[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or older)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Apricatehaze
Clan: Clan of Eternal Sun
Description: fawn tortie (showing broken mackerel tabby)
sepia point with low white and brown eyes
Edits: [C] ear placement, whiskers
Owner: Archaeopteryx.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: stars #2144 // open!

Postby Deercan » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:02 am

Username: Deercan
Cat Name: Tunetrick
Clan: Stray Fellows
Prompt: Whenever You Need Somebody - Tunetrick is always there to lend a hand, even when you don't want or need one. He's a bit of a flirt at times as well, he definitely has a secret crush (he won't say who). He LOVES playing tricks hence his name, but they're all in good faith as he's a really friendly guy who loves thinking out of the box and coming up with creatively clever ways of being a little fool. A little silly if you will.
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:53 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Shifting Sands
Clan: The Principality
Prompt: no roots - Shifting Sands has always been a sort of traveler, if you will. He can never seem to stick to one area for long, as it bores him greatly, and he loses interest.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Willow.cat » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:12 am

Username: /_Willow_\
Cat Name: Ripple'stone
Clan: Willow'clan
Prompt: Confident - Ripple'stone was very shy as an apprentice, but turned into a confident, stubborn cat always ignoring others and doing her own thing after she managed to chase off another clan's patrol that was invading Willow'clan by herself, but isn't always a good thing that she's so stubborn, because she is constantly scolded by her clan members for being so foolish. If there is something she wants, she wont let anything stop her from getting it, yet she doesn't look very fierce.
Cat Collection Completed
02-27-24!

Willow.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:38 am

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: flaxwhisper
      Clan: elmclan
      Prompt: roslyn - bon iver & st. vincent

• flax is a lonely soul. he is filled with a deep longing for a life far from his current. He is frustrated and sad, feeling isolated in the magic-aggressive environment of elmclan, and self-conscious of the fact that his mother was a witch. He longs for the famed halls of castle of the maidens, even though as a male he would not be welcome, if only so that he might see remnants of the only family he ever knew. His mother was killed shortly before he was taken to elmclan, he was only 3 moons old. His doubts in elmclan have only grown in seeing how they treat other magic users and those whose blood has been tainted with the magic. He hides his parentage well, but this doesn't stop him from feeling as if he will never quite belong.

he hopes that someday he will find the one place where he truly belongs.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:59 am

Username: zephara
Cat Name: Brightsight
Clan: River’s Rush
Prompt: Icarus - Bastille

Brightsight has the remarkable gift of clairvoyance. She has visions constantly and is a great asset to the safety of her family. But it’s never enough for her. With her extreme power has come dissatisfaction. She always has to know more than is shown, prompting her to constantly try and trigger visions.

However the visions take a great toll on her physical and mental state, and if she isn’t careful, she might drive herself over the edge.
Last edited by Zephara on Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stars #2144 // open!

Postby eldritch hound » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:02 pm

Username: angel bugs
    Cat Name: tbd
    Clan: pleasance
    Prompt: either you weren't meant to see that by the rare occasions | or | happy face by jagwar twin - both of these songs are about the slipping of the singers mask.
      song one: this song is the outcome of song two. the singer is lamenting about the fact that they were caught by the subject while they were in a bad place emotionally, but the lyrics of the song say implies that they were talking about themselves, as they worry about what the subject will thing of them seeing this outburst of unwanted emotions.

song two: the embodiment of 'fake it till you make it' this song is literally about the fact that, sometimes, it is much easier just to grin and bear it, especially when it comes to either confronting your emotions or simply avoiding the questions awkward and the purely societal "are you okay?" (when they really don't care) you would get from your peers. despite this cats up-beat and happy exterior, they find it's much easier to pretend to be happy than confront the other icky feelings that live deep within them. probably why they do look so happy on the outside...hmm...
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:30 pm

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Thunderheart
Clan: Clan Ember
Prompt: "I'm no stranger to the rain" by Keith Whitley

Thunderheart has seen her share of trouble: she has lost kits, partners, her entire clan... but she pushes through it all and perseveres, determined to see the next day no matter what. She will make it better, even if she has to ride the thunder to get there.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:04 pm

Username: Chanceuxcat
Cat Name: Satinwish
Clan: Scorchclan
Prompt: Could Have Been Me

Satinwish has always felt held back. Growing up in a clowder of strays sticking to strict food-forging rules and acting in very cautious routines toward two-legs, he never felt free to really live, constrained only to survive. He wished he could experience what life had to offer, the good and bad. When he got lost one day in the forest and ran into a Scorchclan patrol, he finally learned of a world where he could push past rules and regulations and truly feel alive. Now, with flames flickering in his jaws and smoke stinging his nose as he runs through the forest, he feels his heart pounding for the first time.
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ✧ a heart of stone... or wilted roses?

Postby faelyn » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:36 pm

username: faelyn
    cat name: enver
    clan: faerie!!
    prompt: [ -- ✧ boys don't cry!! ] // a significant other to enver <3

"he has a heart of stone.. eyes of steel."

or that's what the whispers say... little blips of starry gossip about a soul with curls of sunshine and roses. a soul who has a eternity of unseen scars hidden behind the rosy dungeon of his heart and concealed by a gateway of cobbled rubble.

no one has made it beyond that gateway... except her. a fairy tangled with spells that brought about healing in the form of butterflies <3
    she danced past those creaking gateways and crossed the treacherous valley of buffeting unpredictability into the embrace of a gentle elf... bruised and broken.

a gentle elf whose heart is really made of wilted roses and eyes of weeping angels lost in an eternal dance above.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me