Stars #835 by nio

Based on Click to view
Artist nio [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #835

Postby nio » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:04 pm

i've been wanting to make a cross-eyed baby for a while!
they also have a lil primordial pouch hehe

tell me about a relationship this cat has with another can in your clan/tribe/group.
it can be romantic, platonic, familial... or even enemies!
max. 200 words

ends may 1, cs rollover

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] dfab
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Riverpebble
Clan: HavenClan
Description: blue-cream marbled torbie with mid white
Edits: [nr] weight edit, expression edit
[c] whiskers, ear tufts, eye edit, min. fur edit
Owner: miraphoenix
Last edited by nio on Tue May 04, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #835 - OPEN

Postby Southern sweetie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 pm

Username: southern sweetie
    Cat Name: wip
    Clan: wip
    Prompt: wip with swan- who is the medicine apprentice c:
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potato.PHD » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Username: potato.PHD
    Cat Name:
    Clan: the zhou'gui
    Prompt:

wip!!
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:21 pm

Username: iStarz & Everly
Cat Name: FeatherStep
Clan: ShiverClan
Prompt:

FeatherStep picked up the small kit, quickly making her way back towards camp. She couldn't understand how a she-cat could just abandon her young and leave them to die. Her heart ached for him, but he was safe now. She would make sure of that. She loved how her mate immediately agreed to keep this kit, even though it wasn't their own. He was her heart and soul and she didn't know what she would do without him. They were both still young, and though she was older than him by a few moons, they fit together perfectly. They had what you could call true love. They made all their clan members sick with how affectionate they were towards eachother. Some said that their lovey dovey behavior had gotten worse since they had their own kits not but ten sunrises ago. Now, adding another kit to make them a family of six. She couldn't be happier, she adored her babies, all of them.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Username: BigFrog4231
Cat Name: Leaf that floats on creek
Clan:The Tribe of Singing Wind
Prompt: [197 Words]

Leaf had settled into the tribe easily enough. The leader had allowed her to stay, and she had felt very welcomed from all the other cats, even the novices. She was happy to see such friendly faces, except hers. That she-cat, the all white one. Leaf had thought she might have known her from somewhere, but she couldn't put her paw on it. Leaf had seen many cats before settling down in the Tribe, but something about Snow stood out to her. Was it her odd, sharp glare? Her harsh tone? No, it was her claws. Those claws, those razor sharp talons of a weapon. They reflected the sunlight and tore through the ground, ripping up the dirt of the meadow. Leaf knew she had seen them before. They slashed through alleyways, tore through any cat who opposed the ruthless white cat. And she was put second-in-command?

Leaf can't help but remember the yowling echoing off the alley walls as she watches Snow. Whether it be ordering the Tribe or taking care of her children. She couldn't help but remember the red stained fur of the she-cat as she stalked away.

She knew, and she wouldn't forget.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name:
    Clan: (Please link)
    Prompt: Mark!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hainu » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:07 pm

Username: hainu
    Cat Name: willowpool
    Gender: dfab nb (fine with any pronouns, but primarily uses they/them)
    Clan: fernclan!
    Prompt: Hiding your feelings is difficult. Willowpool knows this well. [200 words]
    On the coldest, harshest leaf-bares, it's hard being alone. It's even harder when you're trying to convince your dearest-friend-slash-crush that she won't be okay.

"You don't have to, I'm okay." Pigeonstar insisted, forcing a small smile to the concerned warrior. It wasn't very convincing, if their furrowed brows had anything to say about it.

"I'd like to help you." Willowpool's own voice was gentle, smooth as they moved closer and into the burrow that was the leader's den. "You'll be cold, and I know how you are." They'd add. Pigeonstar seemed embarrassed at that, not quite sure how to argue against it. Her ears airplaned to the sides as Willowpool carefully laid down next to them in the mossy bedding.

The torbie curled up around Pigeonstar, watching as the smaller she-cat kept quiet for a few heartbeats longer before speaking. "..Thank you, Willowpool." She mumbled, shifting to get more comfortable as she slowly dozed off.

Willowpool let out a sigh, gazing down at Pigeonstar longingly. Just like many times before, soft words of love and adoration would be left unsaid. They flattened their ears back, and soon gently touched their nose to her cheek, laid their head down, nuzzled closer and closed their eyes.
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWholeCircus » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:17 am

Username: TheWholeCircus
Cat Name: MeadowSpots
Clan: JaggedClan
Prompt:

MeadowSpots is a very spiritual cat. She has an extremly strong connection to the clans ancestors. She became a medicine cat very young (as the medicine cat before her was very trusing). She was the healer who failed to heal her own mother. She was devastated tat she couldnt heal her mom. Her mom, seeing her daughter's destress at her death and started visiting MeadowSpots in her sleep. Almost every night they talked and talked. About everything.

As long as MeadowSpots needed her mom to talk to, she would have her. Because MeadowSpots had this connection she learned how to bring spirits she needed in her practice to help her. And her mother was so proud of her. MeadowSpots didnt need to vusit her mother as much anymore (though she still did at least once a week). MeadowSpots connection with her mother fostered connection with some of the oldest medicine cat spirits.

She could talk to medicine cats from long ago. Reviving achent knowlage. Learning it so she may pass it on to her apprentice eventually. And of course she still talks to her mother as often as possible. Never letting her silly rookie mistake that happen to her mom happen to any other clan cat.
-w-
TheWholeCircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:41 am

Username: Lex.
Cat Name: Plumppouch
Clan: Thistleclan
Prompt:

res!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:36 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Wrenback
Clan: Ocean Clan
Prompt: Wrenback is close friends with Leafpaw! Wrenback and Leafpaw, after Leafpaw's training and Wrenback's duties, like to chase each other through the forest and past the fallen crumbly leaves. When they get tired they both curl up on the shore and stargaze until they get tired, then they go home and eat, falling asleep in their nests next to each other. They first became friends when Wrenback got ran away from her twolegs, not wanting to be a kittypet and wanting to be out in the world, exploring! Wrenback was ambushed by a brute named Jock. Leafpaw was on a patrol with her mentor and leader when they heard angry screeching. Leafpaw recklessly but instinctively leaped into battle and scarred across Jock's flank. Jock had just run off when Leafpaw asked, "Are you alright, kittypet?" Leafpaw lent her a paw and helped her up, "Y-yeah. Thank you so much, that was a close one." She smiled in a friendly manner and Wrenback felt a strong pulling to the she-cat. They became friends very quickly after that. Wrenback received her warrior name and Leafpaw watched, prideful for her best friend.

A true friendship, not every cat can have.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me