69 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #1903 -- winner pg.3!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Thu May 06, 2021 5:39 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
edits wrote:standard - hair, shine, teeth, claws
common - tail, fur
uncommon - ears, fur, pupil
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i'm in the mood for more rainbow designs and tell how do they enjoy and spend their afternoon? [max 600 words][no extras]

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
prompt;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ends on the 10th 11:00PM (PDT)!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Tue May 18, 2021 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1903

Postby captain dude » Thu May 06, 2021 5:40 am

A whole baby... those ears remind me of Animaniacs...

username; captain dude
name; Skittles
gender; Male
prompt;

Cartoons.

Childish? Sort of, but still fun!

Skittles remembers spending hours every Saturday, bowl full of Froot Loops and remote in hand, in front of the TV watching cartoons. Spongebob, Animaniacs, Tom and Jerry, Hey Arnold, Pinky and the Brain, Fairly Odd Parents, Courage, you name it and he’s seen it.

If it’s zany, got anvil drops, or slapstick comedy, he’s all over it. There’s just something so fun about getting lost in random plot holes, watching the goofy far-fetched adventures that the main characters go on, and, of course, the musical numbers always rock!

As an adult, he still spends his Saturday afternoons watching cartoons. Sometimes they’re the classics he grew up with, sometimes what’s becoming popular. But Saturdays are reserved strictly for his TV-watching ritual, clad in his favorite Patrick Star pajamas with plenty of junk-food snacks. After working so hard all week, eating treats and vegging out is the perfect way to relax.

Cartoons are just plain fun and he firmly believes that they’re not just for kids. He loves the cartoons that have jokes for the older crowd too, like subtle political jokes and pop-culture references. Cartoons with deeper themes, meanings, and subplots fascinate him the most. To be fair, he loves slapstick, but there’s something about an animated adventure layered with meaning that keeps him watching.

He wants to go back to college and become an animator. He’s tried his hand at it but to learn from the masters would be a dream come true. Sometimes he’ll sketch in a flip book in front of the TV and see if he can recreate the style of the series he’s watching, just for fun! But he believes there’s nothing like studying under the legends of animation themselves. He constantly finds himself zoning out thinking about art school... and eventually, a job as an animator! He’s almost saved up enough money for his first two and a half years of animation school, too! So soon enough it will be goodbye 9-to-5 paper-pushing and hello hustling hard at Warner Brothers Studios!
Last edited by captain dude on Sun May 09, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Thu May 06, 2021 5:40 am

username; Fishyroyals
name; Kon
gender; male
prompt; wip
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Thu May 06, 2021 5:41 am

username; Lucario
name; Callum (Cal)
gender; Male
prompt;
Cal is easily amused. He spends the majority of his afternoons drawing. It never has to be something that is beautiful, nor does it have to be something that even makes sense. He is completely content with just spending his entire day drawing, simply putting pen to paper and making whatever his mind spits up. He has been known to stay up into the small hours of the morning, all because he was super excited about a particular drawing - of course, he would regret it ever so slightly in the morning, but it would never stop him from doing it again.
The evening times are his favorite. When the sun is setting, and it looks as if the sky is alight, that is when he is his most motivated. He could draw for hours on end, and still not get bored. He finds himself taking inspiration from the smallest things - from a ladybug he once saw at the park, to the lion that he sees sometimes when he passes the zoo by his home. His creativity simply cannot be contained. He believes that art can be a challenge: both frustrating and rewarding at the same time, leading to a sense of accomplishment — or a determination to do more.Art can be a message. A message of politics and how they impact us.
Of peace and how we sometimes take it for granted. Of brutality and beauty - how they intertwine and dance with one another.
Art can be an escape, an idealization, or simply a means of play. For him, art is something undefinable, what he wants his art to show is a piece of himself and a piece of the viewer. Something that everybody can relate to; a memory, a song, a poem, art should make you feel something.

Art has been, and continues to be, the main outlet for his feelings. When he's depressed, melancholy expressions overwhelm his paintings. Frustration or rage is highlighted by shades of red or bright orange. A distorted face done in the cubist style of Picasso shows up in drawings made in times of astronomic bliss, while a more impressionist style comes out when he is particularly pensive.

In the end - he simply cant deny it. Art makes him happy. All he wants in life is to draw, draw, and draw some more, and he is willing to spend every single waking hour doing so, because that's all he feels he needs in life.

408/600
Last edited by Lucario on Mon May 10, 2021 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Thu May 06, 2021 5:41 am

username; Cinnamon Heart
name; Prism
gender; female

prompt; Prism opened her bedroom window, and leaned outside. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and Prism was in the mood for some fluffy hugs. However, she lived in a tiny apartment - definitely not suitable for a fluffy animal like a cat or a dog. And she wasn't the type of kalon to enjoy the presence of animals in cages or aquariums. That's why, despite being an animal lover, she had no animals, and therefore nobody to give fluffy hugs.
Luckily, though, there was an animal shelter nearby. So Prism closed the window, exited her apartment, and made her way outside. As she walked towards the shelter, she thought of all the animals - that cat too old for anyone to adopt, that black cat everyone superstitiously avoided, that adorable dog whose deformed teeth scared everyone away. She wished she could adopt them all, but she wasn't fit to home a single one.
However, she could do one thing - visit them. And that's what she was doing today, what she did every time she was free in the afternoon.
Now that she'd arrived, Prism approached the building, greeted the lady guarding the entrance, and made her way towards the enclosures. Today would be a great day, full of hugs and strokes, and lots of love.
When Prism left the shelter, the sun had set and it was starting to get dark. But she wasn't the slightest bit tired - in fact, she felt invigorated, and full of happiness. Hopefully, she could come again tomorrow.

[252 words]
Last edited by Cinnamon Heart on Thu May 06, 2021 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu May 06, 2021 5:41 am

username; Nekro_Gaming
name; Neo
gender; They / Them
prompt; WIP!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 5:43 am

username; alaska
    name; yunei
    gender; nb!
    prompt;
    they spend their afternoons outside.
    there’s so much to do outside, from watering plants, investigtating little bugs, or even just taking a moment to enjoy the sunshine. and it even comes with perks! yunei mainly focuses on their makeshift orchard, which is really just their backyard filled with grafted trees, bushes and little saplings. yunei grows everything from plums, to raspberries, to apples, grapes and strawberries.
    of course, yunei does do things in their free time that aren’t gardening like drawing sketches of flowers, birdwatching, even going on walks along yunei’s town, where yunei’s known simply as “the plant person”. occasionally they goes to the florist to buy more flowers, but yunei has the whole world in their backyard, and they usually find themselves never wanting to leave.
    [130/600] (may add if i think of something else, it feels pretty empty)
Last edited by Guest on Thu May 06, 2021 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Corey Taylor » Thu May 06, 2021 5:44 am

username; Corey Taylor
name; Z
gender; They/Them
prompt; wip w/ making tea and cookies (reading as well)
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Tattered and torn
Something aches
Tattered and torn
Bad things slither
───────────

Discord: xxcorey
╚═════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Any Pronouns
Adult
Bisexual | Nonbinary
Art Shop | Toyhouse | Art Credit

───────────
sig by viiperfang
╚═════════════════════╝
Corey Taylor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrel.flight » Thu May 06, 2021 5:55 am

username; Squirrel.flight
name; Casanova
gender; Female
prompt; Casanova likes spending her time outside in nature, tending to her garden, and watching the clouds move across the sky. She are a night owl and doesn't like to wake up in the mornings- until they utterly have to. In her spare time, they will take a walk in the forest, most of the time going off-trail. They like to take home little objects that they find- from rocks to leaves.

they are so cute omg! this would be my first Kalon, so I would be so happy if I were this bean
Last edited by Squirrel.flight on Mon May 10, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Warrior Cats Roleplay Discord!
" let ' s explore the solar system together . "
Squirrel !! Any pronouns !! ©
Always looking for trades!!

Genderfluid/Aroace
Squirrel.flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Thu May 06, 2021 5:58 am

username; -wild-
    name; Absalom // Sal
    gender; male
    prompt; Sal enjoys starting his afternoon with a good hot cup of green tea. This settles him down for the rest of the afternoon, enough so, that he can really get into what he wants to do - work on his guitar music. Absalom is a guitar player, who writes his own songs and Sal loves leaving his afternoons free to do just that, play his guitar and write more music. Some afternoons he even hosts guitar lessons for the local kits or some adults who want to learn too. If he doesn't get to play his guitar one afternoon, Sal considers that an afternoon wasted. But thankfully for him, that is a rare occurrence.
    On a really nice day, particularly in spring or summer, Sal will go down to the town centre and play his guitar by the fountain for all passers-by. The town locals have came to really enjoy Absalom's presence there on nice days, especially if they can put in their song requests. Absalom's afternoons are almost always spent well - with his tea and with his music.
Last edited by -wild- on Sat May 08, 2021 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me