Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mythz

by Mythz

Stars #1046-47

Postby Mythz » Sun May 30, 2021 8:13 am

You can enter for both of them or partner up with someone else and enter for one each!
Tell me about their relationship! Are they friends, lovers, siblings? Do they hate each other?
Minimum 200 words between forms.

ends june 5th

Code: Select all
[b]#(put kit number here, if entering for both
use two different forms but only one prompt)[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Partner:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (0-6 moons)
[b]Prompt:[/b]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xLeft (#1046)
Name:
Clan:
Description: Fawn with White
Owner:
xRight (#1047)
Name:
Clan:
Description: Blue with White
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1046-47

Postby SushiFoxx » Sun May 30, 2021 8:30 am

Username: SushiFoxx
Partner: PatchKit
Cat Name: RavenKit
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Prompt: Ravenkits POV (one side might have more due to it being basically the same): (basic info:) Ravenkit and Patchkit and the closest friends,completely inseparable! One of them goes somewhere, the other needs to follow! Ravenkit and Patchkit slowly grow feeling for each other over time, but right now, they are kits and thats not something they have to worry about! Ravenkit: Ravenkit wagged his tail staring at Patchkit "You can't catch me!" he chirped with a giggle running away as fast as he could, he looked to see if Patchkit was following him and when he knew he kept sprinting forward. Ravenkit purred triumphantly looking at Patchkit. "I won!" he purred chirping joyfully with a giggle.

#1046 (sorry they're out of order!!)
Username: SushiFoxx
Partner: Ravenkit
Cat Name: Patchkit
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Prompt:
Patchkit huffed watching Ravenkit chasing after him "NO FAIR!!" she called to him upset. She chased after him huffing angerly. She kept running trying to pounce on him but kept missing. She growled to herself following behind him closely. "Ravenkit that was not fair!! you didn't give me a warning!" she huffed pawing at him sticking out her tongue. Patchkit sat down looking at Ravenkit. She stood back up and huffed "Next time warn me before you start running so its fair!" she told him in a horrible attempt at being stern. She gave him a hug and purred "but I forgive you!" she chirped wagging her tail
(206 words split between posts!)

sorry I did them out of order! I forgot who was who x.x
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sun May 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Cat Name: Robin
Cat Name: Magpie
Username: CloudedDiamond
Clan: Tribe of Endless Traveling
Partner: None

Prompt:
Magpie and Robin were born around the same time, so naturally, the two became close. Of course, they have siblings, Robin has a brother and Magie has a brother and a sister, but neither enjoyed playing with their siblings as much as they enjoyed hanging out with the other.

wip
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sun May 30, 2021 2:32 pm

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Falconkit
Clan: ≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Grapekit
Clan: ≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Prompt: Grapekit and Falconkit trudged through the muddy hills past their broken home, searching for food and basic necessities.

wip!!
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 30, 2021 4:09 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Mosskit
    Clan: Shoreclan

Cat Name: Pondkit

Mosskit and Pondkit were both adopted by Snow, a caregiver who's a former loner and was never able to have kits of her own. Despite knowing that she isn't their true mother, Pondkit likes to pretend that he's her flesh-and-blood son. Mosskit is a little indifferent and knows she doesn't look the same as either of them, but she loves her family.

The two of them often have some small fights and skirmishes, which are easily diffused by Snow. At times, it seems as if the two kits are a bit too different from each other. Pondkit is very eager to explore and play, especially with the younger apprentices. Mosskit prefers to cling to Snow. The tom-kit automatically accepted Shoreclan, mainly because he has no memory of his former parents. He doesn't know what happened to them or how he ended up in the clan, but he'll remain loyal until the end. Despite loving her adoptive mother, Mosskit often wonders why her biological mother left her.

Snow gives them a sense of belonging and a lot of affection. They know that no one else would be able to treat them and raise them as well as she can.

If it wasn't for the she-cat who became their mother, they never would've been brought together.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:19 am

Username: ToraOkami303
Partner: N/A
Cat Name: Acornpaw (Acornwhisker later in life)
Clan: Eagle Camp
Prompt: Acorn is a confident little lady, and always up to some sort of trouble. She likes to cause mischief and only stops because Palepaw reigns her in. She has known Pale since they were kits, they were born around the same time to different Queens so they have spent all their lives together. She adores Pale with all her heart, and the two have sworn to never leave each other no matter how old they get. Despite this promise Acorn is uncharacteristically nervous to admit she's starting to develop a crush on her best friend. She doesn't want to risk losing Pale, so for now she stays silent about her love.

Username: ToraOkami303
Cat Name: Palepaw (Palesnout later in life)
Clan: Eagle Camp
Prompt: Pale is much more level headed and shy than her best friend Acorn. She spends a lot of her time trying to reign in Acorn's chaos, but sometimes gets dragged along for the ride. She loves Acorn with her entire heart, and the pair have sworn never to leave each other for anything in the world. Even with this promise Pale loves Acorn beyond that, however since the confident molly has never mentioned liking her as more than friends she continues to pine in silence. Sometimes she talks to Blazepatch about her feelings, and their advice is always the same "Tell her". Blaze seems confident that confessing would go just fine for the pair.

Word Count (combined): 225
(Seperate: Acorn- 111 Pale- 114)

They're lesbians fam.
Last edited by ToraOkami303 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:27 pm

Username: Takura.
Cat Name: Tick
Clan: The Veil
Username: Takura.
Cat Name: Tock
Clan: The Veil

Prompt: (518 words)
“Are you sure we’re not lost?”
“We’re FINE.”
The two kittens trudged their way through the dense foliage, with the fawn kitten taking the lead. Tock watched as Tick sniffed at the plants, sticking out her tongue as she investigated every inch she could.

The two of them weren’t biological siblings, but they considered themselves to be family. A duo to be truly feared (at least according to Tock), with Tick saying she’s the older of the two of them.
It wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows, though - the two of them disagreed. A lot. Tick considered herself to be the smartest of the two, believing that she makes rational decisions that were good for the both of them. Tock, however, is the more rational of the two - wanting to avoid consequences and unnecessary danger, oftentimes he can be found cleaning up after the decisions made by his sister. Too often, Tock could recall incidents where they almost got gobbled up by a big dog, or hit by a car, and Tick would insist that there would’ve been danger anyways, so it’s not like it’d hurt them to experience some.. With Tock saying afterward that he’d like to be alive to experience the danger at an appropriate time.

Tock sniffed at a large, glowing mushroom as they walked past it, with Tick opting to clamber on top of it. Her jostling it caused some spores to spread out, and Tock gave a loud sneeze, jumping a little.
“H-Hey! Can’t you warn me before you do that?” He said, shaking himself out after he steadied. Tick gave a laugh, settling to lay down on top of the mushroom. Tock rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out a little. “You don’t know if it’s dangerous or not! What if it’s poisonous!”
“You don’t know that.” She replied, looking down toward him with a quirked brow. “If it was, you’d be dead where you’re standin’!”
Tock just huffed, which made Tick laugh a little more. “Stop it! What if I died right here on the ground because of this funny mushroom?”
“Then I would weep openly, and curse the heavens for fate giving me this.” She motioned dramatically with her paw, putting the back of it against her forehead. “Oh, woe is me! My brother, gone too soon. Tragically killed by mushroom dust.”
Tick watched as Tock stamped his forepaw on the ground, and she rolled her eyes. “I’m sorry, okay? I’ll be careful next time we find a giant, glowing mushroom.”
Tock pouted, slumping on the ground. He hoped they’d find somewhere to hide out, soon; this forest was scary, and he didn’t want to get caught out in the middle of the night with unknown danger. He watched as Tick stood herself up, shaking herself a bit before she hopped down neatly next to him. “Are you ready to keep goin’? We could probably find some hollow roots to hide in for the night.”
“Okay, that sounds like a good idea.”
Picking himself up off the ground, he bounded behind his sister, making sure to watch his (and her) step.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:27 am

Congrats! HM's go to Takura., ToraOkami303, and SushiFoxx
SilentMelody wrote:
    Cat Name: Mosskit

Cat Name: Pondkit
    -snip-
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:03 pm

Congrats!
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:20 am

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! I'm very grateful for these babies <3
mel | adult | she/her | bi