Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #1785

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:38 am

Based on a suggestion
(Timer is off)

FCFS! But you have to write at least 200 words about this cat.
Your writing must relate to the following: Soap

(Prompt word was randomly generated)
This cat won't be pinged in the Discord!

Ends after first correct form
Cat will be revealed then

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name: Crystaleye
Clan: MistClan
Description: Solid black with low
white and green eyes
Edits: [NR] Expression
Owner: RoxyTBDW
Last edited by I Like Bees on Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1785

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:44 am

♡Username: RoxyTBDW
♡Cat Name: Crystaleye
♡Gender: Female
♡Rank: Warrior
♡Clan: MistClan
♡Age: 42 Moons
══════════════════════════════════════════
♡Prompt: Ah yes, soap. The cleansing item. It helps clean your hands, or paws I should say, and it tastes delightful! I love soap so so much. Cats and Queens often use it to clean out their kits' mouths. Gotta clean your mouth every once and a while somehow, am I right? I sure love soap. It's just the best. It is the best cleansing item to use. Now, where was I? Oh yeah! Soap is very clean and helpful when it comes to cleaning. You can clean your countertops, dens, and even prey! I personally like to put it on my prey I call squirrels. I always make sure to clean them throughoutly, as it really hightens the taste! It just is so magnificent when it comes to eating soap and cleaning prey! I sometimes sneak it into the prey pile to make sure everyone gets the cleanest prey in the forest! They often get sick from it though, and I don't know why! Anyways, would you care for a bar of soap? Or how about liquid soap! Or dish soap? Or soap for sponges? Okay, not gonna accept my offer? That's fine too I guess. Well, enjoy the soap! [200 words]
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:44 am

Username: knickknacks
Clan: Knollclan
Prompt:
His paws were shaking and unsteady, but he plunged them into the water nonetheless, feeling sick to his stomach at the way the water darkened as the dried blood began to lift from his fur.

It was everywhere, everywhere- no matter how many times he dunked his paws, it wouldn't come free. The smell lingered, too, creeping and pervasive and metallic and refusing to be cleaned.

He'd traveled much in his short lifetime- perhaps more than he ought to have. He'd become friends with a housecat once, and recalled that they'd mentioned a human invention called "soap," a slippery strong-smelling substance they used for cleaning. His friend had mentioned it with a wrinkled nose, disgusted at the concept, but in that moment he would gladly have taken some soap, no matter how vile, if only he could get rid of this blood on his paws.

It wasn't just on his paws, either- his chest, face, whiskers- it was everywhere, the smell and feel of it, and he could scarcely believe how much of it there was.

Perhaps its refusing to come off was the ancestors' form of punishment, of telling him that it would not be so easy to absolve himself. He wished he could undo it. He wished he had some soap. He wished he could be clean again.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:44 am

Username: southern sweetie
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4535389#p134144268
Prompt: Soapwisher wondered in awe at what the humans within the window were doing. He hadn’t meant to sit here all day long watching the humans. But here was nightfall and here was the same exact spot he lay. Warm and cozy from the cold winds and snow. It perplexed the cat as to why these humans would come and go through the day and stand over the metal mouth. And would willingly places her hands in running water and use ‘something’ that would eventually turn white on their hands and would wash it away. It made so sense to the cat. Why wouldn’t they just use their tongues like he did if they were truly that dirty ?? It puzzled him enough to eventually make his way to the window once the family had went to sleep. He HAD to know what exactly it wa they were using over that metal mouth so often! As he crept closr and closer; eventually making it to the window seal. He tip toes towards the sleeping metal mouth on the other side of the glass. Just as he got close enough he saw just where the white stuff hailed from.. it was a dang soap bottle!
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:45 am

Username: Mythz
      Clan: https://thetribeoffallensongs.weebly.com/
      Prompt:

"Ew, what is this?" Finch questioned, raising a suspicious eyebrow at the lob of...something... that Tick had brought back from the sunken ship.
      "I actually have absolutely no idea. Tasted disgusting though."
      Finch rubbed a paw over it and sniffed, grimacing. "This is gross. It's slimey and bubbly."
      "Weird." Tick murmured. The weird white stuff was very strange indeed.
      "Oh! That's soap." Thrush purred, fondling the weird bar.
      "Soap?"
      "Yes! The upwalkers use it for... actually, I don't know what. But they use it for something."
      "I see." Tick and Finch exchanged a weirded out glance before turning back to Thrush.
      "And... you know this... how?"
      Thrush shrugged. "When you've grown up where I did, you learn weird things all the time."
      "Fair enough." Finch replied, rubbing her paws back on the bar of soap. "Can it do anything?"
      Thrush shrugged yet again. "It's not edible, but I'm sure we could find a use for it."
      Finch giggled. "Challenge accepted!!"

Finch and Tick then spent the next few hours trying to figure out something that they could use the soap for. In the end they discovered that a bit of water went a long way and together it made the ground very, very slippery.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:46 am

Username: quirky;
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: "Soap? you mean the thing that used to be made out of cow tallow/cow fat? Yeah i once went on a field trip to come cool olden place and they mentioned that. We got to see a bunch of old twoleg monsters and waht not. It was really neat! Of course, this was when I was in LagoonClan. Y'know I once ate soap! It burned my throat. I had to ask for a giant gulp of water from the sacred lagoon, which isn't very sacred at all if you tihnk about it. Honestly, cats throw a lot of junk in there. Like bones, their enemies, berries, leaves, pretty much anything they can find. It's kinda sad if you think about it. Y'know? Supposed to be respected, but I guess that's what you get when traditions and customs 'go out of style'. Oh well, I'm sure if we get a new leader that'll change. But you never know. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Soap. Yes, soap my dear friend. My favorite scent of soap is juniper berries. I might trying making a vegan soap and steal some stuff from Mapleheart. I'm sure Goldenblossom could help with that. Hmmm. Anyways, have a nice day! I was kinda rambling." The cat walks off abruptly. :T
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:03 am

RoxyTBDW wrote:
♡Username: RoxyTBDW
♡Cat Name: Crystaleye
♡Gender: Female
♡Rank: Warrior
♡Clan: MistClan
♡Age: 42 Moons
♡Prompt: Ah yes, soap. The cleansing item. It helps clean your hands, or paws I should say, and it tastes delightful! I love soap so so much. Cats and Queens often use it to clean out their kits' mouths. Gotta clean your mouth every once and a while somehow, am I right? I sure love soap. It's just the best. It is the best cleansing item to use. Now, where was I? Oh yeah! Soap is very clean and helpful when it comes to cleaning. You can clean your countertops, dens, and even prey! I personally like to put it on my prey I call squirrels. I always make sure to clean them throughoutly, as it really hightens the taste! It just is so magnificent when it comes to eating soap and cleaning prey! I sometimes sneak it into the prey pile to make sure everyone gets the cleanest prey in the forest! They often get sick from it though, and I don't know why! Anyways, would you care for a bar of soap? Or how about liquid soap! Or dish soap? Or soap for sponges? Okay, not gonna accept my offer? That's fine too I guess. Well, enjoy the soap! [200 words]

Congrats! That was fast

I'd also like to award HMs to Knickknacks and Southern sweetie for 2nd and 3rd place!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:09 am

wowee, that was a ride

thank you for the hm, and congrats to roxy!
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes