Based on Click to view
Artist sprite cranberry [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Faro Hund #008 (WINNER PG 2)

Postby sprite cranberry » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:53 am

MainArchiveCustomsArtist SearchBreeding

Took a break from founders to make an adopt! Made this guy in celebration of art fight (team cyberpunk wooo)
For this Faro I'd like you to tell me about how they found their mask! You may do this through an art piece or a writing piece
mask is removable!

ENDS JULY 14TH

Code: Select all
[size=85][center][b]username;[/b]
[b]Faro name;[/b]
[b]Faro gender; [/b]
[b]How did they find their mask;[/b] art [maximum 2 pieces] writing [maximum 1000 words][/center][/size]

Phenotype: fawn with black mask
Eye color: brown
Weight: 194 lbs
Height: 90 inches

lineart © DCCVII
Last edited by sprite cranberry on Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sprite | adult | she/her
lonely :'D

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faro Hund #008

Postby VashTheStampede » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:58 am

username; MeepMorpLazuli
Faro name; Luci
Faro gender; Male
How did they find their mask; art [maximum 2 pieces] writing [maximum 1000 words] WIP

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:00 am

username; Glowingsaltshaker
Faro name; Cyrria
Faro gender; female
How did they find their mask; art [maximum 2 pieces] writing [maximum 1000 words]

WIPP
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Restful Dead » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:12 am

username;
Faro name;
Faro gender;
How did they find their mask; art [maximum 2 pieces] writing [maximum 1000 words]

mark!
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:42 am

username; Furrydogs12
Faro name; Ajax
Faro gender; Female
How did they find their mask; Wip...
From a gaming competition
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:28 am

username; acronymm
Faro name; Shikobi
Faro gender; Male
How did they find their mask; prompt below! sorry for all the edits haha, wanted to perfect everything<3

-----------------------------------------[~641 words]--------------------------------------

Not much background is revealed, so I'll give a little blurb on the setting and stuff! Basically, my tribe of Faro Hunds live on a desolated island, and the only viable way to travel, is travelling by boat. So Shikobi has been travelling around, and went on a pretty long trip away from his friends, family, tribe-mates- and most importantly- the love of his life.

The tribe leader asked him to take the trip, and ordered him to also take a handful of warriors to accompany him, to see how territory was elsewhere in case they wanted to expand their island. He returns after a few perilous, and very tiring months, and comes back to a mess. His tribe had been attacked by a rival tribe, leaving many injured, and the tribe's home virtually destroyed after a particularly viscous attack. Of course, Shikobi blames himself. If he hadn't have gone on that trip, he and the handful of warriors could've defended the tribe, and saved the lives of many..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Shikobi?'' A voice so quiet, he though he had imagined it, rasped.

''I'm here..'' The young fawn hund made his way to the side of his friend's bed. She wasn't just a friend, though. But he would never be granted the chance to tell her how he felt about her. All the love he had for her, how much he cared about her; how happy she made him. Shikobi choked back a sob, a strangled whine escaping his jaws. Regret. That was what he felt. And anger, and sadness. A wild cacophony of emotion.

''Don't be upset, and for the love of everything, don't blame yourself! Because it was nobody's fault.'' She made an effort to smile at him, her eyelids flickering as exhaustion and the yearning to sleep weighed down on her. Shikobi leaned forwards, sitting down, and held her paw gently, gazing at her with soft eyes.

'''I'm so sorry.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the last chance Shikobi had gotten with his best friend, little did he know, and he woke up to a cold paw in his embrace. Destroyed, he had blundered out of the healer's cabin, blinded by tears. He didn't know where he was going, what day it was,
where he was, nor what time it was. He didn't care.

He eventually slowed down from his mindless stumbling, to a slow walk, his head held low. Everything went wrong as soon as he had returned back to the island. He should never had accepted his leader's request. The forest around him spun around him as he walked mindlessly.

Lost in the tumult of pained thoughts, Shikobi tripped over something suddenly, and fell head over paws, landing with a thud.
He laid where he had fallen, closing his eyes, hoping to escape harsh reality.

A whole day must have passed, and Shikobi let out a groan. His whole body ached, twisted at an odd angle for too long. Pain coursed through his legs, his neck, his back. He stood up unsteadily, hunching over to catch his breath, when a strange object caught his eye.

Shikobi froze, grimacing. Great, now he was hallucinating.

Morbid curiosity got the best of him, and he limped towards the item. Much to his surprise, it was a mask. A beautiful one
at that, and it glowed dimly in the shadows. He reached for it, gently gathering it and bringing it towards the light. A tag.
Shikobi squinted at the fancy little tag, cursive writing etched across its surface. ''Shikobi, I know how much you enjoyed making masks with me. A final gift from me to you, my love. Always watching over you.''

A gift from his dearest.

A precious, precious item.

Shikobi wore it every day. The mask was comforting, it filled him with the sense that she was still here with him. And she was. Spiritually.

Last edited by acronymm on Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:59 pm

username; beebun
Faro name; lord of the house | hasani
Faro gender; male
How did they find their mask;

I, hasani, am a lone dog to simply put it. I don’t belong with a human pup. that is for leashed dogs. or dogs who hearts melt into that sappy stuff… humans expect you to protect them! but why would I protect a human?! they’ve done nothing but hurt me in the past. but.. maybe these ones are different? no, they are all the same.

“it’s taken me days to create this mask, hasani. I want you to wear it. I made it just for you!” that was jack, the human pup, yipping at him again. he was around 10 year old, but still acted like a pup. it made no sense to hasani, as he was around 2 years old and already mature. the pup waved a gray, glowing thing at him as jack came closer. it looks like a muzzle. hasani thought before barking, “no! I don’t wear human things!” jack smiled, uncomprehending dog. “oh? you like it? thank youu! c’mon, let’s get it on you!” hasani whimpered and ran away. for the rest of the day, the two played a little hide-and-seek in the big backyard.
and jack didn’t get the mask on hasani that day.

human pups are a funny thing. mine —wait, did I just say that?! never mind— is constantly asking me to put on this mask, which looks suspiciously like a muzzle. I don’t know why he wants me to put it on (I never bite anyone in his family, ever!) but I haven’t done anything wrong, have I?

another day of jack wanting hasani to wear his mask— but this time he had his mother to support him. hasani thought the adult human would see the reason in him not wanting to wear the mask, but no, she didn’t. she left a treat in front of his nose and told him he wouldn’t get it until he left them put the mask on. bribery! hasani growled but this food was a delicacy for him— cheese. though complaining, hasani finally let them put the mask on him. it startled him to find out that it didn’t restrict his mouth. it wasn’t a muzzle!

though hasani had fought the mask, he ended up liking much more than expected. the faro hund liked spending time in front of the mirror to look at the mask. it was a work of art, and he thanked jack for it by licking his hand every time hasani saw him. though he hated to admit it, the human pup had grown on him.

as the months went by, jack created more jewelry for hasani. all matched the original mask, and hasani never protested against it again. two rings for his tail came first, and hasani was filled with excitement when he got them. a week later, jack created a collar for him. hasani would have never accepted it before, but now he wears it with pride. I belong.

I, hasani, used to be a lone dog. it was a lonely life— but that’s in the name, isn’t it? I have a pack now. it consists of three humans. a human pup and his parents. they are one of the best things that could have ever happened to me, no matter how much I protested in the beginning…
I’ll never leave them.

he never wanted to leave them. he would have stayed with them forever. but one day, jack’s parents left in the metal-monster and never came back. that day, jack’s eyes turned stone cold, and he never made anything again, for hasani or otherwise.

hasani was given away, but he wouldn’t stay with another human pack. he was done with humans. all they did was hurt him. they gave him a false sense of security, then pushed him to the dirt. he didn’t belong with them, he belonged with dogs. but… he couldn’t bring himself to give up the jewelry that jack had made him. and to this day, hasani keeps it as a reminder.

Last edited by beebun on Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gasparluna844 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:55 am

username; Gasparluna884
Faro name; Osiris
Faro gender; Male
It all started as it usually does, in a supposedly normal, calm day. This Hund was taking his morning stroll through the desert, enjoying the feeling of the warm sunlight on his fur and the squishing of the sand beneath his paws, as he walked he spotted what seemed to be a circular object, being the curious hound that he is, he went to investigate it, lowering his head to get a closer look and sniffing this thing he thought it to be just a colorful rope but... His inspection was very, very wrong as he'd unfortunately find... In a flash, this canine was struck in the eye with sharp, piercing fangs, it was a snake! This reptile was feeling quite threatened so it wasn't going to let go so easily. With a loud yelp, he shook his head from side to side and tried to use his front legs to remove this creature from him, after a few attempts he succeeded, it stopped biting down and our dog friend fled far away from it. He ran and ran until he tired himself out and slumped down on the rough terrain, whining in pain until he was found by some passerby who carried him to safety. They treated him of his injury and made sure to disinfect it, when the whole ordeal was taken care of he was given the mask for the humans could see that their new companion was not very fond of the scar that remained after the wound was healed up, it would also help him see better since the damaged eye has limited vision due to what happened.
Now, he vows to warn others of upcoming danger and protect them from it, carring himself with dignity and courage as he roams the lands in search of those he can help, the mask serving as the reminder of that incident but also as the symbol of a loyal hero who strives to do his best in whatever situation he finds himself in, same as his jewelry.

Y'all, forgive me for first time writer stuff, an attempt was made 🙏
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:07 am

username;
bappledilk

Faro name;
Apophis

Faro gender;
Male

These dreams, they won’t stop. That’s what I told everyone after the moon reached its highest point in the sky. The same time every night, same dream. It all started a year ago, I was down at the train tracks with my friends when an odd train passed me by. There was only 1 boxcar, moving slowly, creaking loudly as it passed. My friends dared me to go inside. I was insecure and wanted to impress them, so I did. I slowly pressed my paw against the wooden boards within the box car, and just as I did, a creature emerged from the darkness with a glowing mask. My friends ran away at the sight of it, and I was left there. It stared at me for a few seconds, before softly speaking… “I’m here for you.”. I blacked out instantly, and woke up in my bed. That’s when the dreams began… Every night, I had a dream of the creature, repeating various phrases. “Don’t leave me.” “Come back to me.” “I need you.”. The dream would always end with me crying out, then I’d wake up. I tried to tell my friends, but they thought I was just traumatized by that night at the tracks, and said I was cowardly for having nightmares about something so small and insignificant. Maybe they were right, I wondered… but the dreams raged on for weeks, months. I tried to ignore them but they wouldn’t stop, I was strangely drawn to them. Every single night… Finally, I had enough. I snuck away and staggered back to those train tracks, on the brink of insanity. There was nothing there. I waited for a bit, then I heard it, the creaking of the boxcar. It emerged from the darkness and 2 glowing eyes met my gaze from within. The boxcar stopped. The creature slowly approached me. It only said this, “Finally, the guardian is here.”. The creature vanished, and its mask fell to the ground. I approached it cautiously, and that’s when it flew up onto my face, forcefully attaching itself. I struggled to remove it but it was as if it was a part of me. I saw life, death, the afterlife, everything in between, and blacked out again. When I woke up, I couldn’t see anything, but I heard whispers. I looked around and finally, I saw dozens of glowing eyes and teeth. They said, “Welcome, friend.”. But that was only a dream, or so I thought at the time. I woke up in what was my perception of reality this time, still wearing the mask. I kept having dreams about all of them, the glowing eyes… and eventually, we became friends… no, family. Everyone else thinks I’m crazy, for believing that my dreams are real, but a separate world. My “friends” stopped hanging out with me, but I don’t care. These days, I’d rather sleep, than live in this waking realm of misery. Is this the brink of insanity? The deepest gorge imaginable? Or, perhaps, this is just my home, and I didn’t know it for so long.

I’m not a writer so I’m sorry if this ain’t good, lol. A for effort though, am I right?
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:25 pm

username; Galloper Ranch
Faro name; Atrayu
Faro gender; Male

Atrayu is usually an explorative type, but he decided to explore the more quaint areas of their land named Arid Prairie. The name was chosen by the early Faro Hund settler's while probing the Arid Prairie when it was discovered. It took months to investigate the land since it was immeasurable and apart of the extensive sections in the area. It was then settled that the land was to be claimed as briskly as possible; but still carefully; for the acreage, benefits and welfare of the land itself. Fast forward back to now, Atrayu is known to overthink. This has caused him to ponder on what the history of Arid Prairie has to offer. Since he has been utterly bored, this has triggered his fast-thinking brain to head on out to the outskirts of the prairie to optimistically discover new artifacts potentially hidden in the ground, trees, or even things in plain site to lead someone to a hidden 'treasure'. This, in this moment, has caught the eye of Atrayu. They were compact, but still visible to the naked eye. No one that has ever known what the heck the things are that lead to the hidden artifacts. Atrayu followed the 'things' and came about a cavern that seemed insignificant, but was actually home to many little creatures like glow worms. Tucked away in the corner reasonably close to the entrance was something embedded in the soil, as though it looked aged. Atrayu peered around to spot booby traps with no success. He removed the object from the soil and looked at it with admiration. Little neon blue sparks swirled around the mask. It seemed Sci-fi to Atrayu, and so it was. With utter awe, Atrayu carefully took his new artifact home. With the worry of something bad happening with the mask that was likely made for the protection of the mask, Atrayu knew it was not gonna happen. When Atrayu brought home the artifact, the rest of the pack has mixed feelings about it, from the mask bringing a curse, the mask breaking with any touch, a secret pack coming for the revenge of the mask being removed from it's corner, and even thinking the mask is too overpowered for the pack to even handle it. Atrayu's confident mind had the guts to respond with "This is mine. I am responsible and if I die owning this mask, I will die happy because this is something I've been dreaming to find despite the circumstance! If this mask was owned by you, then you have the right to do anything you'd like with it. It's mine, and I do not grant you the the handling of this precious mask. I wear it." The pack was shocked to hear Atrayu actually talk like that, especially since he barely even talks. Atrayu went to his territory of the grotto to place the mask and decorate it's space, almost like a shrine. W.I.P
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me