloomy nature of their namesake inspires dread and despair in those around them. the meaning behind the stone is little more than a joke—determination, healing, and connection were the least likely occurrences in their life. any kindness shown towards her felt more like lingering pity: uncomfortable and agonizing, a mere echo of the attention other young cats in the clan received.

xx his mentor provided similar sentiments. mistakes onyxpaw made only seemed to double the disappointment making itself at home across swallowtail's features. successes seemed miniscule in comparison. swallowtail was clearly jealous of other mentor's apprentices; to onyxblaze, this ruled out any form of love towards them that may have been mistaken to exist. the cat supposed to help him develop their pottery skills was the same. her distinct appearance only managed to drive other cats farther away, if possible. in a clan that treasures uniqueness, differences should be expected to be tolerated, if not celebrated, correct? that was not how their clanmates saw it. they saw his diversity as odd. none of their clanmates wanted to befriend her, instead considering him a monster. they never needed to say it; a single glance at the unnerved look in their eyes told them all they needed to know. any “friendliness” was in the form of sympathetic glances and pitying words. onyxblaze had never really stopped to consider romance either, not that their reputation in the clan would exactly encourage it. it just didn't seem right for them. none of its qualities clicked—unbridled warmth, fluttering butterflies, sugar-coated compliments. love was not for her.

xx up until recently, onyxblaze accepted aromantic life. they accepted that he would never love or feel loved. however, not long ago, this changed. they had an epiphany: if nobody loves you, you must love yourself. this idea completely changed their philosophy. accepting their flaws was the hardest part, but once he did, she was able to drag himself out of a dark place. self-love required none of the same commitment to another individual. it required none of the sappy, saccharine, sugar-sweet, suffocating sensations. all it asked was that they were okay with who they were. that was all. that was reasonable.

xx the strangest thing onyxblaze has seen throughout her life is the persistence of love. they had never truly felt any type of love—familial, friendly, romantic, even self-love—until now. while she remains happy to be aromantic, he loves himself the way they are.

(just in time for pride month ehehe) + lil sketchy sketch !!
Last edited by galaxyy. on Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Tue May 24, 2022 12:36 am

Username: zephara
Cat Name: Foxglove
Clan: River’s Rush
Prompt:

~wip

Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain Ghost » Fri May 27, 2022 12:48 pm

Username: Rain Ghost
Cat Name: Aster
Clan: link in signature
Prompt:

Aster would never forget the time she saw the face. It had been just floating. Too real and without a head or a body attached. Sometimes she wondered if she hadn't actually seen it, if she had just been paranoid. It had been pitch black outside. A new moon hung somewhere in the sky, casting darkness on the small glade where Aster was padding through. Her mission was over, but her journey was not. She still needed to get back to her clan, a feat impossible in such darkness. she remembered one of her paws had been caught in a bramble. She had tugged and tugged, not taking her eyes off her paw. Then, she glanced up for a second. She hadn't expected to see anything, she was just going to glare up at the sky and the stupid moon that had forced her into this situation. Stuck in a creepy glade, caught in a bramble, blinded by night. But blocking the sky was a pair of red eyes and a mouth, lips slightly parted, teeth barely showing. Aster had screamed. The face's eyes had narrowed, the mouth had closed tightly, and then it had disappeared. Aster stayed still for a moment, breathing heavily. When she came back to some of her senses she realized the bramble was no longer capturing her paw. And that was the end. She hadn't seen it again. But she always expected it. When she turned corners, when she awoke in the middle of the night. Her heart never really recovered, Aster could swear it had always beat a little faster after that.
.█████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.|| Stars || xx || xx ||
.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello! I'm Rain Ghost <3
She/Her--queer

I'm active Friday-Monday
I love drawing
looking for a toyhouse code

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬