Postby Tynahi » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:43 pm

Adopted

Username: Crimsondream
    Name: Ashton
    Height: 20 in
    Weight: 41 lbs
    Color: Black and OffWhite Sable
    Genotype: Ayas Bb cece Dd EE hh ii kyky mm SS tt UU ll

Tell me about their favorite place to explore!
    Ends at top of page 3
Last edited by Tynahi on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #088 Available

Postby potato.PHD » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:49 pm

Username: potato.PHD
Name: Wildest Dreams // Kyote (pronounced KYE-oat)
Favorite Place: Though he denies it completely, there's just something about "forbidden areas" that makes him want to know more - hence, why he tends to venture out into any place he shouldn't go. The allure of adventure beckons to him, and one place in particular that he roams frequently is the woods just outside of the kennel he resides at. He's been warned several times not to go off on his own, especially there - something about wolves and such roaming those woods. But those are just rumors!
...Right?
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Username: Mythz
Name: Victory
Favorite Place:
Victory spends a lot of her time wandering through the forest that skirts the small house that she and her owner reside. She loves the sunlight that bleeds through the forest canopy and warms her coat, the mud beneath her toes and watching the small animals that scamper beneath the underbrush. Her favourite place is beside a small creek, she loves watching it gurgle past and the sun as it glitters and bounces off the water, sparkling like a nebula. Theres a small rocky overhang that gets her out of the heat, but is open enough for her to watch the forest life. Each day she goes further and it's always an adventure.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:06 pm

Username: buckskin
Name: SV Classic Architecture || Prague
Favorite Place:
Pragues favourite place to explore is under the house - he spends his time sniffing around in the cool dark, pulling old frisbees and balls from their graves and presenting them to his dearest human. Although considerably spooky as it doubles as a home to spiders and centipedes, Prague does not mind their presence and spends his time telling stories and listening to elderly arachnids spin their tales in his ear. His secret hide out is his own and is constantly showing him new adventures as he falls into his imagination and steps into a new world just of his own doing, he leaps into battle and stumbles through streams that only exist in the daydream that is his uncover hideaway.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crimsondream » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:06 pm

Username: Crimsondream
Name: Ashton
Favorite Place: Ashton loves to explore the beach and caves she lives near with her human. She absolutely loves when the cold water hits her feet, the smell of the salty water hitting her nose, and finding the interesting items that wash ashore. When they walk to the end of the beach they normally would jump from rock to rock to go watch the creatures that live in the tide pools or go through the caves that are well known for ghost sightings. She will occasionally try to scare her human by acting like she sees something but nothing is truly there. Well that she knows of.
crimsondream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:13 pm

Username: Julius525
Name: tbd
Favorite Place: This gentle lady has a soft spot on the barn! She adores to sneak in it whenever it's possible, taking a look at the few animals her owners have there. It always has something going on, always something different, but yet it's something that doesn't have any risks for her and had her owners' scent, so that's why she loves to be around there. She has been found more than once sleeping with the calves, or maybe curled around the geese and their eggs, costing her owner more than one peck, as the geese are more than happy to have someone else taking care of their eggs!
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:46 pm

Username: paopu
Name: Walker
Favorite Place:
Walker's favorite place to explore are his dreams. He loves sleep in itself and getting to explore some strange semi-realistic but unpredictable space is very rewarding for him. In there he can go and do whatever he wants without ever leaving the warm safety of his bed.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Username: geck0
Name: Wolf
Favorite Place: Any dumpsite is his favorite place to explore, because you never know what can be hidden in the trash! Some of his most prized possessions were "rescued" from dumps he had visited in the past.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:33 pm

Username: Rescue2001
Name: Faolan
Favorite Place: Faolan just loves to explore in general. He does love exploring higher levelations like mountains though, for he loves to be able to look out and see everything. Nothing gives him more joy or feeling of accomplishment.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxio » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:42 pm

Username: Luxio
Name: Saskia
Favorite Place: Saskia loves nothing more than exploring the local beauty spots around High bridge, her favourite place by far was hidden away through forests, a small opening hidden by some trees and only marked by the remains of what was once a mighty oak, she runs full speed through the branches into the opening only waiting to see her owner before further exploring the space. After walking through the passage it opens into what seems to be an old playground, the remains of a rackety swing set encased in a layer of moss and vines, sandpit frames decorated with mud and flowers, a slide with a glimpse of metal reflecting sunlight through the wears time had put it through, Saskia's favourite part? Sunset. It cast a perfect light on the location and bathed it in a soft orange glow, highlighting flowers littered in the field, truly an extraordinary sight.
Last edited by Luxio on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me