Teekin #016 - Winner! by .lucifer

Based on Click to view
Artist .lucifer [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Teekin #016 - Winner!

Postby .lucifer » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:11 am

First design as guest artist! Super excited to be able to contribute to this species :>

Edits:
[c] - hair, backmane
[uc] - fur edits, water placement, tail shape

"This teekin seems to like picking things up with it's tail! Maybe someone should make sure they aren't picking up anything they shouldn't, though."

This adopt is a simple prompt contest!
What did they pick up from the beach, and why?

one art piece or 150 words max, no extras please!
ends in one week or on the first post on page 3.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]teekin name:[/b]
[b]prompt response:[/b]
Last edited by .lucifer on Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teekin #016 - Open

Postby Alkene » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:19 am

username: Alkene
teekin name: Yuumi
prompt response: Empty bottles! They enjoy cleaning up the beach and picking up trash when they can, but bottles are their favorite since they can use them for their collection!

Bottles that they've collected from the beach using their prehensile tail line the shelves of their home and they never keep the same kind twice! Any extras go straight to recycling.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:21 am

username: Domino Tricks
teekin name: Sammy
prompt response: Sammy picks up as much shiny seashells and sea glass as their little tail can grab because they like to decorate their home with the things they find when exploring! Although they have to be careful with picking things up because they might accidently pick up a crab!
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitts » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:22 am

username: moonviewing
teekin name: phos
prompt response:

People leave a whole manner of things on the beach, but Phos' favourite trinket they've found is a little pocket-watch with a star and moon carved into the lid. It's always helpful to know the time, and it's incredibly pretty!
(The poor owner, though...)

" what a big, repulsive, and beautiful planet this is "
    mitts | it/its | artist + procrastinator | pfp by me
    barely active, credit sweetens with th
mitts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinosaurpark » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:31 am

username: Squidiii
teekin name: Milo
prompt response:

Running around the beach, the Teekin is picking up multiple things. Coconuts, shells, someone’s stray flip-flop. Oh wait the owner of the flip-flop’s coming over to get it- Alright the rightful owner has gotten their precious weapon back. The two pick up a conversation while Milo continues to go around picking up anything they can with their tail. As the two are talking, they walk down to the water; Milo still looking for their treasure.

Now Milo enjoys the thrill of treasure hunting, anything they find that is pretty or shiny they want to keep. While walking along the water, a knife washed ashore! It's their lucky day, as it looks like if they cleaned the rust off it should be just like new! Milo picks it up, turns to the poor flip-flop owner, and declares their spoils as their weapon of war.
[Word count: 143]
hi! I'm going to be semi-active. I wont check in too often, and it will be easier to contact me on toyhouse (found on my profile in websites). Likely will only be using for the art forums.
pfp by alienautism on TH
Dinosaurpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:35 am

username: Sixbane
teekin name: Corvi
prompt response: A jellyfish. Now he had all the best of intentions, the poor critter was stranded in the sand and he thought he'd be a good Samaritan and toss it back in the water. Except, you know. it's a jellyfish. Needless to say, he's still recovering from standing there mortified with a wad of jelly burning his paws. He did put it back in the water though, as a matter of principle. Before letting out a shriek that cleared the beach of seagulls.
[82/150]
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:41 am

username: case
teekin name: kai
prompt response: Kai walked along the beach, letting his tail do all of the work for him. He tried to blend in to the beach crowd, not wanting to appear too obvious. His small backpack quickly became jam packed, so he decided to hang out under the dock to see what he scored. There were plenty of sealed bags containing every type of sandwich imaginable. Sandwiches were a common find, so Kai dug in his backpack to see if there was anything better. Kai really only cared about the snacks--potato chips, pretzels, fruits, and candy. Kai definitely favored gummy worms, but he did not find any in bag of treasures today. Kai gently sighed, stuffing a grape in his mouth. Not too far away, Kai heard a child wailing, asking where all of the snacks went. Better get out of here, Kai thought. He will try for gummy worms in an hour.
150 words
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corey Taylor » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:16 am

username: Corey Taylor
teekin name: Toby
prompt response: He loves to scavenge for Sand dollars! He got quite the collection. Why? For the local kids! The beach is always crowded with kids, scanning for other things to do. So then Toby had a great idea to use Sand dollars for a game! It would be their own currency and they would find things on the beach and "buy" them! A lot of the time, it's garbage and Toby teaches the kids to throw away trash and not litter.
80/150.
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Tattered and torn
Something aches
Tattered and torn
Bad things slither
───────────

Discord: xxcorey
╚═════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Any Pronouns
Adult
Bisexual | Nonbinary
Art Shop | Toyhouse | Art Credit

───────────
sig by viiperfang
╚═════════════════════╝
Corey Taylor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:24 am

username: Dr. Paine
teekin name: Maggie
prompt response: Glass! Maggie loves searching for sea glass, and she’s got an antique Coke bottle she stores all of them in. Mostly it’s clear or green or ambery-brown, but the one she just picked up is amazing- a brilliant sunset orange, about the rarest color of glass you can pick up on the beach! (Don’t worry- they’re all pretty well rounded & safe to touch!)
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilspookiibat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:00 am

username: JvneBvggi
teekin name: Bentley
prompt response: He uses that funky tail of his to help small baby turtles make it safely to the sea! He's loved turtles ever since he was little, so naturally he does anything he can to help the little ones be safe! HE hopes to someday start his own sea institute to help save sea turtles, however he tends to live on day at a time. Who knows what each day will bring?
Lilspookiibat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me