Based on Click to view
Artist BigFrog4231 [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #1493- Closed!

Postby BigFrog4231 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:04 pm

How did this kitty get their scars? are they proud of them? max 300 words and/or 1 art piece

Ends August 12th at CS roll over (11th to 12th)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Glassheart
Clan: Clan of Eternal Sun
Description: chocolate lynx point with
low white and blind blue eyes
Edits: [nr] blindness, scars
[c] ear tufts
Owner: MutatedCry
Last edited by BigFrog4231 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1493- Open!

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Username: MutatedCry
Cat Name: Glassheart
Prompt:

They had promised to escape together.

She had lied.
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Username: Dinolil1
Cat Name: Reed
Clan: RuinClan
Prompt: They can’t claim that they weren’t asking for it, carrying on the way they were. They only blame themselves for getting caught, for not being quick enough. Their sister should’ve never looked over that wall and now both their heads were on the line. Reed was quite certain that if they made it out, they were no longer welcome. Pelt stinging, Reed stared down at their sister’s body and convinced themselves it was a sort of mercy that they were doing this. Better in the shroud of the night, in secrecy – rather than the sunlight, bright and glaring. It wouldn’t be their sister’s pyre, but surely it would be theirs and they had no intention of running away. They’d made their mind up the moment they’d crossed the threshold of no return.
Bending low, Reed caught their sister’s breath, her pulse in their fangs and pressed until it all stilled. Their sister was always good at being quiet, being gentle. She didn’t even try to fight it, gasping only for a split-second. Or was Reed just that good at killing? They weren’t sure which was preferable and they grimaced quietly in the moonlight. It was time. Heavy paws were coming and with a heavy heart, Reed turned to face the dark tom. ‘’Already?’’ They murmured softly. ‘’I would’ve thought it would be in the morning.’’ The pale-brown cat approached him regardless, pale-blue eyes shimmering like rainwater.
‘’You’re not dying.’’ He growled softly. ‘’Not like that anyway…’’ The tom stared at the sister, eyes filling with pain. What a tragedy, the tom mused, though he never said anything to suggest otherwise. Stepping forward, he swung a heavy paw across their eyes and Reed gasped in agony. ‘’There...traitor.’’
And thus, like a brand. One they deserved. (294)
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:54 am

Username: KrystalAster
Cat Name: Lynxpelt || Lynx
Clan: Clan of Falling Sapphire Waters
Prompt:
The still of the early morning was suddenly shattered. Loud yips could be heard for miles around. Lynxpelt growled, those coyotes were always disrupting her strolls. Quickly she scampered up the tree that she knew was to her left. Suddenly another sound joined the fray. Lynxpelt paused halfway up the tree to listen. It was loud terrified hissing. Lynxpelt froze; there was a kit down there. But what could she do about it? Just because she had the paths memorized and had accomplished catching some mice didn’t mean she could take on a pack of coyotes. And yet, in a split second she had made her decision. Launching herself out of the tree, she ran at top speed in the direction of the commotion. She still wasn’t sure what she was going to do, but she had to at least attempt to help the kit. Arriving at her destination, she leapt onto the nearest coyote before any of them knew she was there, and dug her claws into his back. Howling, he whipped around, trying to dislodge her. A few seconds later his pack mates noticed his distress and rushed to help him. Lynxpelt vaguely heard the kit’s hissing ascend and knew it had made it’s escape. Swiftly releasing the coyote, she made a dash for the tree that the hissing was coming from. Just as she reached it, two paws slammed into her. Quickly she struggled to her back and slashed at the coyote before racing up the tree. After checking to see if the kit was alright, she took a mental assessment of her own injuries. It was rather surprising how well the situation had turned out. She wasn’t sure how to feel about the fact that she’d always carry reminders of it with her. (297/300)
Echo Revna

Postby Nedbit » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:47 am

Username: Nedbit
Cat Name: Silversting
Clan: BarleyClan
Prompt:

Silversting isn’t proud of his scars. He didn’t earn them in a life-threatening situation, nor did he get them by protecting a loved one. No, he himself gave him his scares, in a moment of terror and sheer panic.
Back when Silversting was a kittypet named Silver, his owners had quickly discovered his blindness and wanted to assist him as much as possible. This meant constant trips to the vet...

His last trip to the vet was the worst. He had never liked going to the vet, but the two-leg that cared for him there was nice, and he figured the least he could do was let them help. Unfortunately, this appointment was with a different vet, and Silver did not like that. He meowed his distaste several times and when the vet got too touchy-feely, Silver went into a full panic. He obviously couldn’t see anything but after he had left a scratch on the vet’s arm in an act of stress, all he could hear were loud shouts, two-leg feet scrambling around the room, and his own heart beating out of his chest. So when they started to suddenly grab him, he was terrified.
He tried to scratch their hands away, to little avail, and instead scratched himself multiple times.

Immediately his owners had heard his distress and busted into the room to take him away. After that appointment, his owners never went back to that vet after they poorly dealt with their sweet little baby Silver. It didn’t matter much to Silver at the time, though. He wouldn’t be staying around for much longer anyway.

(268 words)

ned - she/they - bio is a wip
Nedbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:32 am

Username: jazz.
Cat Name: Convincing Renegade
Clan: ronan's vow
Prompt: Image
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:05 am

Username: nindroidzane
Cat Name: Marsh -> Reedheart
Clan: FrostClan
Prompt:

"Tulip?"

Marsh sat up groggily, feeling sharp pricks of pain shoot across his muzzle and flank. He flicked his paw up to lick at it, mind foggy and clouded.

"Tulip, are you here?" He called out again, shaking his head. What happened? "Tulip?"

He waited a moment, ears pricked, but all he could hear was the rustle of the wind. Anxiety building, he lashed his tail. "Where could she-"

The fox. Alarmed, he sat up, ignoring the flash of pain across his body. "Tulip!" He yowled, running a quick paw over his bleeding muzzle so he could sniff her out. Frustrated when that was still all he could scent, he swiped at his muzzle again.

Realization dawned. That smell of blood - it wasn't just his own.

"Tulip!" He yowled, stumbling forward, tripping over a wet bundle of fur. Oh no...

He sat up, prodding over it with his paws, burying his wounded snout into the fur, past the blood, to smell the familiar scent of his sister. "No! Tulip, you have to get up!" Panicked, he shook her, but he didn't feel any movement besides his own. "We have to go before - before it comes back!" He sobbed, burying his face back into her fur. This was his fault. He hadn't been careful enough, and she'd paid for it.

Marsh stayed there for a long time, sobbing for his littermate, wishing it had been him. He wasn't proud of his scars. Even if he couldn't see them, every time they ached in the cold or he twisted the wrong way, he was reminded of how he'd failed his sister.
[273/300]
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver Hohojiro » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:44 am

Username: All Along Watchtower
Cat Name: Hawk
Clan: The Factory
Prompt:
Life on the streets is hard. Being a loner, instead of part of any of the various cat colonies scattered throughout the city, is even harder.

Hawk minded his own business, stuck to his favorite spots for food, avoided the cat colonies. But all cats are bound to make mistakes. You find another cat near your favorite garbage dumpster, you hiss at them in warning, you come to blows. It's your spot. It has been far longer than it has for this mangy newcomer.

Alas. The newcomer fights back, and is stronger than you.

Perhaps he could have won. That's what he tells himself. But the newcomer scratched him across the face, and if you can't see, it's so much harder to fight.

He's not "proud" of his scars. Not that he hates them, or thinks they look terrible on him - he can't even see what they look like. He just thinks that it's pointless to really attribute any sort of pride or negative feelings to them, though. All cats make mistakes. All cats lose fights, and gain scars. They're the mark of a fight that didn't need to happen, but it did anyway - so why should he regret it?
Image____________

__________Image
Princey/Arthur | He/Him | Art Shop

You are yourself. There's no one else you could be.

Sauceclan
| |
Shiver Hohojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:24 pm

MutatedCry wrote:Username: MutatedCry
Cat Name: Glassheart
Prompt:

-snip- !

congrats MutatedCry!! your artwork is astounding, and i love the crypticness of your prompt !!! Dinolil1 will be awarded a RU, i had a really hard time choosing between you and MutatedCry ;0; !!
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

BigFrog4231