[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Jack > Haywing
Clan: Clan of the Sea Breeze
Description: chocolate mackerel tabby w/ high white
Edits: min. fur (c), accessory (nr)
Owner: All Along Watchtower
Last edited by jaques on Thu May 20, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #892

Postby Lex. » Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 am

Username: Lex.
    Cat Name: Headspot Guinevere
    Clan: Thistleclan
    Prompt:
    Guinevere is an adventurer. She encountered the clan at a young age, and they took her in! She stayed with the clan for a couple of months, living the wild life. She trained under a warrior as an apprentice, and became a warrior herself at the age of 12 moons. This was all fine and dandy, but Guinevere eventually started to feel trapped. She didn't feel at home, or at peace in the clan. Her adventurers spirit could not be tamed. Her previous mentor Hawkmoth is a traveler, and she wanted to do that too. Hawkmoth showed her the ropes of traveling. The herbs to bring, foods to eat or not eat, and good places to keep warm in the cold. Once he decided she was ready for the outside world, Guinevere never looked back. She goes on expeditions very often, almost never being with the clan. The clan misses her a lot, and she misses them too. Alas, the clan knows better than to hold her back from her dream, so she lives it every day.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue May 11, 2021 8:14 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Brave ---> Bravefox
Clan: Oceanclan
Prompt: Brave, a kittypet from a faraway from a big, bustling city, searches for calm and adventurous clan life. One of his terrace buddies, Biku, told him about the wild cats traveling from a dangerous clan and looking for a home. Brave was fascinated and asked him when he heard about this. Biku answered with, "Dunno man, why?" Brave, without waiting for an answer, he jumped from the second-floor terrace of his home without looking back. He leaped to a tree and clawed his way down, Biku staring at him in confusion. Brave didn't care, he knew just what he wanted and where he needed to be. He traveled far and wide, looking for these wandering cats. He's getting close to where he needs to be, he can feel it in his whiskers! He arrived at a beachside forest, where he had followed the scent trail of many cats. What will Brave do next?
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue May 11, 2021 5:14 pm

Mark
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver Hohojiro » Tue May 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Username: All Along Watchtower
Cat Name: Jack > Haywing
Prompt:
Jack arrives to the seaside town one sunny afternoon, hopping off a train as it rolls into a nearby station. They stroll through the streets with a confidence like they owned the place, knew exactly where they were going despite never having been there before.

Naturally, this causes a bit of a stir amongst the community cats who'd lived here before. Their colonies were not used to strangers, much less strangers showing up out of the blue, untied to any human. Jack does not care much. Though friendly when confronted, they barely mingle with the other cats. Several humans start laying out food for them, hoping to stake the claim that Jack is their cat. Jack does not care much. They know that, eventually, they'll be leaving the town again.

--

Naturally, this means they stay far longer than they had planned.

--

"Do you want to join our clan?" the lavender and white tom they'd once known as Heather mews. Jack rolls from their back onto their stomach, blinking up at him. They don't know what a "clan" is, or where Heather has been these past weeks - but the idea of one, the concept of a life beyond these human houses, intrigues them.

"Sure," they say, closing their eyes and stretching out in the sun. "Sounds like it'd be fun. Count me in."

--

Haywing is, perhaps, not the fastest cat in BreezeClan - but they are one of them. Their promotion to Messenger is basically guaranteed from the moment they set foot in the clan.

"Are you sure about this?" Heatherstar asks them, not far from the sandy shores of their island. Haywing pauses, shrugs their shoulders.

"Why not?" they say, and take off. They hit the ocean with a leap and start to swim; they are far from the fastest of swimmers, but they must make do. It is only once they reach the seaside shore and are once again able to run that they truly shine in their element, bounding past startled colony cats who'd chosen to stay behind. A train is rolling into the station, heading back the way Haywing had come from.

They would be back. Of course they would. But there were other clans out there, other cats they could reach.

And Haywing had always been fond of travelling.
Image____________

__________Image
Princey/Arthur | He/Him | Art Shop

You are yourself. There's no one else you could be.

Sauceclan
| |
Shiver Hohojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Wed May 12, 2021 7:26 am

Username: charlieputh
    Cat Name: harvey
    Clan: tribe of ancient souls
    Prompt: harvey is going to visit his friends in the nearby city! they are street cats and used to be very close with one another until harvey went to join the tribe. he still visits them regularily and stays with them for a day or two to catch up on things, hunt together and share some affections. they are family after all, and harvey loves them dearly. he always brings them a gift, either a piece of freshkill or something else he found on his way because his friends love to collect pretty things.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Thu May 13, 2021 11:56 am

username: doggface
    cat name: moineau (sparrow in french)
    clan: n/a

prompt:
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hainu » Thu May 13, 2021 10:17 pm

Username: hainu
    Cat Name: juniper
    Clan: fernclan
    Prompt: [decided to try something new with my writing ^^;]

juniper tends to travel often, hence their role within fernclan as a daylight warrior. nobody is quite sure if juniper is a kittypet, rogue, or even part of another clan! most cats assume, while other cats; the ones that put enough effort to befriend juniper, learn of their travels. they tell tales of towns where there are no horses- but huge, metal monsters full of two-legs. and with more two-legs and two-leg nests than anywhere else!

one time, pigeonstar curiously (and cautiously) asked about where they were going, earning a thoughtful hum from the newcomer. they had been around long enough that the smaller molly deserved to know, especially with her hospitality.

"back at that town.. well, i have to go back there. my dad.. he still lives there, and he still needs me. i've tried talking him into coming with me, but.. i don't know. i guess he's worried it'll be worse for us out here than it is there." juniper seemed a bit downcast that day, unusual in comparison to their usual calm and friendly nature. pigeonstar understood that feeling more than any other cat in her clan.

and so, juniper comes and goes within fernclan. sometimes they're there during the day, helping with patrols and hunting and even telling stories to their youngest clanmates! most of the time, though.. they're gone for awhile, sometimes for up to a moon at a time. and even if the whole clan doesn't know why- fernclan's leader does. she understands, and that was enough for them.

juniper's pace speeds up to a brisk trot, as the chorus of farewells sounded from the clan's cats. freshkill was kept firmly clasped within their jaws and they beamed with a smile. they'd come back one day, of course. but deep down they hoped- no.. they knew they and their father would be able to stay with fernclan for good one day, and that day was already on the horizon with the rising sun.
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Thu May 20, 2021 12:01 pm

All Along Watchtower wrote:Username: All Along Watchtower
Cat Name: Jack > Haywing
Prompt:
Jack arrives to the seaside town one sunny afternoon, hopping off a train as it rolls into a nearby station. They stroll through the streets with a confidence like they owned the place, knew exactly where they were going despite never having been there before.

Naturally, this causes a bit of a stir amongst the community cats who'd lived here before. Their colonies were not used to strangers, much less strangers showing up out of the blue, untied to any human. Jack does not care much. Though friendly when confronted, they barely mingle with the other cats. Several humans start laying out food for them, hoping to stake the claim that Jack is their cat. Jack does not care much. They know that, eventually, they'll be leaving the town again.

--

Naturally, this means they stay far longer than they had planned.

--

"Do you want to join our clan?" the lavender and white tom they'd once known as Heather mews. Jack rolls from their back onto their stomach, blinking up at him. They don't know what a "clan" is, or where Heather has been these past weeks - but the idea of one, the concept of a life beyond these human houses, intrigues them.

"Sure," they say, closing their eyes and stretching out in the sun. "Sounds like it'd be fun. Count me in."

--

Haywing is, perhaps, not the fastest cat in BreezeClan - but they are one of them. Their promotion to Messenger is basically guaranteed from the moment they set foot in the clan.

"Are you sure about this?" Heatherstar asks them, not far from the sandy shores of their island. Haywing pauses, shrugs their shoulders.

"Why not?" they say, and take off. They hit the ocean with a leap and start to swim; they are far from the fastest of swimmers, but they must make do. It is only once they reach the seaside shore and are once again able to run that they truly shine in their element, bounding past startled colony cats who'd chosen to stay behind. A train is rolling into the station, heading back the way Haywing had come from.

They would be back. Of course they would. But there were other clans out there, other cats they could reach.

And Haywing had always been fond of travelling.

winner
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me