Time spent 3 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon 1914 - extended

Postby kaatlove » Sat May 22, 2021 1:00 pm

the og plan for this kal was a yellow kal
    what happened

what polaroid picture des this kal carry in their wallet?
    draw the polaroid or explain it in detail in 250 words

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]kal name:[/b]
    [b]polaroid pic:[/b]

ends the 28th at 11:59 pm pst
    ends the 31st at 11:59 pm pst

edits:
    s: shine, hair
    c: fur, tail
Last edited by kaatlove on Sat May 29, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon 1914

Postby sobble » Sat May 22, 2021 1:07 pm

oh lord you KNEO EHAT IM BOUT TO SAY..,,

can i get cryptid?
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Sat May 22, 2021 1:09 pm

username:
roelian
kal name:
ryker
polaroid pic:
It's actually hilarious, why he even keeps it around. The thing is flimsy now at best, worn from being folded in his wallet. It's nearly solid black, a photo from a basement party. If you could call it that. He can still hear his friend saying 'it's too dark you can't pick anything up' and they're most certainly right. The image is nearly entirely black, but if you squint you can barely make out someone smiling at the camera from their spot on the couch. The outline of their smile as they lean in, drink in one hand and the other outstretched to smack the camera away. The way, even in the darkness of the photo and it's near black square, he feels all the colors from that night. The brightness in that smile enough to light up more than just a physical photograph.
Last edited by roelian on Sat May 29, 2021 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancollie » Sat May 22, 2021 1:09 pm

mark
melancollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sat May 22, 2021 1:13 pm

username: ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊
kal name: Ru
polaroid pic: Wip

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat May 22, 2021 1:14 pm

username: SilhouetteStation
    kal name: Hana

polaroid pic: (250/250)

She keeps the photo because she can't explain it, and that's why they love it.

It all started with one of the annual photography class trips.

They'd been all over the place before, taking snaps for projects and personal use. The beach, the city center, and even the abandoned building near the edge of town. Everyone had joked that if anything spooky was going to show up in a photo, it would be there. But no photos taken were out of the ordinary. All in all each field trip was a fun day out, and out of every place they'd been to, they least expected anything bizarre to show itself in the forest.

Everyone was clicking away on their digital cameras, except for Hana, who was the only one who opted to use a polaroid camera as their main tool. No chance for editing, which made for interesting results. She'd snapped a pic of the hollow in an old oak tree, and when the image developed, she'd stared at it for a very long time. Everyone stared. The pearlescent shape wasn't solid, and looked somewhat like smoke, but there was no smoke, and surely smoke couldn't make itself look like that? There was no sunlight playing tricks. Nothing had moved across the screen. For a long while the class debated on whether it looked more like a cat, or a possum, or a weasel.

The one thing they all agreed on was that there had been no animal in sight.

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Mon May 31, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sat May 22, 2021 1:21 pm

username: PleaserOfCrowds
kal name: Rune
polaroid pic:

It didn’t use to belong to him originally, nor was it that good of a photo. The picture itself was blurry and off-centered, a photo of a old friend with other people he knew back home. He had other polaroids that were so much better quality of that same friend, but to Rune this one was so much more important to him than any others he had of them.

It was his friend’s favorite polaroid that Rune knew that they would keep forever, but nearly four years ago he’d found their jacket with the polaroid in it and immediately knew something was up. But even after the authorities were called there was no trail of where they could’ve disappeared to. However, under a black light there was a code that Rune noticed, a seemingly random string of numbers written all across the polaroid. Even when the polaroid was dismissed as possibly evidence due to the seemingly random string, Rune kept it with him as a reminder.

Rune has taken it upon himself to find what happened to them as they’ve now become a detective in the trail of a cold case, as he wants to find what happened to them after all these years. While the polaroid may seem worthless due to its quality, Rune knows that it holds to key to his friend’s disappearance even if currently he does not know how to decipher string of number. One day, with the polaroid he will solve the cold case...
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Sun May 30, 2021 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat May 22, 2021 1:51 pm

username: booshweasel
kal name: detroit
polaroid pic: working as a paramedic, detroit's met a lot of people, but most of the time they were unconscious or in a state of crisis. he was used to the job; after the intensive training, he'd learned to separate his feelings so he could best help people. he wasn't cold, just focused. goal oriented. he had a job to get done and crying with someone wouldn't help him do it. his entire career he'd kept that up, until he met a kit named alyvia.
it had been a long shift, he'd just picked up an injured kit and gotten her safely to the hospital, and boy was she chatty. the whole way to the hospital, the poor kid was chatting up a storm. you could hardly tell she was in critical condition, and nobody had the heart to ruin the youngster's chipper attitude. once they arrived at the hospital, detroit felt drawn to follow her to a room and make sure she was settled in. he wasn't sure why, he just knew there was something about this kid that was special. they talked for about an hour before he finally had to leave. before he left, she asked to snap a picture of them together on her polaroid. he happily obliged and then said his goodbyes.
alyvia passed away that night. the nurses gave him the polaroid they'd found in her hand, and he's kept it in his wallet ever since as a reminder that sometimes it's good to have feelings.

[250/250]

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes