Postby Penultima » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:24 am

┌ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┐
i. main page ii. information and history iii. rules
iv. breeding v. archive vi. discord vii. FAQ
viii. custom/MYO ix. artist competition
x. colors and patterns xi. shop

└ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┘

"This zebra is breedable on August 24th"
Y'all have no idea how long it took to make these edits :')
To try out for this adopt, give her a unique name of some kind, and tell me how her life is different due to her short stature! Feel free to do so in writing, art, or both!

Mutation has a 1/10 chance of passing to offspring.

Ends on August 28th.

username: Vyraal
      storage thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4262743
      zebra name: Fatou
      coloration: Bay Tobiano w/ Medium striping & Dwarfism
      genotype: Ee/AA/nT
      height: 9.2hh
      sex: Mare

lineage

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Penultima on Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra: 371

Postby espen. » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:11 am

username: quirky;
storage thread: Harem Storage
zebra name: Roho Kubwa "Roho" for short
name meaning: "Big Spirit" in Swahili
prompt: Roho is lightly teased and often called squirt. When she's in the good mood, she giggles along with the others, but if this zebra is in a bad mood, you better watch out. She will EXPLODE on you. A usual warning sign is when her tail is flicking around, or her ears are down. If either of those is present, you'd better get outta there. She is a fiery ball of anger and will burn you.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraveBlues » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:04 pm

Gosh she's so cute. I wish I could apply! <3
GraveBlues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:44 am

username: Vyraal
name meaning: "Beloved by all surrounded"
prompt: Easily shoved aside, stepped on, or trampled, Fatou is a senegal of demure personality and possessing of a kind, noble heart, unwilling to scorn or grow angry at the taller specimens in her world. Though she is half the size of any other zebra, she tends to act overly motherly with even the largest and most intimidating herd mates; aggressive or placid, she is completely welcoming, and sometimes that means she is met with violence. Despite this inevitable fact, she harbors no ill will to those who do her wrong, and believes even the most unruly zebras deserve tp be loved with every fiber of her being. Her maternal tendencies doubly mean she takes it upon herself to manage and monitor the foals, from the moment they arrive in the big wide world, to the time they move on into their adult positions, or to new herds- all well within boundaries set by their actual, biological parents. She sees them as an extension of herself, and fears for their happiness well being as if they were of her own body. Besides the young senegals, it has been noted that Fatou has been seen with weaker and more timid creatures of all clades; from other equids to the smallest beings in the perimeters of her herd. Butterflies, rodents, birds, small mammals and all are easily able to trust in her, akin to a capybara, are are seemingly unintimidated as she is closer to their size and temperament. She is well and truly, in every sense of the words, an all-loving mare.
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:48 am

Vyraal wrote:username: Vyraal
prompt: Easily shoved aside, stepped on, or trampled, Fatou is a senegal of demure personality and possessing of a kind, noble heart, unwilling to scorn or grow angry at the taller specimens in her world. Though she is half the size of any other zebra, she tends to act overly motherly with even the largest and most intimidating herd mates; aggressive or placid, she is completely welcoming, and sometimes that means she is met with violence. Despite this inevitable fact, she harbors no ill will to those who do her wrong, and believes even the most unruly zebras deserve tp be loved with every fiber of her being. Her maternal tendencies doubly mean she takes it upon herself to manage and monitor the foals, from the moment they arrive in the big wide world, to the time they move on into their adult positions, or to new herds- all well within boundaries set by their actual, biological parents. She sees them as an extension of herself, and fears for their happiness well being as if they were of her own body. Besides the young senegals, it has been noted that Fatou has been seen with weaker and more timid creatures of all clades; from other equids to the smallest beings in the perimeters of her herd. Butterflies, rodents, birds, small mammals and all are easily able to trust in her, akin to a capybara, are are seemingly unintimidated as she is closer to their size and temperament. She is well and truly, in every sense of the words, an all-loving mare.

Congrats!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:13 am

Penultima wrote:
Vyraal wrote:username: Vyraal

Congrats!

*o* Aaaaa thank you so much!!
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me