Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1912

Postby Baylin » Fri May 21, 2021 6:14 am

Edits wrote:_________________________
[nr] Whiskers
[s] Hair, Shine
[c] Fur, Tail, Backmane
Something a lil more mermayish for y'all

It looks like this Kalon has made National News!
To win them i'd like you to tell me why by writing a news article! You are free to interpret that however you like! Get funky and creative with it !

Limit of 800 words or 400 words and 1 art piece. (no animations or comics!)
You may commission art, however the art must be created for you and this competition specifically and credit must be provided.

Prettying up is allowed :)

Ends Wednesday June 11th at Rollover!
Last edited by Baylin on Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: Kalon #1912

Postby Lucario » Fri May 21, 2021 6:15 am

Username + ID: Lucario || 756684
Name: Bastien Nichols
Article:

Freygrove community couple discovered a thief in their home on Saturday afternoon when a woman told a joke and they heard a laugh upstairs

The night of the 24th of May was a surprising night for the community of Freygrove. Freygrove is known throughout the Kingdom as a crime-free area, with unsurprisingly high housing prices, and many beautiful facilities. The streets of the town are adorned with stores filled with luxury goods, and many restaurants. London, a journalist, and Amalie Edwards, a pet shop cashier, were enjoying a peaceful night at home, after spending the day shopping in town. Little did they know, however, that their home had been invaded. Bastien Nichols, another Freygrove resident, had broken through their second-story window, and made his way through their belongings, taking necklaces, bracelets, and countless other family heirlooms. What he didn't expect was for them to come home so soon - finding a hiding place under their bed to conceal himself. When asked why he chose to hide, rather than leave through the window that he had already broken, he mentioned that he "completely forgot that it was open, now that you say it, it probably would have been a smarter way out - rather than trying to suck in my stomach to get under the bed! You wouldn't believe how long I was trying to hold my breath, I was trying to be as quiet as possible!"
London and her partner, Amalie, had been talking about the events of the day, and a restaurant that they had passed, called Karma when Amalie cracked a joke. We have been granted exclusive access to said joke.
"Hear about the new restaurant Karma?
There's no menu, you get what you deserve!"

In the short moment that it took London Edwards to understand the joke, a laugh was heard from upstairs. Knowing that nobody else was home, the two women phoned the police and made a dash for the door. Bastien Nichols was found underneath the bed and subsequently arrested. The arrest was found to be an ordeal in and of itself - in which Bastien was asked to come out from under the bed, and he simply pretended that he wasn't there at all. When asked about how he got caught, he had this to say.
"What can I say? It was a funny joke! In all honesty, I think that it might have been worth getting caught. I know a few friends who'll get a right chuckle out of that joke. When the police asked me to come out I kind of assumed that, if I stayed still for long enough, they would give up - or forget I was there altogether - and just leave me alone. Needless to say that that didn't really go to plan."

When we asked the young couple about their experience, they were unsurprisingly worried -
"I can't help but wonder how long he had been under the bed," said Amalie. "What if we had gone to bed and not noticed him? Would he have left?" she wondered aloud. London didn't seem as upset - "Of all ways to get caught, from laughing at a joke, really?"

Bastien Nichols is currently being held in Black Crow Institution, where he will await his sentencing. He has gone on record to say that he isn't upset that he has been caught, and is willing to apologise to the two women who he has "scarred". When asked about his plans for the future, he told us that he is planning to get out soon and make a real living, rather than being a petty thief. The police, however, do not agree with him - seeing that this is the third time that Bastien has been caught inside of a home, each time trying to stay as still as he can, and make the police forget that he is there.

Bastien's hearing is planned for the 9th of June, and we have been granted exclusive access to the court, and will be writing about exactly what happens during the case. It has been rumoured that Bastien is planning to act as if he were a chameleon - staying still during the hearing, in the hopes that the prosecutors will forget why they are there, and let him off. We have received knowledge that this is unlikely to happen.
718/800
Last edited by Lucario on Sun May 23, 2021 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1912

Postby χaphan » Fri May 21, 2021 6:16 am

Dropping out - best of luck to you all!
Last edited by χaphan on Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri May 21, 2021 6:17 am

username + ID: alaska 1003654
      name: sapphire
      article:
      𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 !
      a merkalon was found lying on the shores of
      vanahara beach, seemingly washed up,
      with seaweed and kelp tangled up in her
      hair. she seems to not know about...
      well, anything. read our previous article
      for more information. she calls herself
      sapphire, and is supposedly from an
      underwater paradise.
      was this a publicity stunt by a
      particularly intresting kalon, or was
      there an underwater world right under
      our paws? our previous article goes
      deeper, explaining the
      plausability of an underwater world,
      and what sapphire's aim might really
      be.
      well, regardless of legitimacy, sapphire
      is using her newfound rise to fame to
      start a campaign to clean the ocean!
      she has started a blog and a fundraiser
      dedicated to cleaning litter from the
      shores.
      "when i was still oblivious to this world,
      i could not bear seeing those helpless
      sea animals, caught up in all that litter,
      and i being helpless to stop it."

sapphire says.
      you can meet this mysterious merkalon
      yourself! vanahara beach has become a
      popular destination for travel, many kalons
      coming from many places, seeing for
      themselves the beautiful mystery of
      sapphire.
Last edited by Guest on Fri May 21, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby zutopia » Fri May 21, 2021 6:36 am

xxxxxusername + id: diluc. + 510718xxname: ciel.xxgender: male, he/him.xxarticle: [369/800] this is including the 'headlines'????? wtv u wanna call 'em

© might updt later.
██████████
██████████
██████████

██████████
██████████

─── 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 !! 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 !!

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒! 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆? ❞
The royal children have been known for all sorts of wild things, however this time it's
just unbelievable. It's been reported that the son of the mighty King Duval's son has g
one missing. His family have said to be extremely worried for his safety. Apparently,
Ciel's last location was the city itself, however he is nowhere to be found. The lady he
rself has asked for everybody in the kingdom to be alert at all times, and to help look
for her dear son. King Duval on the other hand, he's reported to have been standing by.

██████████ ❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘! ❞ ─ ???

Though, with the upcoming coronation, people have been sceptical whether the Royal pair are truly worried for their sons w
hereabouts. Some have even said they only care about marrying their son off to another royal to continue their legacy, others
disagree with these statements. Many of Prince Ciel's fellow acquaintances have been questioned, with only some seeming to
know something about his dissapearance. It's also worthy to note that Ciel has been found to have gone missing at the same t
ime as a particularly infamous individual entered the city. So, what's really going on here? Is the prince really missing, or is th
is something completely different?
██████████████████ ❝ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒? 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 ❞
The next quotes are from citizens who'd like to stay anonymous; "I wouldn't be surprised if the prince decided to run away,
his life isn't as good as it seems. They're all lying to you." Says one, "The criminal, right? I've seen him before, yeah. Hi
m and Ciel seemed close. I remember they used to hang around the bar all the time." Says another.
██████████
So, it seems the prince and the infamous individual have a secret relationship nobody knew about. The king and queen have d
isagreed with these claims, but are they telling the truth? The princes siblings also deny, and have refused to answer anymore
questions regarding this relationship between their brother and criminal. It seems something is going on, but what exactly?

────── 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄 !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃 !!
Last edited by zutopia on Fri May 21, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Fri May 21, 2021 6:38 am

Username + ID: captain dude 1003555
Name: Robert Jeutaceux (pronounced “Joe-Taco”) aka “Bob Joe Taco”
Article:

Florida Man Found!

After years of wandering the wackiest state in the union, Florida sheriffs have found and apprehended 34-year-old Robert Jeutaceux, better known as “Bob Joe Taco”, after linking the resident of the Sunshine State with a staggering number of zany and puzzling minor crimes. From robbing a pet store in demand of fish sticks to crawling through the ceiling of a supermarket to attempting to tame and train an army of “attack squirrels”, Mr. Taco has been terrorizing residents with his crazy hijinks since his teenage years. He was found after calling 911 for a ride home from the dentist. After his arrest and trial, the judge agreed to let Mr Taco off with a warning against future stunts that could harm civilians.

“We were confused”, says Sheriff Randy. “Because we had heard that there was this guy, this “Florida Man” who was pulling all these shenanigans, but no one ever thought it was the same guy doing all of it. And everybody expected some backwoods redneck, not this man. To say that Jeutaceux was the Florida Man is surprising to say the least.”

But that’s not all. The tides turned on the Joe Taco ruling when the community stepped in as his voice.

“From local punk to enigma to now icon, Florida Man’s become something of a state symbol. He knits us all together. When people think “funny news”, they ought to think of this town and of him,” says Key West Mayor Francis.

Key West is now proposing a new statue in Mr. Taco’s honor, depicting him riding his lawnmower off into the glorious sunset while holding a toilet seat and a Nerf blaster, a tongue-in-cheek reference to his escapade robbing the hardware store for parts to a new toilet. But locals say that his “Seaweed King” pose, reminiscent of this four-month-long attempt to convince residents of the existence of a Loch Ness-type sea monster using a ghillie suit and sixteen pounds of seaweed, is more appropriate as a statue. Mr. Taco could not be reached for comment at this time as he was “gone dirt-biking”.

One thing’s for sure, the man making international headlines won’t be going anywhere any time soon. He’s here to stay, folks, and Florida can rest assured that its proud title of oddball paradise will still be upheld, at least by Robert. I’m Pip Kallaghan, reporting with Kal-100 News.
Last edited by captain dude on Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Fri May 21, 2021 6:50 am

Username + ID: skywalker, | 585245
Name: Kali
Article:
res with local marine biologist who saved a beached shark all by herself
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Fri May 21, 2021 6:51 am

Username + ID: cottagecore+966226
Name: Crisp
Article: wip article plus art piece maybe
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Fri May 21, 2021 7:01 am

mark
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Fri May 21, 2021 7:09 am

Marking omggg
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me