Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mythz

Stars #633

Postby Mythz » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:36 pm

It looks like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed! What made them so grumpy?
Max 300 words, unlimited extras

ends march 6th, 6pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name:
Clan:
Description: Blue smoke ghost
      classic tabby low white
Owner:
Last edited by Mythz on Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:35 pm

Username: charlieputh
    Cat Name: cinderstripe
    Clan: ghostclan
    Prompt: cinderstripe is in general a very grumpy cat, she isn't easily entertained and thinks kits and apprentices are extremely annoying. but this night, she couldn't sleep well at all because her fur has constantly been itching and it kind of hurt because she was scratching herself so much, and so she went to the clan's healer in the next morning. the healer examined her fur and was quick to diagnose her. "you have fleas", the other cat informed her, to which cinderstripe jumped up. "fleas?!", she snarled and crinkled her nose in disgust, "how do i get rid of them?" - "the apprentices can get them for you", the healer smiled, knowing exactly that the grumpy she-cat despised those energetic little furballs. and just as expected, cinderstripe huffed. "fine", she grumbled and strutted out of the healer's den. not long later, she laid in a nest and had three babbling apprentices getting the fleas from her while she glared and snarled at everyone that walked past them and dared to chuckle.
Last edited by strangetales on Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #632

Postby ivyy. » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:53 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Thistleslip
Clan: OCean Clan
Prompt: Thistleslip had been angry for most of his life. His prickly outer shell was caused when he lived with his family, the broken tribe made of his parents and three sisters. His sisters got EVERYTHING and he had to work harder than ever for a scrap. His parents favored his sisters and he learned to be tough and mean to survive. His father had told him, "His sisters were lucky since their birth; he was lucky to be born." (quoted from a video) His sisters would always bully and tease him until he started to develop his outer shell, causing them to be afraid of him. Soon the power got to his head and he attacked the oldest sister. His parents chased him off and banned him from their small broken tribe. He ran for ages, at least a year, on his own and running from his past. He ran and ran until he bumped into a beautiful she-cat who lived in a nearby seaside cave system. She welcomed him and showed him around. He, to this day, is still grumpy but definitely affectionate to his only friend who he now lives with in the seaside cave system dens.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #633

Postby espen. » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:02 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Swallowshine
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: I woke to an odd feeling on the tip of my muzzle. I tried to move my tongue but found that it was sticking out of my jaws. Stupid thing. I shook my head, trying to right my tongue. It didn't work. Whatever. I stepped through the beds of my denmates and out into the sun. Kestrelspeck padded up to me and reminded me of the border patrol we volunteered for. Her eyes momentarily flicked to my muzzle and she tried desperately to hold back a snicker.

"Oh shut up, will you?" I complained. Grumpiness bloomed inside me as we walked out of camp, trailed by a stream of giggles. The patrol was filled with birdsong and crickets, instead of talking. After we returned, I was met with loads more laughs and jokes made at my expense.

An entire moon later, I still get called those obnoxious nicknames.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWholeCircus » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:20 am

Username: TheWholeCircus
Cat Name: Fellcloud
Clan: JaggedClan
Prompt: Fellcloud was always grumpy. Even as a kit they had an air of aloof, anger. Mostly because of their toxic mother. As angry as teir hard extereor came across they are sad. Their non supportive mother who bulled them into being angry. Telling them that their sexuality and gender were fake. Pushing their limits and making them a great hunter, but terrible cat to be around. They are insecure about the ground they walk on. When their mother died they felt a sense of guilty releaf. And so the angry hunter became the angry deppresed hunter. They worked all day hunting- alone- and slept from when he got back to the next morning. No one sees them for longer than a momment, they dont like talking. Thats why there angry.

Wip
Last edited by TheWholeCircus on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
-w-
TheWholeCircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:02 pm

Username: miraphoenix
Cat Name: Surfpelt
Clan: Havenclan
Prompt: [300 words]
“I’m not always grumpy!” Surfpelt complained, pouting as Hawkstar raised a placating paw.

“I didn’t say you always were! Today just seems… Bad,” the clan leader observed, keeping a healthy distance from the hunter’s sharp claws.

“Today is bad,” she shot back, sitting down in a huff. Taking the silence as space to elaborate, Surfpelt began to list out what had happened, drawing a line in the soil with a claw for every infraction the world had placed on her since that morning.
“Well, first thing, right? I can’t sleep because a drip—a drip!—kept falling right between my ears all night long! See, I’m still damp! But I couldn’t move because someone was sleeping on my tail.” An acid glance was shot across the clearing. “But then it got worse! I finally get away from the drip, but some apprentice decided to sneak a midnight snack, and I step right in cold vole innards. I had a spleen between my toes, Hawkstar. A spleen.”

The clan leader coughed, and Surfpelt narrowed her eyes.

“It may not have been an apprentice,” they admitted, leaning away before the tidal wave of ire landed.

“It was yo-ow!” she yowled, bringing a paw up to her mouth. Hawkstar stood up, worried for their clan member, but didn’t have to ask before Surfpelt elaborated for them.

“Justh great! As if this wasthn’t bad enougth!” she spat, pawing at her sore mouth. Cats across the clearing turned to look, curiosity and concern in their eyes.

“What are you all stharing at?! I bit my thongue!” Glaring at the other cats, Surfpelt stalked off to the river to soak her mouth in cold water. Muttering as she went, she yelped as her foot caught on a loose root; this really, really was not her day.
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── first treasures..))

Postby faelyn » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:57 pm

username: faelyn
cat name: edric (ed)
clan: the shore of dreams
prompt: --------->>>
#300 words!! <3
he could barely count.. those sleepless nights beneath skies of plumy golds, shimmering as stars adorned nightfall with their
gentle shine. almost like the gemstones he sought out to find, a map of constellations foretelling the next destinations to s
earch for new treasures.

but.. he had no luck so far..
he had travelled endless journeys, venturing out into the unknown to find those chests embellished with jewels. but.. only
to see that nothing was hidden beneath those crisscrosses that were engraved on sandy shores. and, now.. his ship was
falling apart... his crewmates were crazed, eyes blooming with roses and teeth bejeweled with rot.
he had enough.

“do you fools know how to keep your teeth together?”
the vibrato of a hiss adorned his lips, lacing reality with a bitter tang that seemed to hush the crazed chatter that
seemed to shake the sepia skeleton of the hall to its core. he couldn’t take it anymore.

he had no treasure.
no peace.
no sleep.
it was driving him insane..

“poppa.. i’m cold.”
lyrical and sweet, rosy lips blossomed from behind the shivering mast, adorning reality with it’s songbird symphonies.
eyes that captivated entire seas fluttered to him like those little bluejays that would sing beneath springtime showers.

“aurelia.. you should be sleeping..”
planting a gentle kiss on the crown of her head, the touch of soft, gold curls was gentle.. too gentle compared to
the splintering decks of a crumbling ship..

“i know.. but i'd rather stay with you.”

deep within.. adorned in the bitterness of his heart.. he knew.. knew that even though, he was lost at sea. perhaps..
even a little bit insane…
but.. no matter what.. he would be alright.. because, his little princess was here with him, and.. she would always
be enough. his first treasure.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:59 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Minnowtail
Clan: Glacierclan
Prompt:
    "I know you are upset, just tell me why, please?" Blackberrypaw pleaded one last time with the
    "Because you didn't change out the nests in the warrior den as I asked you to yesterday as part of your apprentice duties," Minnowtail snapped back at her apprentice. He was nearing his warrior naming ceremony but still couldn't listen to simple duties around the camp.
    "But it's so bor-"
    "I know it's boring," the she-cat cut off the younger tom, "but it needs to be done. I only asked you to do three nests, and mine was one of them. My nest was so hard I could barely sleep, the floor was softer than my nest." She huffed and hung her head. "You are going to change them out right now, instead of going on this hunting patrol with me, Fawnleap, and your brother." She turned around and trotted off, leaving the tom behind.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OmbreCoyote » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:09 pm

Username: OmbreCoyote
Cat Name: Stonetuft
Clan: Poppyclan
Prompt:

Stonetuft blinked open his eyes in the soft morning light, snarled softly, and curled deeper into his damp, mossy nest. A day as grim as this didn't deserve to be as beautiful as it was, the mild weather in stark contrast with Stonetuft's turbulent emotions. Stonetuft heard the crunch of paws on fallen leaves outside the den and squeezed his eyes shut tightly.

"Stonetuft, please come out, its been days," a soft voice called from the clearing outside. Tanglecloud stood near the mouth of the den, silhouetted against the silver dawn sunlight.

"Why should I?" Stonetuft snapped harshly. "There's nothing for me out there."

"Please, Stonetuft, this isn't healthy. I know you're hurting, but this isn't what she would have wanted." Tanglecloud spoke kindly, with just a touch of pity in her gentle voice.

A burst of anger blazed through Stonetuft like the flames devouring bracken.

"It doesn't matter what she would have wanted! It doesn't matter anymore!" Stonetuft exploded. "She's gone, and leaving this nest isn't going to bring her back. Nothing is," Sighing numbly, Stonetuft looked up to meet Tanglecloud's distressed gaze.

"She's gone," he repeated softer. "Blackfern is gone."

Tanglecloud looked away, her face screwed up in grief and frustration.

"I know that. She was my sister. She was the greatest cat I've ever known." Tanglecloud mewed.

"She was expecting my kits," Stonetuft responded dully.

"I know. It was a tragedy, and the world will never be the same without her. But that's why you have to try, Stonetuft, for her sake. For THEIR sakes." Tanglecloud's eyes bored into Stonetuft's resolutely. He wavered and finally dropped his gaze.

"Fine, for their sakes," Stonetuft relented. He slowly stood, muscles aching in protest from days without use. He joined Tanglecloud in the sunlight. He would try. For them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxHey! You can call me Ombre,
xxI'm an artist and I'm open for
xcommissions, pm me for details.
xAlways open to trade or to chat!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxshe/they • adult • artist • leo
xxxldemi • pan • enfp • student
xxxxwarrior cats • bnha • d&d
xxxxxxxxxxxtoyhouse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OmbreCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:27 pm

Congrats!! I enjoyed the imagery and the way it was written!
A RU will also be given to faelyn ! I enjoyed your writing a lot!
miraphoenix wrote:Username: miraphoenix
Cat Name: Surfpelt
Clan: Havenclan
Prompt: -snip-
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me